Why did noone tell me how good this was?

Why did noone tell me how good this was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I and II are patrician albums, not sure what happened with III and Amnesty. Just boring.

The duo became essentially defined by Ethan's harassment towards Alice, and they had nothing left to give.

Amnesty isn't even with Alice, just some replacement trying to mimic her style. It's terrible that Ethan has the balls to continue putting the CC name on that shit.

um, why are they both looking at the ground?

lel if you had actually been here in 2008-2009 you would've known. There was no escaping seeing it posted every single fucking day, it being in every single last.fm top chart posted. Fucking newfriends man.

ROBOT HUNKS HAVE ONE AGENDA THEY WANNA PLAY WITH MY PLACENTA

they dropped their contact lenses

Kept is a great track though

Edith is more energetic and less boohoo I'm so sad than Alice was.

Weirdly, III and Amnesty are my favourite. Concrete from Amnesty is 10/10

Cause its not

You can really hear the pain in her voice, he probably raped her multiple times during the recording of the album.

ethan did nothing wrong

Yeah thats the initial thing that i thought of when i first heard it
But sadly after a few listens it became clear that theyre more of a one trick pony and repeat their ideas more & are less creative than i first thought.
Sad

this site is 18+ friendo

I really wanted to hate them when this came out. I really hated Hipsters back then, even though i liked crimewave i wanted to hate them. Maybe 10 years later i could give it a shot?

My man it's still a great album, listen to it to this day.

This. CC was one of the first things you discovered when you came here

are you still as shallow as you were back then? do not let the image you associate with music sway how you feel about music, soft nuts.

Nigga i was like 14, hipsters were soo hate able back then and cc seemed to be all about that. The air of pretentiousness was very off putting.

You haven't emotionally matured in almost 10 years, congratulations

You don't know me nigghur. Like thats a valid reason to be put off by something. I mean you seem like a typical faggot so idk why ur talkin fag.

Because we already listened to this thing to fucking death a decade ago.

This is a pretty essential album and they've made better music since.

t. No self-awareness

Bitch please my ass is headed towards a higher level of consciousness. You prolly think weed is a gateway drug, you don't know shit boi!!!

All these fucking newfags in here.

It used to be that people would lurk moar before they posted.

Now there's hardly any discussion about exciting new music, and every other post is WHAT DOES Sup Forums THINK ABOUT (an album that was posted about and discussed here insufferably 10 years ago).

Hell, I didn't post until after 1 year of lurking. I feel that was standard actually. Mostly because people would bully the fuck out of you if you didn't know what you were talking about.

>this album came out ten years ago

I think younger people have no imagination or spontaneity, thats why it's always the same threads. Something to do brainwashing at high schools probably.

>tfw I was here when it released

I knew about this album around 09 and only knew about 5% of the music I listen to now.

It degenerates the board as a whole and I'm wondering why I even came back here.

Even the artists that were being memed about created good music.

Before we get too ahead of ourselves, Sup Forums still sucked back then. It was better than now, but it still sucked. You're just getting older and remembering everything from your high school years very fondly.

Dude i have no idea why i still come here. The people that post here are worse than Sup Forums.

>CC
>patrishun
Also, III was still kind of good... at least as good as the other two previous albums
Haven't listened to Amnesty

>Amnesty
best track on that album was cut and doesn't even have Edith on it
youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU

It wasn't this shitty, though. Maybe because hip-hop has taken everything over and rock is dead.

Just the quality of the posts have gone to shit. Nobody has an informed opinion about anything anymore.

And yet, somehow, Reddit is worse.

People here are uninformed but at least they have a sense of humor. People on Reddit are legitimately retarded and have a knack for looking back into peoples' post histories to try to find ways to win arguments.

this but unironically

sometimes those hip hop records be packin tho

Why do you know all of that? And why is your post reddit-spaced? Hmmm

Bro we redditors getting sick of that place it's like a mini-exodus

I'm fine with rock being dead, If ppl don't like hip hop make something new and better.

Oh fuck off. Like YOU don't go elsewhere to laugh at peoples' opinions of shit?

This place is a cesspool and devoid of humor these days. It's nice to go laugh at other peoples' expenses on other websites. There's a lot of shitty taste in music on the internet.

they both realized that they forgot to tie their shoes.

Going somewhere just to laugh at people bad opinions? Someone's got some growing up to do

Is based Ethan /our guy/
>makes good music
>abuses Alice and doesn't give a fuck
>still has Edith join his band after Alice leaves
>still makes good music and doesn't care about the accusations
What an absolute Chad

>posted every single day for years and years
"Why did noone tell me X"
Can we stop doing this ?

bump

>doesn't even have Edith on it
>posts video of Edith dancing to the track
Also Concrete is a great track too and Edith is a qt

hello ethan

i didn't come to this thread for this particular feel

What would you do-o-o
to drink glass’s piss?

bump

About five years ago, I remember having a dream I went to the zoo with Alice Glass after seeing a photo of her on Sup Forums. I listened to that album the next day and ended up liking it a lot.

What an absolute qt
Why are punk/alternative girls always so hot