Are they, dare I say it, over?

Poor bastards.

Meet the new hotness.

>2nd best player on the Cavs
>6th best player anywhere else

Do we really care where he ends up?

Kind of.

I want to see him get exposed.

>Kyrie can't suck up 2 more years with Lebron before he becomes the star player and franchise of the Cavs.

Hell, just get hurt next year, sit it out, come back for Lebron's farewell tour, and then sit at the top of the fucking throne, man.

stan smith shoes are literally the biggest meme casualwear item of the decade...I doubt they're hurting for the welfare check negroid market of basketball "sneakerheads"

>people will just blame the new team, while hyping whatever bargain basement players the Cavs find to replace him

No one on the Cavs matters, it's all just hype

Sup /nba/.

Is the system working yet?

>the throne of cleveland
LeBron is just a superstar. There's no throne to be had in Cleveland without being the very best in the game and arbitrarily choosing the Cavs as his seat. Kyrie is a very good to elite player. LeBron James is a top 5 player all-time, minimum. >the city of Cleveland blows dick, Kyrie apparently would rather lose 55 games in NY than win however many the Cavs would

Do you honestly expect the world to believe that if this exact same 2016 Cavs team played a season WITHOUT Lebron, that they'd even be .500?

Get fucked.

>Rockets offseason
>mfw

Retard. Sans Lebron/with Kyrie Cleveland is an 8 seed, not a 55 loss outfit like NY could be post-trade, depending on how it shakes out. Learn to read.

>have an opportunity to be seen as one of the greatest of all time
>throw it all away and become a beta male's sidekick because you're afraid you'll choke again

>"He's small potatoes. All he got is the 3 ball and the only reason he so good at the long shot is cuz he scared to get physical with the big guys."
Beta Steph btfo

you're fucking retarded steph is not and never has been anywhere close to GOAT status

Not even a top 20 player

>The Celtics have signed free agent guard @ShaneLarkin_3.

that's why i said he had an opportunity to become one you stupid fucking retarded faggot
if he had 5 more years of him putting up around the same numbers he did in 2016 and led his team to 3+ rings i don't see why people woudn't put him top 15

Because he's a beta manlet.

What "top of the fucking throne"? They're going to be an awful team after LeBron leaves, which he is going to do. They have no history and no real fanbase. All of their success comes from LeBron James and no other source. It's ridiculous. Kyrie doesn't owe the fans in Cleveland anything and he should flee that sinking ship as quickly as he can.

I genuinely don't understand people who insist that Kyrie needs to wait around for Bron to stab him in the back.

It's still Steph's team, though. It wasn't for a while, because they decided to let KD do his thing for a couple months while he figured out how to fit within the Warriors structure, but it was Steph's team from January through the finals, and it's going to be Steph's team next year.

Unseen Armour is patrician

KD doesn't flourish nearly as well as did in the Finals if the Cavs weren't thinking "3 > 2".

I'll just leave this here

>Allen Iverson skipped another BIG3 game and the league is 'investigating'
I'm lmao

Single handedly responsible for killing the league and he did it on the first night on TV.

>2017
>doesn't rate markkanen

can't play defense

manchild detected

hey, by all means, get excited about Finnish Ryan Anderson

that's a great player right there

Christmas game predictions

Christmas Eve
Rockets vs Thunder
Bulls at Clippers

Christmas Day
Sixers vs Knicks
Spurs vs Pelicans
Cavs at Warriors
Bucks vs Wolves
Celtics at Lakers

No one ever plays on Christmas Eve

Is and aging Dirk hurting the Mavs more then it's helping them?

his scoring has really fallen off a lot but he's still basically an OK player I think. you would hope he could maybe pick his spots a little better next year and be a little more efficient and let other guys carry a little more of the load.

That said, they have basically a 0% chance to make the playoffs next year anyway so whatever who gives a shit. No chance of making the playoffs in the 2018 Western Conference starting a rookie point guard. I tell you that right now. So you might as well give him those minutes, let him teach DSJ and Noel and Barnes how to play the game the right way, and then ride quietly off into the sunset. And I really like that core going forward, by the way. DSJ is going to be a great scorer, Barnes is such a good modern player, Noel is a great defender. They gotta pay Noel so he doesn't hate them but they have a lot of potential going forward. Yogi and Seth are good roleplayers. Add some solid draft picks next year, and you got a stew going.

Hey guys look it's steph and kyrie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm1mTbgo8f8

Kyrie was 33-49 and missed the playoffs the year before LeBron came back and that's where he'd be if LeBron left

kyrie was 16 years old. how many titles did lebron win at 16?

Who said anything about titles? The Cavs were 50-32 in LeBron's third year, btw.

and its only going to get better

>LeBron's third year,
on a stacked team lmao

but most people still see it as stephs team

So any NBA news?

Yeah Kyrie and Melo are playing us like a fiddle. Come October they'll be on the same team

>so stacked your second-best player is Larry Hughes

still better than kyries team lmao

>positions

Eric Snow's career is so amazing to me.

I mean, he was an awful player, but he was also the starting PG for two different finals teams. He did the exact same scam twice. Play with a fantastic ball-dominant initiator/scorer and be a good defensive guard and do the Dirty Work. And he was awful at it! He couldn't shoot! He is almost certainly the worst shooter to be a starter on a finals team, especially for a guard, and he did it twice with two different teams. It didn't work with AI and then the Cavs looked around and said "hmmmm you know what didn't work for the Sixers? Let's try that." It's fucking incredible. Absolute respect for Eric Snow.

CELTICS
E
L
T
I
C
S

Thanks for agreeing with me...?

FACT: Kyrie will win more titles than Lebron

andre roberson and dennis rodman were starters on a finals team

really made me think

which finals team did Andre Roberson start for

nvm, Roberson wasn't on the team at the time

for some reason I thought he was on the Thunder in 2012
that being said why the fuck did the thunder let sefelosha go?

also, Dennis Rodman was (a) not a guard and (b) had a higher FG% in Chicago than Eric Snow did for the Cavs, and slightly better than Snow in Philly. Eric Snow was really extraordinarily bad at shooting, especially in Cleveland.

He kinda broke his leg when a cop jumped him

Meant to say: Thanks for indirectly proving my point.

He was a FA I think. It was a sign and trade.

Well yeah him and Kawhi will be a deadly duo for years to come

That's what people said about Kawhi and LMA lol

Literally no one said that

sanatonio spurdors fans BTFO

anyone else checking the crunchy stream on twitch?

it's fucking LIT

>LeBron James is a top 5 player all-time, minimum.

LMAO

he's literally the best player in the NBA

Name 4 players better than him, besides MJ

Kareem, Bird, Wilt, Curry, Shaq, Hakeem

> Westbrook was kind enough to take pictures with a bunch of random people and workers at disneyland
> not only that, he posted it on his Instagram for all his 8M fans to see

Name me a more based athlete in sports right now. You literally can't.

instagram.com/p/BXN_47hhq7F/?hl=en

BIG

>1st round exit
>instajew
>based
yep that's about right, literally rebbit: the player
can't wait til leaves Okc so i can laugh

>Bird
>Curry
>Shaq
>Hakeem

Ridiculous. This is the kind of ridiculous shit that people have to resort to when they make these kinds of claims. LeBron is just straight-up a better scorer and defender than Larry, for instance. Curry is an iffy defender who's only been good for 5 years - and those 5 seasons are great and I love him, but LeBron has been playing at that level for a decade at least. Shaq might have been a better player than Bron if he hadn't been crippled by his laziness and his inability to shoot free throws. And Hakeem, while he was great and I love him, was not as good a scorer or a passer or a shooter as LeBron, and while Hakeem was a defensive beast, LeBron is a pretty good defender himself.

I don't even love LeBron but you really have to twist yourself into damn knots to say any of those players are better than him. Foolishness.

BALLER

Westbrook is literally the opposite of reddit. Nice try nerd.

>I don't even love LeBron

>tfw Anonball

Who's better, K.A.T. or Wiggins?

Brand

it's KAT.

lil nigga looks like a faggot lmao s m h

wiggins is a bust

>not as good a scorer or a passer or a shooter as LeBron
Why include these 3 in the same sentence? LeBron is not that much better shooting or scoring than Hakeem. Passing is the only real outlier.

passing isn't that important. if it was magic is better

0/10 nice bait

>france is lecturing about being a beta cuck, and hes right
This is how you know this sport is dog shit

>ever giving a fuck about guys in their late 40s playing a pickup game for millions of shekels
kek

arent getting past lelbron LMAO

if you're a fan of that dirty fucking europoor you need to kys immediately

what happens if the warriors dont make it to the finals next year

How many of you guys wish you were Lakers fans rn??

BBBâ„¢

it's no great coincidence that you posted a gif of a gay man

KD leaves to whatever team they lose to obviously