What happened to Jeremy Piven?

What happened to Jeremy Piven?

and what do you think of his body of work?

Gay, jewish, insane

uhh he just finished the Entourage moive

Who's that girl?

is she a dirty filthy prostitute who gets off on being degraded like a piece of sexual meat?

>I wish I was at home watching entourage reruns
>my platform shoes are uncomfortable
>I hope people see how fit I am
>my shirt says warriors, because I'm a manly man just like you who is into sports
>she smells like domestos and botox
>should I stand on my toes?
> I wonder how my hairline looks
>she's bigger than me and her tits are almost in my face - I don't like that
>smoking a cigarillo like a big man
>mhm hm your body is a wonderland...
>is this over yet?

He had a hair grafting procedure

looks like he's been busy bandwagoning

Jeremy Piven is tall and not bald.

god damn

i love fapping to bimbos

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

i hope so

His hair procedure is one of the great investments of all time. Completely changed the kind of roles he could get and the way he was viewed in Hollywood.

>Steph curry jersey
What a fucking faggot

I'm a big fan of Don Ready.

Not even a femanon, but Jeremy Piven feels like that one guy you drunkenly hook up with once or twice with in college and even though you know better deep down you decide to give a relationship a shot because he makes you laugh and all your friends like him, then next thing you know college is over and you're ready to move on with your life but he's still acting like a drunken frat boy and it takes him getting drunk and fighting with your dad at Thanksgiving for you to finally come to your senses and break it off, so now every time you see him you just grit your teeth and smile that toothless smile that tries its best not to give away the fact that you deeply regret a good four year chunk of your life.

That scar is brutal, mine is much smaller and barely visible.

>She said: “One night he poured me wine and tried to educate me about it but was really quite boring.

“Then we were both sitting on his bed and he pulls out scripts for Mr Selfridge and asked me, ‘Kate, can we recite lines?’

After about five minutes he rolled his eyes and he said, ‘Kate, can you just pretend to be playing the role?’

“I was thinking, ‘This guy’s a dick, this has to be the worst seduction ever.’ After a while he crawled on top of me. He lifted my dress and pulled my bra down and couldn’t get enough of my boobs.

“We had sex but he is the worst guy I’ve slept with. He didn’t say anything, just the occasional grunt.”

Why do you hate Piven so much?

Is that you turtle?

It's funny how celebrities are so clumsy with women. They're usually so bad that they can only get with hookers.

who is this fluid druid?

the one from a couple years ago?

whats the scar from user?

Is he the new Brendan Fraser?

>manlet douchebag
>GSW fan

Checks out.

Brain transplant.

filename

filename

Anyone know who she is?

He joined a cult with joe rogan for insecure men.

why do guys get on tip toes in photos.

it makes no sense.

literally everyone can see it and objectively know that you have a complex over it. your only play is to be who you are and embrace it. even if you are insecure over it other people won't know for sure.

manlets please stop this tip toe nonsense.

Normally id agree but in hollywood it's your whole career on the line.

>fuck a celebrity
>still complain
first the one with Leo now this bitch
what more do they fucking want?

He gets to fuck to fuck hot bitches

I'm surprised when a celeb chooses not to do it. Like Jude Law is still really successful, but he could be Cruise/Hanks-tier with a full head of hair.

He's he smoking a blunt or just a cigarillo like a faggot