Why does every male Asian character have to be gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/12/star-wars-rogue-one-gay-baze-chirrut.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asian males are the natural beta bottom faggots of humanity

Why do two guys who a friends always have to be gay in Hollywood?

JFC

>tfw I just watched it and never realised they were gay

Why do we even have to talk about gays to begin with?

Who the fuck has been "looking" for gay Star Wars characters?

>"looking"
>blind character
nice job

because they're only gay in the headcanon of people who really want them to be gay

because asians are gay

just friends yo

They weren't gay?

They were just bros.

Daily reminder: Gay people are more predisposed to having mental disorders. There's a 50% chance someone gay you know is molesting a child.

>who

People that devote their entire lives to a sexuality and its representation

Destruction of masculinity.

t. /r/asianmasculinity

i thought han and chewie were gay

first star trek now this

blame sulu

source?

Women see two men share a deep bond and automatically assume it's gay.

hollywood white elite are scared of us asian power

This. Women will never understand. They will never understand why Ip man was praying to the force either.

>[...] We've Been Looking For
Who is looking for gay characters in films, and why?

Reminder that all asian males are gay fuckbois. Just look at anime and video games for evidence

the few gay people I know are rich and a lot more successful than me
fucking doctors and shit

These are not the gays you're looking for.

are they enjoying their aids tho?

ffs fuck you edwards you hack. Men can't even be friends in movies any more or they are homos apparently. my best friend is gay, i'm straight, no one thinks we're a couple and we hang out every couple of weeks.

the fuck is wrong with people that they HAVE to make it about sexuality, gender, skin color etc etc.

vulture.com/2016/12/star-wars-rogue-one-gay-baze-chirrut.html

where's that dude that posts asians guys with white chicks?

what could he say? if the director had flat out said they weren't imagine the sjw outrage

Straw Man fallacy; no one said every male asian character has to be gay.

Asians are the sissy race

They don't have to be gay. They were born that way. What's wrong with you!? Im literlly shaking!

J/k, but I don't know what. Same reason blacks have to wear dresses? The white man is afraid of them.

Congratulations, you got the joke.

see

>know two gay people (couple)
>successful, shredded, well groomed people who live in a beautiful house

I mean come fucking on the stereotypes can't be this true

sure they are

there is some kind of agenda

>Spend their youth focusing on career and study means success because gay hookups are easy, so they don't have to waste time trying to impress and court women
>Your partner will be receptive to reciprocating your desires and isn't a hormonal bag of icecream and chocolate with no self control, so you work out together and the main enjoyer of your gym success is also your gym buddy
>no kids to waste money on, commit strong financial decisions and spend money on yourselves

Checks out to me bruh
Stereotypes are always real

Kill two diversity birds with one stone.
Gays and Asians are considered the lest "oppressed" minorities, so they don't put much effort into either of them.

Godfucking damnit I hate the world we live in

He gives a shit about the gooks? The real issue here is why are men not allowed to have male friends without being considered homos?

No IP man is not gay, he isn't gay in war torn China and he isn't gay in space.

it's just real asians projecting

>gay doctors

That is literal nightmare fuel for me, I don't want any degenerate to be in charge of my health, those people need to be killed.

Its character assassination. Ip man and his 40k friend have an arc that concludes in the 40k guy believing in the force. This is unacceptable for jews who want to force atheism ala TFA (where the force is nothing more than a convenient plot device to be dispensed when needed)

>(((we've))) been looking for

2bh, I'd be more comfortable with a gay doctor checking my testes and bum, because he's more familiar with them.

Female doctors are what scares me, based on the cunts I knew in uni going for that line of work.