How do you feel about this clinically depressed suicidal man his live-in social worker?

How do you feel about this clinically depressed suicidal man his live-in social worker?

who are these people? nobody cares about these nobodies

Didn't they break up?

I wish I had a live-in social worker I could fuck.

he's a big guy

Mike never fucked her.

She was a government worker assigned to him after his multiple suicide attempts.

She left because he improved enough to manage on his own.

bitch looks crazy. sheda type ah bitch dat that will dite down on yo cock once you orgasum

you just not this guy shops at Ross

literally nothing wrong with purchasing affordable and stylish clothing

having "multiple" suicide attempts is a 100% guarantee you're the lowest breed of loser

Like US

What does Mike do for work?

What's his day job?

>clinically depressed
if you're not that, it's because you're too dumb

what if Jay, Rich, Jack and Josh are just actors portraying Mike's multiple personalities, trying to exteriorize his illness?

user saw Mike and Jesse leave a jewelry store in a mall in Milwaukee. Seeing as Jesse is basically unemployed (a directors credit is not actual work) then it stands to reason Mike bought it, most likely with Patreon cash.

i don't think he has one.

Why did she stop being on the show?
Were you virgins creeping her out?

Mike figured out her adoptive parents were Chinese immigrants

Hard working people as we all know, but Mike... he's not so fond of the Chinese

I've been wondering where that fat goofy cunt went. She hasn't been on RLM in quite a long time.

there was a thread where people found her facebook and everyone started sending her messages.

that might have done it

plus people kept talking about how fat she was in the comments and I'm sure she read those.

Jessie was cool though.
She was fourth best after Jay, Mike, and Rich Evans.
Except for that time she made everyone watch American Flatulators.
That time she fucked up.

i miss her. the santa claus episode is the best episode they ever done

Was she a tight little piece?

>what hair style do u want?
>give me that "I suck ni***r cock style

He casting-couches desperate aspiring actresses for roles on non-existent projects for a few hours, and works on videos after he's shot all of his loads for the day.

>stacked_piles_of_books_where_the_faggot_who_has_only_read_a_few_sees_only_despair_while_the_guy_on_a_few_dozen_sees_through_to_the_true_reality.jpg

why are you posting on my webzone

they're still together. Mike, Jay, Rich, and the other guys have no problem going to local theaters for premieres and releases, but Jesse won't go to those. Jesse doesn't like the RLM fanbase but the guys have no problem with the stardom. Mike and Jesse go to a small neighboring town's theater when it's just them. I ran into them there a while ago and asked if they were hiding from their rabid fans and Mike said of course. I said I don't blame them and that I wouldn't tell anyone about the encounter.

LOOKS LIKE I LIED MIKE STOKLASA

I met Mike and Jay at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Mike looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Mike you found another goofball?", "Yeah Jay, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Mike jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Jay jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Mike undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Mike just kept pushing her head down. Mike looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Mile then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jay who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Jays boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

these things get better and better

Really? That's a little shady but they can do whatever they want with their money right?

This is pasta, you dumb fuck. It's been posted here for years.

How to get a qt like that :(

Is this a real thing?

There's no definite answer. Every answer you read is just speculation without any real proof.