youtube.com/watch?v=PJvPqE2xtZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic unrelated

It's really good. I still need to watch Season 3 though

What fuckin show?

I don't even know that guy's name to google

but thats not Man In the High Castle

>DUDE LITERALLY EVERY SCENE HAS THE SAME OMINOUS MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND LMAO

I wanted to see Will beat the ever loving shit out of Hannibal, much like Jack did.

It jumps the shark in season 2. Freddie is a hot piece of ass though

Season 3 was fucking terrible.
>Everybody but Abigail survives Mizumono and heals up like Wolverine
>Bedelia's only purpose is to be obsessed with Hannibal and act creepy and cryptic
>Chiyoh is a boring plot device with some of the most pretentious dialogue on the show
>Will still pines for Hannibal even after being carved up by him
>Alana becomes a dyke because why not
>Hannibal turns himself in and spends three years in captivity because "Gosh I just can't live without Will

Legit points.

I was really annoyed with everyone speaking like they were in a dreamlike trance after awhile.

However in spite of all of that I still managed to enjoy it.

>post-credits scene
w-what
Link?

Good series, gore became a bit of a meme though

youtube.com/watch?v=PJvPqE2xtZw

Fuck you, that song was beautiful

Your aggression sounds like someone who was actually buying into the idea that the two of them were faggots for each other. Will laying his head on his chest was a more powerful shot than if they kissed. Really surprised and impressed they didn't fanservice it up, considering the showrunner's own homosexness

i thought she cut her own leg off and cooked it in anticipation for hannibal

It's better if I pretend S3 doesn't exist and it ends with that S2 finale kino.

I agree. Hannibal's presence was completely diminished. There was no real tension when he was on screen. I was also hoping to see Hannibal and Will turn on each other.

S3 was so bad I dropped it in the middle. Whole season was dexter finale tier garbage. S2 finale was GOAT though

Why was Will's gf so ugly?

so we'd believe she was competent at protecting her kid

you're loss. red dragon arc was solid, and great finale

>I still need to watch Season 3 though

DON'T.

STOP.

Bryan Fuller knew the show was ending after season 3 and decided to go full ham and make a pretentious arthouse movie.

"it was meant to be hammy and pretentious" might not be a good excuse, but it's an explaination.

How does it show that they survived?

I want to rewatch this but I'm in too much of a dry spell to deal with the homoeroticism. It's gonna push me over the edge

Three chairs and she probably couldn't have amputated herself.

>It's gonna push me over the edge

The homoeroticism doesn't really begin to set in until after Hannibal frames Will doesn't it? you should be good for a single season rewatch and hopefully by then your dry spell will be over

Don't get your hopes up