Great shitstain

great shitstain

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck happened '''''great''''' britain.....

Please direct all comments and queries regarding the UK and British culture to We built our country on the basis that the empire would never end. Then it ended.

Please direct all further comments and queries regarding the UK and British culture to

>British culture
what is this?

you know, like binge drinking and stuff

tea
fish n chips
doctor who

trash
trash
trash

the language is nice

>english
>nice
lool

at least its not french which is disaster

english is one of the best languages out there
english and serbian

id rather learn spanish or german than en*lish

italian, greek, everything is better than subhuman language honestly

do you like latin languages?

german is so nasty. i hate it.

but not french...

not really.

my dear British friends
I hope you are aware that OP is Greek and doesn't represent how Germans feel towards British people

and why do you like english then?

german loser nationalist trying to defend shithole germany on Sup Forums.org/int

>Greek

Ikibey is not Greek, he's the Turkest Turk of Germany

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>more

My father is stupid
My mother is even dumber
My brother has become like a 90% german. We speak mostly german in the home. We're poor.
I'm worthless. They don't like turks but they take these stupid kurds, gypsies and arabs. My lineage is inferior. My mother smokes and my brother drinks alcohool. My father never loved my mother, he found her from a small village. No one wanted to marry my mum. She got married when she was 29. I want to blow up in Diyarbakır so their kids will die with me. Why am i posting this anyway? I know i can't do shit. Day after day, i will die alone by myself in an empty house.
Good night everyone

What a shit quote. A person can have both personal and national pride. I hope nobody actually takes this seriously

For

>and why do you like english then?
idk.
what country is the one in the picture?

Excellent post, """Britain""" is rubbish

Rasheed

thing is
balkanshits have no personal pride
albanians are the worst

google balkans
its a shithole anyway
so better