Trump just stole part of Ted Cruz’s immigration policy

therightscoop.com/trump-just-stole-part-of-ted-cruzs-immigration-policy/

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

He doesn't have any strong policies or convictions of his own, so he steals the policies of other people. Ironically, these are the very same people who he was trying to keep out of the White House - the same people who would have implemented these policies that he has now stolen!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K2Rl9ruyE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OY M8 CUNT CHEEKIE KANGAROO FUCK

HOURLY REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS.

SAGE ALL THREADS.

You shills get paid, and as a result there are tax records.

That means YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES automatically become a matter of public record.

Don't think we'll forget about your anti-American shilling activities when the time comes to separate the wheat from the chaff....

That's it! I'm a #CRUZMISSLE now!

Lmao I do this for free you paranoid bitch nigger, I'm just exposing Trump for what he is.

Nothing wrong with stealing a policy if it works well. Not like Cruz is going to be needing it any more.

It's getting out hand around here.

What's wrong with Ted Cruz's policy? It makes a lot of sense.

Nothing wrong with Cruz's policy, it's a good policy, that's beside the point.

HAHA

What a Flip-Flopping piece of shit. NO conviction, a scammer til death.

I don't have a problem with our leaders stealing good ideas that work. Why is this a problem? Should they be stubborn and implement bad policy? Not sure where you are going with this.

That's called being a good leader, when you can defeat your opponents by making them join you.

Hill Shills stupid enough to use an Australian proxy.

>people really thought he wasn't going to limit it to some countries
wew lad it's like you guys don't get how the Don works. Rand and Cruz said they wanted to ban immigration from Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc. That's boring and no one cares. Saying you want to ban all Muslims is far more newsworthy.

I'm demonstrating that Trump doesn't have firm or consistent plans or policies - that he has resorted to taking good policies from other candidates' books.

MMMMMMM, just smell all of that auzzie white guilt :)

I don't think there is a more pathetic group of cucks, of Cruz asslickers out there, than Right Scoopers. Worse than Huffington Post Pussies.

>POLITICS
>stole

>1 million posts by Trumpfags claiming it was the other way around and that Cruz was stealing from Trump

So you're saying that he's pragmatic.

Immigration discussion wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=4K2Rl9ruyE8

>That's called being a good leader, when you can defeat your opponents by making them join you.

He hasn't made me join him, though, not doing nearly enough to appeal to me and those of my political persuasion, and not doing anything to ally the conclusion that I and many others besides me had come to in the course of the campaign that he was a vacuous liberal flip flopper the whole time spinning an unending stream of lying (and demagogic) talking points. Nor is Trump leading anything He's exactly where I suspected he would be were he nominated, well behind the next president.