It’s time to admit that toxic masculinity drives gun violence

salon.com/2016/06/13/overcompensation_nation_its_time_to_admit_that_toxic_masculinity_drives_gun_violence/

What do you think Sup Forums? Is toxic masculinity what caused Orlando?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015
nydailynews.com/news/national/omar-mateen-appeared-documentary-bp-oil-spill-article-1.2674702
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Salon

We're done here.

Salon supports paedos

No.

Sage this slide thread

If that was true there should have been a lot more mass shootings before feminism than after it.

PS, >salon

>salon
All they are is clickbait now
Worse than huffpo and buzzfeed

Yeah the solution is to castrate all men at birth, and only allow artificial insemination of women for reproduction.

HIDE

AND

SAGE

SHILLS

>Salon

Kill yourself Op.

It's time to admit that islam is a terrible death cult which drives its followers to kill for such trivial things as being gay, eating pork, critical thinking, and being a reasonable person.

>toxic masculinity that built the world, invented everything and kept women safe.

what the fuck would they do without us

fuck off shill, not giving any views fucking retard

2015: 2865 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27626 people were killed and 26149 injured.

Looks like islamic terrorist is what caused the Orlando attack.

Source:
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

moreautism like this? SHILLs are doing overtime ffs

Dont reply

BAITU

lol

Another shining example of American exceptionalism. How can the rest of the world even compete?

>1 post by this id

nydailynews.com/news/national/omar-mateen-appeared-documentary-bp-oil-spill-article-1.2674702

>forced meme

I blame toxic liberalism

GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>1 post by id
>salon
kill yourself nigger.
EVERYONE LOOK AT MY PIC!
#########################
PIC RELATED IS VERY IMPORTANT!
################################

>All those countries combined don't even make up half our population.

There will be toxic masculinity in the world for as long as there are men and women who will reward it and request it.

Why you no list any middle eastern countries? Oh wait it the truth doesn't fit your narrative .. lol

The fags at salon should just kill themselves.

Fuck off feminist nigger.

They said that if you cut the head off the monster, the tentacles will stop strangling you. They lied. The tentacles possess life of their own. And even though the USSR is dead, we are still being attacked by its tentacles, such as Salon.

lol stupid america cant fix gun problem.
burgerfats be like
>muh guns
>muh food

it's not there has been a worrying amount of slide/ shill threads lately

>$0.06 has been deposited into your account

I'm not a shill I posted the article then went to dinner. Some fag posted on facebook and I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

What happened to Sup Forums? You guys used to love making fun of ridiculous lib stories like this. Fucking morons.

>actually linking to salon
stop giving them clicks

Stop posting your shitty website on here. Nobody clicks it anyways. Go shill your sheckles on Reddit faggot.

Ugh. The Left is so fucking desperate to find a way to shift the blame away from their new pet minority.
This is like blaming 9/11 on "airplane enthusiasts".