ESPN spends the last year hyping him up, hanging on his every word

>ESPN spends the last year hyping him up, hanging on his every word.
>They now want to drop him because he criticized a female ref.

So, that's what it takes for ESPN to finally draw a line.

>espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/20204846/lavar-ball-crossed-line-funny-carnival-barker-misogynist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCkI_KSoM0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caring with what ESPN thinks
Good goy.

>mfw LaVar Ball accidentally slips black dudes a major redpill

Well I'm glad espn decided it's the arbitrator of morality

ESPN spent last year criticizing him for everything while also giving him unprecedented amounts of publicity because people cared about him and it made them a lot of money

now they keep doing it

>because people cared about him

{citation needed}

>ESPN
>2017
Literally nobody cares

>I was wrong about LaVar Ball. He is not a Kardashian. That is far too kind. He is a misogynistic buffoon unworthy of my time.

you opened this thread didn't you nigga

>that article
jesus that shit is so patronizing im sure that's what the ref wants

espn is such cancer

I opened the thread because it validated my views on the guy and ESPN.

Honestly, anytime I see anything about him, I keep seeing people calling ESPN out on their bullshit. Whether that means they keep watching it is unknown, but the overall sentiment is that ESPN is pissing people off with their coverage of him.

>criticizes every ref he plays under. Storms off courts. Acts like a diva
>no big deal
>criticizes a female ref. Making no direct reference to her gender
>hes misogynist scum
I hate lavar but i hate these sjw clickbait shitstorms even more
>as a sign of solidarity a female refed the next game
>she literally just does the same job she does every week
>what a hero
Cringe

IF A WOMAN EVEN WAKES UP IN THIS WORLD, SHE IS TEN TIMES MORE BRAVE THAN ANY MAN WHO HAS SERVED HIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEE!!!!!

You just proved his point mate. You literally have an opinion on him and you spend your free time discussing him. Hes already won

Why is ESPN pushing the basketball meme so hard? A literal who father of some rookie is a celebrity just because ESPN gives unreal air time to his nonsense. ESPN makes basketball look way more popular than it actually is (significantly lagging behind baseball and college football and pretty much on par with hockey).

But, it's not an opinion that will cause me to watch ESPN, which is the entire point.

This isn't about a Sup Forums thread. I haven't watched ESPN in years because I got tired of them covering everything but sports and the only reason I care about is that it seems that other people are agreeing with me.

It's about Ball, it's about ESPN.

It's NOT* about Ball.

>Why is ESPN pushing the basketball meme so hard?
Because they have a huge ass contract with them with multiple games per week. They went ahead and got the WNBA for dirt cheap and also shilled that shit with awful commercials, starred with NBA stars in awkward scenes where they ask for people to watch muh WNBA. And their SJW agenda killed my favorite radio show, so fuck them.

>implying most blacks aren't already hypermisogynistic

Because they shelled out a shitload of money to the NBA for the rights to air games.

Nu wave feminism is cancer and espn stopped being good a decade ago. When kornhieser retires ill never consume anything else espn

But youre talking about espn. Thats their entire endgame. To drum up publicity

Makes you realize who is the real protected class in our society - women and jews.
>insult whites, blacks, men, muslims, christians, fat people, poor people, gays, trannies
>okay.tiff

>insult women/jews
>OH NO HE DIDN'T

You really think talking about ESPN on Sup Forums will cause any of us to go watch it? Most of the people here already gave up on them.

are you kidding?
this only makes the character they've created even more "interesting" to the norms who actually go on that site
now they can write a dozen articles about how bad he is, throw em on the front page and get those precious clicks

even more buzz for this story that should have never gotten this far

If you dont think a few anons didnt click that link then youre a fucking clown. I know marketing works. As evidenced by the fact that its a trillion dollar industry

I don't know, man, I've seen more shit talked about women than Muslims or trannies. Hell, a tranny won an ESPY.

Look at Trump's daughter.

But talking shit about trannies is somewhat socially acceptable, that's my point. If you casually call them freaks or men in dresses, nobody but a handful of detached SJWs will call you the next Hitler. But say something bad about Jews and you're basically responsible for the holocaust.

Well, yeah, Jews are at the top of the untouchable pyramid.

I think at this point, given that's all ESPN talks about, it's like pissing in a sea of piss.

What about Transmen?

Do those exist?

I remember the media made a huge fuss over Chris Paul criticizing a female ref (who objectively was shitty) and calling her "she" a few years ago. Not even kidding, they though it's unacceptable to call a female "she".

(s)He has a pussy or id fuck the shit outta him

>Can't defend the woman without being a racist
>Can't defend the nigger without being sexist

I love it when leftists start eating themselves. Remember that time a Muslim shot up a faggot club and Trudeau just avoided Twitter because he couldn't defend both "minority" groups?
I see a lot of nooses in the future. Invest in the rope industry for mad profit.

Yes she has a pussy.

That's when libcucks started pushing the "He wasn't really muslim, he was a closeted gay!" basically saying it's normal for faggots to be murderers.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCkI_KSoM0c
>female refs
Not even once.

It's incredible. Every time they just dig themselves deeper and deeper.

Thats what i just said twat waffle

I was confirming you faggot nigger.

Take your (You) back. I dont need validation from a cock jockey on a scandinavian lumber stacking forum

Ungrateful subhuman. Do you happen to be a female?

Wow. How far we've slipped...ESPN awards a mentally ill man an award for wanting to be a woman. Now, we put serious stock into what some brazen negro thinks about a ref.

I think a Dr. Seuss book is closer to reality than the one we're currently inhabiting. Fuck.

>mfw

I despised this man until I found out he is redpilled.

How dare you ask for my gender you misogynistic piece of shit

I don't despise him, he's just promoting his kids even though he does it in a controversial fashion. I despise ESPN for giving him air time though.

Lotta small balls around here

Was toss even sexist or is this another example of the media deciding that women should get special treatment?
From everything I've read, Adidas was bending over for Lavar and told their refs not to give him a tech. The male refs didn't, female ref did, so that's that.
Am I missing something or is this just more feminist bullshit and fake sexism?

Why do feminists have to take over sports now too? Can we stop them?

SJWs are all calling Lavar sexist. Women are at the top of the SJW list so they matter more

Just more fake sexism

Kek

>check out SBNation
>they have a Lavar Ball misogynist article running on the front page

Damn, did Lavar really piss off all these journalists, or do they just write stuff like this for clickbait revenue?