pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17808800/
youtube.com/watch?v=UxJZb-J5-3g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283549-poll-obama-approval-rating-highest-since-2012
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/right_direction_or_wrong_track
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvt-QckwJ0c
breitbart.com/video/2016/06/15/matthews-i-dont-get-hillarys-foreign-policy-on-iraq-war-libya-and-syria/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CROOKED HILLARY WILL SUFFER A CRUSHING DEFEAT WITH THE HEAVIEST GENERAL ELECTION TURNOUT IN US HISTORY

Awoovement

MAGA

Dondald Trump just called me and said he's dropping out

It's over, lads.

MAGA

Reminder that Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

LMAO you idiots still think Drumpf has a chance. Shitposts and memes don't elect presidents. Sad!

I have a request, maga bros: if anyone of you is considering suicide, please take some media rats with you. Thank you!

GAS THE SHILLS

RACE WAR NOW

No gun compromise.

Do I like Trump?

Inb4 the talking with the NRA is bad poster appears,
Inb4 And Australian IP shills something about voting for Hillary
Inb4 ironic dank memes

Yes. Wish he never came back.

About time.

>But Omarosa’s Trump Theorem is facing its toughest test. And now that we have two presumptive presidential nominees, Trump’s schtick appears to be wearing thin. His attacks on a federal judge overseeing a case against him, questioning his impartiality because of his non-existent ties to Mexico, proved to be too much for many in his party. Sen. Mark Kirk revoked his endorsement.

>Trump’s revival of his unconstitutional and un-American proposal to ban Muslims from entering the United States squeezes the vice further on party leadership. Exhibit A is Paul Ryan, who daily ties himself into rhetorical knots condemning Trump in one breath while continuing to support his candidacy in the next.

>The one thing Omarosa backtracked on was her assertion to being a “die-hard Democrat” with “Hillary Clinton tattooed on her arm.” As Trump’s campaign advanced, so did Omarosa’s profile in it, including her prominent presence at a November meeting the Big Apple billionaire had with a group of A.A. ministers. Omarosa holds a grand vision of her role in Trump’s presidential life.

>“There is no question that there are some very extreme policies, but as Donald says, I am his Valerie Jarrett,” Omarosa said during a recent interview at a conference for women of color, according to a report by The Post’s Helena Andrews-Dyer. Jarrett is the long-time friend of and steadfast senior adviser to President Obama. She was also called “Obama’s spine” in a profile by Jo Becker of the New York Times because “[s]ome of his boldest moves, on women’s issues, gay rights and immigration, have been in areas she cares about most.”

>Omarosa went on to say about her influence with Trump, “I’m the person who pulls him back when he goes too far.” Given what we have endured from the Republican nominee in just the past week, either she overstates her role, she's a laughable shucking and jiving Negro for him or Trump is simply uncontrollable and, thus, a dangerous prospect for the Oval Office.

HURR DURR!!! DANG BLAMBIT!

TRUMP IS GONNA TALK TO THE NRA AGAIN
>TRUMP IS GONNA TALK TO THE NRA AGAIN
TRUMP IS GONNA TALK TO THE NRA AGAIN

Just getting that in, in advance, before the meme shilling starts.

Also:

Threadly reminders:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

>fights for our rights
>fights against our rights

You're only supposed to chose one.

>this welfare queen is a statist faggot
ok

Even these threads are getting infested with shills. It simply isn't dying down

Yes, it really does.

I'd wish we would hurry up and MAGA

I agree. It's time to drop the drumpf and unite as a board behind a real candidate

Presidencies are decided by honest and principled conservatives, like Ted Edward Cruz, who has displayed a consistent record of honest and principled conservative leadership values

#cruzmissile #NeverTrump

Trump would never call somebody with such a silly-sounding ID

>giving a damn about what some jarhead said between smoking meth and getting fucked in the ass

Give it to me straight guys

Is trump finished?

>how can he possibly survive this endless onslaught from the media?
the media could literally get a satanic pedophile elected president if they wanted to.

I'm just going to give up on politics.

Guys make sure you talk about legit stuff about Trump. Do not start shitposting

People are saying Trump's speech was bad because it is similar to rounding up Japs.
I don't think it's going to do him well because people are too retarded to realize that he's talking about people you let in.

>does that make him a gun-grabbing commie too?

Yes. Yes it does.

Even a fucking leaf knows that.

>I agree. It's time to drop the drumpf and unite as a board behind a real candidate

You need to step it up, Aussie-bro. That's like Romanian tier shitposting.

EVEN POKEMON IS GETTING ON THE TRUMP TRAIN

Like how he's going to keep those filthy mudslimes out of the west?

We are not trying to be alarmist but handing the left a gun win will kill Trump.

Fresh OC

Use it wisely

>p-presidents don't get elected on m-memes or p-Sup Forums shitposts
>you c-can't insult your way to the p-presidency d-d-donald
>d-delete your ac-ac-acount

WE ALL JEBHEADS NOW

If you need a laugh:
youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

If you have some extra tinfoil:
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17808800/

You sexist bigots still have a chance to redeem yourselves. Vote for Hillary Clinton 2016!

All the shills, articles, and polls are getting me down lately. We're all going to make it, right bros?

Good one.

I must agree

I am now a #JebHead

Trump Is A Liar. While Trump’s campaign speeches and commentary have grabbed attention for being outrageous and often offensive, they have also been marked by a consistent theme: dishonesty. Trump has repeatedly used dishonesty and straight-up lies to back up his extremist rhetoric. Trump repeatedly defended a bold-faced lie that he watched “thousands” of Muslims celebrating the attack on the World Trade Center in New Jersey on 9/11. Trump falsely claimed that President Obama was not born in the United States, and when challenged on the facts, simply resorts to polling evidence showing the popularity of the issue among the GOP base. What is clear is that Trump will say anything – no matter how untrue and ugly it may be – to advance his position in the presidential race.

Despite Trump’s continual boasting about his business success, he has repeatedly run into serious financial crises in his career and his record raises serious questions about whether he is qualified to manage the fiscal challenges facing this country. Trump’s business resume includes a long list of troubling issues, including his company’s record of forcing people from their homes to make room for developments and outsourcing the manufacturing of his clothing line to take advantage of lower-wage countries like China and Mexico. His insight about the marketplace has proven wrong many times, including in the run-up to the Great Recession. And Trump’s record of irresponsible and reckless borrowing to build his empire – behavior that sent his companies into bankruptcy four times – is just one indication of how out-of-touch he is with the way regular Americans behave and make a living, and it casts doubt on whether he has the right mindset to tackle the country’s budget problems.

Can we appeal to gookmoot about this? It's fucking awful.

>it is similar to rounding up Japs.

People are such faggots.

I actually convinced a woman I was talking to about this.

>I don't know what the solution is, round up Muslims? Isn't that what the Nazis did?
>Actually that's what we did during WWII, to Nazis and other people we suspected of aiding the enemy. Nobody wants to go that far if we don't have to, but it's something we need to consider.
She was nodding in agreement by the end of it.

Normies are ridiculously easy to convince.

One thing is clear about Donald Trump, there is only one person he has ever looked out for and that’s himself. Whether it’s American workers, the Republican Party, or his wives, Trump’s only fidelity has been to himself and with that he has shown that he has no problem lying to the American people. Trump will say anything and do anything to get what he wants without regard for those he harms.

Trump Is Loyal Only To Himself. Trump has repeatedly proven that he is only loyal to himself. Trump has switched his policy positions and political party affiliations multiple times over the course of the last few decades, most often latching on to whatever set of ideas or party is in power or whichever reactionary bandwagon he could jump on to keep his name in the headlines. And despite his rants against outsourcing, China, and free trade deals, Trump has eagerly invested abroad and showed little loyalty to America in allowing his clothing line to import clothes from China. He’s laid off American workers and even complained that American wages are “too high.” Even in his personal life, Trump has openly discussed his view that fidelity is the right thing to do unless a marriage is going poorly, and described his relationship with women as a game.

Media isnt his problem right now. He just lost every single "true conservative" and every single single issue 2A voter. Which is a fucking shitload.

Also costs him his Supreme Court argument - ppl only fear Dem SC mainly for the gun bans. If he'll do it too there's nothing to lose.

Does Hillary really have a movement behind her?

How big is the support for her on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook?

Trump’s Business Have Gone Into Bankruptcy Multiple Times. Donald Trump likes to brag that he is “very smart,” tout his ivy league education and exaggerate his net worth, but in reality, Trump is not the master businessman he claims to be. Donald Trump’s businesses have gone bankrupt four times and he only barely was able to avoid personal bankruptcy himself. Finally, and most ironically, Donald Trump and would actually have become more wealthy by simply putting his inheritance in a boring mutual fund than he became by “making deals.”

Trump’s Predictions On The 2007 Downturn Were Wildly Off. Despite his false claims later on, Trump also failed to foresee the economic crisis, which he blamed, at least in part, on ordinary Americans who got mortgages that eventually went underwater.

What's been going on recently? Why does it feel like the shooting didn't help Trump at all, but did the opposite instead?

BTFO
T
F
O

I wish he would ignore obama

i hate obama but obama is on his way out, he needs to attack hillary 110% of the time because she is going to be an extension of obamas policies

pic unrelated

ALL ABOARD MOTHERFUCKERS

Apparently the image you posted was drawn by somebody who works at Kotaku or something. Still a damn good image regardless.

Stop using DNC pastas

TOP KEK. Awoo!

Woah...

Who going to the rally?!

Remember be on your best behavior or not Trump general for a week!

((Zogby Strategies Poll))

Yes. We are going to make America great again.

>inb4 another lame HM dumpster

>zogsby

So I made a #Gays4Trump propaganda video and used one of Can't Stump the Trumps sadder clips for the message.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxJZb-J5-3g

To know how strong Trump is at the moment, just check for the intensity of the shilling.

It's called discussion
Do you really think there's anything to gain by jump spamming memes in 1 thread on a board most people don't go to?
I had someone who was Arabic post that shit on facebook

Lordy, shills are out in full force today. It's not even the 20th yet. Is that time again?

>if you hate tripfags, namefags, redditors, anime spamming faggots, awoo spamming faggots, YOU'RE A SHILL!!!!
you're retarded
if anything, the people who hate that shit are true trump supporters who want the thread to be ABOUT TRUMP random than random attention whoring faggots
if you like tripfags so much go get a fucking username at reddit you disgusting pleb

Do not think this. Let him say what he has to and get into office. This meeting is a non-issue.
Remember, he's going to clean up the executive overreach.

I'll be there, despite my intense dislike of Dallas.

stop posting dnc leak material faggot

Those quints are wasted on a leaf

>We are not trying to be alarmist but handing the left a gun win will kill Trump.

Trump has still to meet with the NRA, after the tweet peeps are having kittens over. I heard on Fox Biz it's maybe tomorrow.

Let's see what comes out of that.

I certainly am not gonna take the MSM spin on this issue though. And that's what peeps are doing.

DONALD TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL!!!

MAGA!

>Trump wants to deport this

Autism Speaks.

Thank you for participating in the Correct the Record Campaign.

Your payment of 0.15$ will be sent to your bank account.

Ready PAC 2016

Dallas ain't bad, we're just something out of the ordinary.

HuffPost: HILLARY JABS TRUMP: NOW HE’S WORRIED ABOUT GUNS

>Holy shit trump you better clear this up quick
I hope trump bros know this can cost him the election

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283549-poll-obama-approval-rating-highest-since-2012
>B-B-BUT PEOPLE DON'T WANT ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF OBAMA
Drumpf supporters yet again BTFO. Just give up and get ready to start saying "President Clinton" again.

>Hillary campaign sign
Good. Nothing of value will be lost.

topkek. The fucking based Japanese.

This feels a lot like the Iowa loss.

>shills detected

This

Holy fuck. Actually, put CNN on Donald Ducks face and it would be perfect.

I don't blame him. Fucking killary supporters...

>trump beat up his teacher as a kid
oh man wow what a bombshell

i'm sure this is a pro-trump ad. if you read the description you will find
>"thier love for our glorious leader"

>67% of people think the country is headed in the wrong direction under Obama

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/right_direction_or_wrong_track

Really makes you think.

He's attacking Obama because Hillary's policies are Obama's policies, so shitting on him is by proxy shitting on her as well.

Hi, I'm Sarah McLachlan. Each day, thousands of Islamic terrorists are denied entry to the United States because of xenophobic immigration policies. They're forced to decapitate, dismember, explode, immolate, drown, shoot and throw to their deaths hundreds of people a day in places like Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and Iran. For just $80 billion a year, you can import countless Islamic terrorists and provide them more than enough American infidels to wage jihad aginst, instead of their own people, of whom 99% support sharia law.

Please. Just an $80 billion donation. It can make all the difference in the world to these wonderful creatures. Pick up the phone and call right now.

Obongo is going to shield her though by doing the fighting.

To be fair people ALWAYS think the country is wrong track

I''m not sure if this is supposed to be a support or a shit-on-Trump video. Still hilarious either way.

Shit, Obama was more pissed off at Trump than the damn terrorist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cvt-QckwJ0c

A friend of mine made some new OC!

BEAT YA TO IT COCK-BAG!
TRUMP LOVES ME MORE!

breitbart.com/video/2016/06/15/matthews-i-dont-get-hillarys-foreign-policy-on-iraq-war-libya-and-syria/

It does. It feels exactly like every other hiccup Trump's campaign had. Remember when he had a no-win slump for one round of primaries, then exploded out of the gate afterwards? It's like that, as well.

What's hilarious is how little Trump ever loses when his opponents manage a brief victory. That loss is more of a lateral movement, than a dip. After a week, or two, he surges back ahead of the pack again.

But this is typical with Democrats. They get one small victory, and suddenly it's like they've won forever, and will never lose again. Then they get their asses handed to them.