Young Turds go full Retard... Again

Prepare to rage and feel physically ill.

View discretion is advised.

youtu.be/ZLaD9mSC6iI

Other urls found in this thread:

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/13/narrative-fail-orlando-islamic-terrorist-use-ar-15/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Oh he used an AR-15 guys, it's ok I'm a journalist I know my guns"

I'm really mad.

ITS NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE REEEEEEEEEE

That big nose and argument style would indicate a strong likelihood of being Jewish.

I want to get an AR-15 now

Consider my man card reissued

>Ar 15 are for mass murder. The armenian genocide never happened.

Turkroaches everybody.

ok now I'm fucking mad.

You really should. The assault weapons ban has a 80% chance of coming back

>tfw he didn't actually use an AR
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/13/narrative-fail-orlando-islamic-terrorist-use-ar-15/
there's confirmation on motherjones and other bullshit sites

>weak cuck looking liberal faggot

The meme is real.

Also

SHALL

I heard he used a Sig Mcx

He used a Sig Sauer MCX, pic related. A nice enough looking gun I guess, judging from pictures and shit

NOT

Sup Forums absolutely, unequivocally BTFO

watch as Sup Forums refutes nothing he said

BE

well meme'd

10/10 elite response m8

INFRINGED

>we're the new media
>parrots the exact same narrative as the old media

funny guy, you can shill for gun control that's fine but at least choose a different narrative

TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

*A well-regulated militia

"Semitic" covers those traits well.

He didn't even use an AR-15 lol jesus their channel is so bad and inaccurate

Well, the results from this latest field test seem to say it's good.

>U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit (2007):The Amendment does not protect “the right of militiamen to keep and bear arms,” but rather “the right of the people.” The operative clause, properly read, protects the ownership and use of weaponry beyond that needed to preserve the state militias.

You can kys now

Thanks, but I'd prefer not to listen to that mush-mouthed t*rkroach bather on like the retard he is.

kek

i like how he neglected to say "full automatic fire" while civ weapons are semi auto.

also the exploding heads and whatnot, I'm not an expert but doesnt that depend on the ammo?

Gas the t*rkroaches

Their whole take on the Orlando shooting is infuriating

>Muh Islam is a religion of peace and those who disagree are Raccisst
>Christianity is the same as Islam because a Christian preacher doesn't like gays even though an Islamic country would jail a homosexual
>Muh Guns and Muh Christianity caused all this you right wing pundits

I would honestly love to see these guys be "progressives" in a country like Qatar or Saudi Arabia and see how the religion of peace reacts to preaching of women's rights and homosexuals

yea hollow point ammunition fractures on impact causing much more devastating wounds

>Something especially dangerous about the AR-15
>Firing the same ammunition as another firearm

Are these guys trying to sound retarded or what?

that guy is such a cuck. if you're going to try and sound intelligent at least get your facts straight. i can't wait to hear his gun ban proposal.

funny how he (((coincidentally))) left out the one line in that first Army field report... read every other line... but purely by (((coincidence))) left out:

>At a distance of approximately 15 meters, one ranger fired an AR-15 ---*** FULL AUTOMATIC***--- [emphasis added], hitting one VC with 3 rounds in the FIRST burst.

yeah... ffunny how he pretends that the military, 1970's AR with a giggle-switch and standard full-jacket rounds is the EXACT SAME as what's available for purchase at your local Walmart in Anytown, USA!

Fucking commies need to hang.

Not to mention "militia" meant "reserve militia" (see Federalist papers), i.e. every able-bodied male.