No more serbs in chelsea

>no more serbs in chelsea

Good he's finally getting rid of the TRASH

Conte
>Krasic out
>Ivanovic out
>Matic out

>implying there were any last year

Didn't Chelsea had one token russian every year? What happened?

>you now remember alexey smertin

A-are Serbian grills qt??
The fuck is there to do in Serbia anyway? I'm going on an eastern European tour in December but haven't considered Serbia since I don't know what is there to do there or if the girls are as good as in other Slavic countries

>mexican in serbia

Lmao

Girls are god tier. Not a single one will look at you though

yes if you are coming to fuck then come to belgrade plenty of cheap qt women cheap drinks and godlike nightlife. if you are interested in history and nature come to belgrade then it has plenty of history.

Do you have tuk-tuks?

where can i go to witness some genocide?

Based milivojevic is at Palace

With that attitude you can get it everywhere

fucking chimp

join us lifelong United fans, Predrag!

Bosnian girls are qt as fuck but they're all religious. Feels bad man

post the ivanonic-bosnia screencap

wtf bro it wasn't an insult
i believe genocide is a very positive thing

>Summer of 2014
>Sutomore , Montenegro
>middle of July
>cute bosnian muslim girl
>2 min into sex and she start screaming "Fuck me"
It felt so...i don't know why she dirty talk in fucking english language
She speak fucking serbian like i do
wtf is wrong with fucking muslims

>mexican in serbia
user you're going to get curbstomped ;_;

WTF I love Serbs now

Holy hell you Yupoors got some fucking issues .

experiment on yourself please

which religion?

Muslim

W-what do you mean? I'm only a tourist pls don't scare me senpai

>Getting replaced by niggers

ha
ha
ha

i mean seriously

I'm not joking. Bosnia is a Muslim country. The girls are smoking hot but they're all wearing headscarf and don't talk to men very much.

>sopa education

yeah but if I put bosnian girls on google they show me a different thing.

wonder who is lying here

>meme arrowing brazil's education when it was your job to fix it

Damn those dumb tugas and their catechesis.

Mano even in 1920 we had these numbers, imagine in 1820

What?
Shouldn't it be
>Hue education

>Google
>for pictures of religious qt's who don't even want to show their face outside their house

M8...

muslim isn't a race

What about jewish?

yes

t. Organ theif

>ManUnited removed an Albanian and added a Serb

What did they mean by this

Mourinho should be translated as Lil Moor

based

>tfw no jewish gf

Fucking kek

BASED CONTE THE KEBAB REMOVER

Thats only happening in Kosovo and Albania its a Muslim's speciality

>Bosnia is a muslim country
>British education
There are more Serbian Orthodox Christians and Croatian Catholics than Muslims in Bosnia also there is an entity called Serb republic which consists of 49% of Bosnian's land and it has own government, police, president etc...

t. Muslimovic

I've been to Belgrade once and it was quite nice, there is a lot to enjoy if you like history and museums, I made a mistake and went there during the summer and it was too hot do stay outdoors for a longer period of time. There is a lot of gypsies there though and some of them are quite weird and will even put some black magic spells on you if don't donate them money and I've witnessed a pretty hilarious robbery there, but other than that I don't think there is anything to be afraid of when visiting Serbia.

Best Serbian

And a ridiculous ass on that lad

Its not like the ancestors of the Muslims were the Croats and Serbs anyways...

Are you saying they converted? Because that's even more incorrect

Yes explain it to me please... They just dropped out of the sky in the middle of Christian Europe and said we are Muslims we came from sky...

Begone saracen scum

There was a thing called the ottoman empire AND muslims have more children AND Serbia did not win the war (at best)

>middle of christian Europe
At around the time your huge area started to be muslim only then Granada stopped being muslim

Balkans never cease to be amusing

serbs have the best grills in yurop

But honestly this is too funny

False

Bouncing on Pablo here because I'm going to Bulgaria soon, are the locals qt?

no, I've been there 3 times and each time I've ended up fucking a whore since girls at bars/clubs look absolutely horrific

>pretty hilarious robbery

explain

They all went to Zenit, Ivanovic included. Chelshit's spiritual partners.

Serbia is beyond shadow of a doubt one of my least favourite Eastern European nations.
The reasons for this are very diverse.

For example, I was on a high school trip in Naples; I was sixteen at the time, geeky and I hadn't seen any pussy for a good year (my first girlfriend, who had dumped me a few days after we got together). I had this habit of walking away from my classmates, especially during the evening, when the school trip was about going to the disco or to the pub and having crazy fun.
One of these evenings at the pub I was at the counter drinking half a pint of beer, when a lady approaches me and starts chatting up; it's a bit strange, like when an loony old man starts talking endlessly, but the lady was nice and smart. She sure had a hideous serbian accent, though (I found out she had moved to Naples ten years before).
We talk for a while: why I am here, where I live, she offers strong cocktails for me, she gets closer and closer and before I even notice it I find her leg over mine and a hand touching my package; the thing that aroused me the most was thinking about how slutty she could be.

When she feels my strong boner, she suggests we go to her place, and how could I refuse? I say fuck you to the rest of the class, hoping they wouldn't worry about my absence, and we go to the lady's house.
As soon as we're in she puts her tongue in my mouth and we know we both want it: an unforgettable lay.

So at the end as I'm coming lavishly in her open mouth, the door busts open and a disgusting Serb wearing some filthy rags tatters his way into the room; he had such a hideous serbian accent I can't even reproduce it, and he said something which I thought sounded like "Mom, what the fuck are you doing?! Again?!?!" and the mother, with a slightly less hideous serbian accent, said: "No, OP, this is not what it looks like!" squirting jizz from her mouth as she yelled the words.

And this was that time when I fucked OP's mother.