How white men

How white men can even compete with Russian men?

Other urls found in this thread:

frettanetid.is/hanna-run-vid-fundum-fyrir-miklum-kaerleik-og-jakvaedni-i-salnum/
theodysseyonline.com/dating-russian
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147072/Princess-Michaels-Russian-playboy-friend-shot-killed-near-Moscow-brutal-contract-murder.html
youtu.be/ek848TkCAS8
letslovelocal.com/frustrating-marrying-a-russian/
youtu.be/DcIlOKJFXoE
youtu.be/0ZYQEc6stas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>my people aren't white but shitskins
Wew rude

>tfw no cute Russian gf.

>tfw

>I'm white

non white men >> white men
Deal with it

Russians are humans from Azeroth

tfw you are shitskin Russian subhuman

iktf

Koklov is really attractive, but he looks Italian, if you Russians had a face like this you would be fucking foreign women all day.

german girls > r*ssian "girls"

German girls are among the ugliest in the world

>mfw i know a forum that is filled with Russians that want German and Dutch gfs

Foreigners often have weird phantasies about German/Dutch girls being tall, blonde and beautiful but in reality most of them are masculine, horse-faced ogres with absolutely 0 sense of fashion

>Russians looks Italian
True. I'm hear this often from foreighn girls
>fucking foreign women all day
True

frettanetid.is/hanna-run-vid-fundum-fyrir-miklum-kaerleik-og-jakvaedni-i-salnum/

What's this competition that you int faggots are always referencing?
>muh wimminz
Males under 25 should be banned from all forms of communication.

tits or get the fuck out

Acid attacks are becoming a real problem in the UK.

>he looks Italian
Lol, he looks russian af
>you would be fucking foreign women all day
We already do

I'm male, and I'm over 25. You can see my tits, but it would take someone with some really fucked up fetishes to get off to that.
I was once under 25, which why I and the rest of society know that the best course of action is just to imprison you all.

When was the last time you had a thoughtful conversation for its own sake, you filthy animal?

fuck off old man seriously

>25 is old
The reddit memes really are true

Really explains the drop in quality of content here starting round 2012

old for this site, do something else with your life instead of hanging out with underage and college kids

>he thinks Sup Forums is a teenagers sekrit club
lmao
>indirectly admitting you're an underage schoolboy

Dude, 25 IS old. It's painful, I know. But we are old.

23 here.

21-28 is your 100% pinnacle prime time in all ways in life, unless you're just a flat out loser.

The brain stops developing completely at the 23-24 mark too btw

>21-28 is your 100% pinnacle prime time in all ways in life
No that would be 15-20

got me wow xd are you le oldfag?

listen here faggot, nobody said it's secret, it's a very public and popular chinese cartoon forum for young people where talk about feels and vaginas and whatever is allowed and always has been. you should focus on taking your old bitter ass away from here and start a family or something, or at the very least stop whining.

17 is pinnacle time in absolutely everything. It all goes downhill from there.

>LITERALLY has been posting "tits or GTFO xdd" in the thread
>says stop whining when he started it
>see

ahh, teenyboppers :^)

get a job

Don't fool yourself, you'll still be browsing Sup Forums by the age of 25. There is no way out

at least I won't be whining at "youngsters" and muh old 4chin

>someone from Southern Europe telling someone to get a job
it just keeps getting better and better

>unemployed old fart getting mad on a korean pottery forum
>b-but south e-europe

lmaoing hard

Moskal women were made for Big Polish Cock

"Dating a Russian has opened my eyes to an entire culture that I had no clue about. I have learned Russian words, aspects of culture and so much more from my boyfriend. I am truly grateful to have him in my life. Branching out into a different culture is one of the best decisions I have made, and I would encourage anyone to make friends with people from different countries. You never know what you will discover."

theodysseyonline.com/dating-russian

>child got mad in the first place because he feels inferior in the presence of elders and trembles in their presence irl while they call him Mario the Manlet
ahahahaha kiddo

Why care if we can fug byutiful European girs instead?

No. Fuck your fun, sissyboy.

stop making me look samefag u lardass

what is her nationality? looks a bit weird

>m-m-manlet

good god I hope someone shoots me in the head if I get to your age and I'm anything like that

>waaaaaaah MUH 2012 CHANZ

t. old bitch

Nordic girl

It's 7:32 am here. I'm getting ready for work. Fortunately, I can still shitpost at my job.

ah yeah I'm sure you can find time at the drive thru

>2012
>thats his idea of old Sup Forums
woowee
>good god I hope someone shoots me in the head if I get to your age and I'm anything like that
Don't count on it, guns are banned in your country because you're a castrated people of moorish rape baby manlets LMAOING at ur life

is this what passes as banter at the nursing home?

>MUH 2012
No, this is the opposite of any kind of muh board culture. If you read my first post, I'm clearly mocking the "...can even compete" threads. Fuck Sup Forums, and fuck you.
Only cancer will make this site worthwhile.
Try harder. It's not like I have a prestigious job, but fast food for anyone over 30 is pretty rare. Hell, I'll just tell you; I'm the service manager at a small manufacturer of environmental remediation equipment.
What's your job, son?

>tfw no cute bydlo to pound my boi pussy

>lardass
Coming from TX? That's rich.

Stop jumping into my argument, Mary. Besides, it's pretty hard to samefag a namefag. It's not my fault that this dago is too dumb to figure out that were two posters.

I'm a teather technician but I don't brag about it on the internet like I'm deep in the bowels of a middle life crisis

>tfw Russian men fug Western royal girls

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147072/Princess-Michaels-Russian-playboy-friend-shot-killed-near-Moscow-brutal-contract-murder.html

I am completely aware there are two obese dinosaurs somewhere in Texas getting all pissy because I told you to fuck off back to the bingo house

>You can see my tits
Yes, please.

Stating that I have an entirely normal job is not bragging about it.
I'm not in Texas. I live in New England.
If you insist... I warned this thread.

>Western Dreams about Russian man

>fat
>neckbeard

now everything makes sense

Where your God now?

I'm 15 lbs overweight because I quit smoking when I turned 30. That's a regular beard with a long goatee, not a neckbeard.
Either way, it doesn't really matter what I look like. My wife hasn't stopped having sex with me, so I'm not too worried.

Goddamn, I love shitting all over your 1337 internet clubhouse.

we're all very jealous of you indeed

>1337
kek now that's old

>Russians are responsible for the death of God
Yeah, we already knew that.

No need to be jealous, sonny-boy. Most of us oldfags on int (and there are a lot of us) are married.
Just accept that this entire site is fucked, and that anyone who comes here as some sort of misfits' refuge should be sterilized.

>tfw no russian gf (male)

I'm just leave this here
youtu.be/ek848TkCAS8

She is hot

We need to stop these communists from marrying American girls.

letslovelocal.com/frustrating-marrying-a-russian/

>letslovelocal.com/frustrating-marrying-a-russian/
>blah-blah Russian men are bad because of poliitical matters

Lel, we tell here about Russsian love, not about politics, go to Sup Forums with your article

he sound like a faggot

Russian is a fagot simplified version of Polish.

They try so hard to sound masculine it almost sounds like European Japanese lmao.

Tbh I just want a Russian bottom bf that goes lifting with me.

it's not the languague, it's the guy, the way he talk, he move, his little lazy voice....he's gay even by french standard.

i love his greasy cartoon hair. it's an aesthetic that i can appreciate.

Why care? In Russia even faggot can have gf

youtu.be/DcIlOKJFXoE

Russian gays are too busy by Russian gf. Every Russian girl must have at least one gay-bf.

youtu.be/0ZYQEc6stas

>girl must have at least one gay-bf
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They can't... however... we all know who really gets the girls...

Хз, из тeх тян c кoтopыми я oбщaлcя y кaждoй был cвoй зaднeпpивoдный дpyг. Hy типa этo пpoгpeccивнo и мoднo.

He, мeня cмyтилo, чтo bf, a нe f.

He has a typical Slavic face.

Hy y нac нa кypce был oдин мaнepный типичный гeй. Пoтoм жeнилcя и зaвeл дeтeй. Taк-чтo хpeн знaeт чeм oни тaм нa caмoм дeлe c тян зaнимaютcя - пpocтo дpyжaт, или нe пpocтo.