Is the Sun God the only logical diety to worship?

Is the Sun God the only logical diety to worship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnnGYaqjW-A&ytbChannel=neubautenorg
youtube.com/watch?v=B4diugMg5kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

The sun is just a ball of fire, why not pretend the clouds are gods too?

It's not a god, but I can get behind the idea that if we were to worship something then it ought to be the sun. The sun is our creator and what keeps us alive.

sun worshiping is literally the oldest religion

Yes, The sun is the reason we're still alive.

Helios
Apollo
Atum
Surya
Khepri
Inti
Horus
Huitzilopochtli
Tonatiuh
Hyperion
Amun
Shamash
Aten
Sol Invictus
Amaterasu
etc

Sun worship is primitive as fuck

The most logical deity is Prometheus

I wish I could have sex with the sun.

Get off the internet Solaire

But unlike the Sun, Prometheus isn't, y'know, REAL

>Worshiping something that makes you blind when you look at it

The sun is trying to burn us all. And gives my whittu piggu skin cancer

no

I will not worship the sun

The idea of Prometheus is way more real than any personification of the Sun

>personification
not everyone is a normie

What's that even supposed to mean? The idea of Prometheus is that he brought fire to humanity, but that wouldn't even be possible without the Sun

That is because mortal eyes cannot beholden his glory. I wish I could look at it all day, our magnificent father.

Of course a filthy heathen such as you cannot endure the radiant brilliance of the sun

An idea should not be worshipped. That's how we got christianity and Islam and all those horrible gods. The sun is not an idea, it's a physical sphere keeping us alive.

I understand that a Swiss like you do not appreciate the Sun, after all the Sun does not consider Swiss people to be its chosen ones. Only the people who receive the Sun's beautiful gifts at night are really precious to the Sun. Pic related.

proof of its divinity

Slav mythology dictates that the allmaker (Father in the christian trinity) forged the sun and gave it to his son.
Then forged an married nature, gave fertility and life, probably means the earth.
Gave the rule over to his other kids, earthbound an continued expanding, forging more.
He is dreaming everything, sleeping.
Doesnt get involved much, because when he does, he is closer to waking up.
Most of his sonsare assholes, the one in charhe of the earth, but there is this threeheaded one thar reports back to their dad and polices tje rest, triglav.
He is alright i guess, maybe they all are, they are just doing their jobs.
Probably as a punishnent, why would a diety be forcen on earth among flesh, it has to be punishment.
Fallen angles and shit. Makes sense to me

*steals your wallet while you fumble around*

Shut the fuck up with those fairytales.

Do not blaspheme the sun.

they say when your soul departs your tainted evil contaminated flesh you can look directly at the sun and it appears blacker than shadows.

No, youre a fairytale
Tell vrag that he is a retard
You are nobody to approve or dissaprove

The sun barely shines on your lands, leaving them frozen and desolate. Yours are grim and frostbitten kingdoms to where the unfaithful fly. Don't even pretend to be among the chosen.

Varg is a retard, I can agree. But you are one as well, if you do not follow the Sun.

Varg is French :^)

forgot my mindfuck video

youtube.com/watch?v=CnnGYaqjW-A&ytbChannel=neubautenorg

>this thead

youtube.com/watch?v=B4diugMg5kQ

My local and regional cultural diety is the sun god (Surya Dev).

Then why don't worship gravity? Without gravity the sun can't exist? Or why don't we worship the four fundamental forces in general?

The sun favors Stockholm over you pretenders

another bullshit graph from another bullshit none country

that's what scientists do :^)

Our sun shine on our lands you fucking piece of shit, but we don't need as much now that we have the best HDI. The Sun is busy shining on your lands so that you can become better. Don't you see that? We receive the prize for being the best.

OwO

>Worshipping a nuclear reactor
Whats the point the Sun doesn't give a single fuck about anything.

ah yes, Netherlands, the country everyone thinks of when 'sunny' is mentioned

>Unlike my benevolent God o-of course!

Try ignoring gravity, see what happens

>Sun God
It's Yarilo. Also he is not main is Perun.

>Believing in a g*d
Only weak willed cucks do this tbfh

did she died?

it doesn't give a shit, it gives life and energy and light

Yes and the Sun will keep doing it's thing whether you worship it or not, so what's the point of worshipping it?

What is sun activity?

also light = knowledge

no point, its not c*pitalism

So it's agreed then? Sup Forums will be the home of a new Sun cult.

What the fuck Lucifer is the good guy or girl.

Yeah, Lucifer is def. /ourboy/

Dabog is in charge of the sun, Yarilo for war and crops. Perun in charge of storm, lightning and thunder and his daughter for rain, when peasants chant her name or something she lets rain against her daddies wishes.
Svarog is the all mighty allmaker, but him being the largest and the greatest that dreams everything, leaves him very little time to deal with our bullshit on this tiny rock among infinities he forged.

Yes. It's the thing that actually did make life possible.

Makosh is the main then she is first what was in the world before everything.

>Crediting something that showers the earth with lethal radiation 24/7 with creating life

Bacteria don't give a shit, they'll thrive on a block of ice in the depths of space.

Nice quads, but in the death throes of certain stars heavy elements are created making the formation of planets where life is suitable. Also lovely carbon is created, so stars and suns are needed.

Here its Mokosha. The damn women kept worshiping here (some still do in east serbia) for over 700 years after Christianity started taking roots here.
Thats where the period blood into mans coffee comes from, the knitting clubs, the cats, wool, strange shit grandma never knew how to answer when a child asks what is this for DON'T TOUCH THAT, or 3 different waters from 3 different springs and weird shit nobody ever questions.
Mokosha is the mom of Vesna and Morana i think, mot too sure.
The daughters are beautiful and everything. One is a summer/spring hippie girl, the other one is a winter emo chick.
I remember for Easter, girls used to pluck flowers and herbs, put it in a wooden bowl and we would wash our face in that next to a water spring.
I guess it has everything to do with Vesna, still the subtle worshiping remained.
I dont know any rituals for the emo goddess daugther

she transcended

>Sup Forums

Plenty of those to go around, the sun is just a little bitch that's going to throw an autistic fit eventually and evaporate all the oceans

works for some more than others.

>worshiping a molten rock in space
savage

*descended

Say that to its face and not online and see what happens.

>rock
Its mostly just gheeeys

>rock

*blocks your path*

what does sun (nuclear fusion) have to do with fire (oxidation)?

angels have no sex, theyre the ones pushing this whole multitranssexualism on us mortals like the degenerate fallen bastards they are.

Okuu thread!

It's a fokin nuclear reactor

nippon knows all about the atom and the division

ask away

but godzirra is just a myth

It's a fusion reactor, not fission °π°

both are relative and one cannot come to be without the other

wuts ur point? Fukushima Nagasdaki

The fuck are you talking about?
All the nuclear reactors creating energy today are fission ones, using heavy radioactive materials as fuel, such as plutonium, fusion isnt commercially viable yet and is limited to tokamak reactors in research labs.
The source of energy in the sun is fusion, mainly of isotopes of hydrogen. How the fuck are they relative, and how the fuck one cant come to be without the other.