Film over possibly 30 minutes of Joker content

>Film over possibly 30 minutes of Joker content
>Cut Joker down to only 7 minutes

>Organize a Harley Quinn Standalone movie
>Joker won't be in it

For fuck sake can Jared Leto's Joker actually have a decent role in ONE DC movie?

If Ben Affleck is not going to include him in The Batman, I am going to be so depressed (because Jared Leto deserves all his Joker scenes to be included in Suicide Squad: where he beats people to death with a bat and his bare hands and yet WB cut all of that out fucking why and now they want to make a Harley Quinn movie and cuck Joker by making Harley a lesbian and give Jared no role at all).

PLEASE Affleck bring Joker in your Batman movie!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfjSOOqiiZM
youtube.com/watch?v=pa0iyDCAzMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leto's joker is fucking shit. His acting is pretty bad, his design is pretty bad.

His laugh is horrible.

Worst joker ever.

I watched it again, and he just can't do it, he looks terrible, as well as being too young and handsome, his laugh is not even real, isn't even remotely comedic and snarls like a bulldog.

>PLEASE Affleck bring Joker in your Batman movie!
Deathstroke is gonna be the main villian, could be good. I would like to see some more of Leto's Joker though.

>I would like to see some more of Leto's Joker though.
This he better be in it please

Jared and Margot were so cute and great together. They need to be a couple their Joker and Harley!

DC wont release the damn scenes. Extended cut has like one or two cut Joker scenes and that's it.

>DC wont release the damn scenes.
I'd pay a grand for them. Not joking

Best Joker confirmed

I don't get the hate really aside from some shitty tattoos. He's twisted, he's a mobster, he has fun, his taste in outfits is questionable yet appealing, shit he IS the Joker I've grown up with the only real issue being we only saw him for what 7 mins at the most. I thought he was quite entertaining personally.

He's The Clown Prince of Crime mixed with Morrison's Thin White Duke of Death, Miller's Joker and more. More Joker than Ledger's le Edgy Random Hobo Man. He brought fun back to the role.

HONKAHONKA

>Deathstroke is gonna be the main villian
He's never the main villain, Deathstroke is a hired gun

Jared, is that you? Nobody wants to fucking see you as the joker, fuck off.

Post RARE Letos.

i hope that he keeps getting tiny features in DC movies so that he will eventually go insane IRL and become the real joker

Deathstroke may be main villain, but there will be more than just Deathstroke.

Batman and Deathstroke team up to stop the Joker.

Screen cap this

No one wants to work with Leto and no one wants to see his awful take on The Joker, except OP apparently.

Recast and redesign, or leave the character alone.

Leto's Joker was garbage, and rightfully got cut almost completely out.

Shit was embarrassing.

Holy autism batman

Batman v Deathstroke: Dawn of Justice 2: The Ultimate Cut (includes 2 more minutes of The Joker footage)

The rarest

How's that autism?

>give a tired role to a tired homo
Pass.

>deleted restaurant scene

Willem Dafoe should play the Joker, you know why? He looks like the joker and can act like the Joker.

The casting people should have thought about those factors.

>actually likes MY MOM IS GONNA FREAK joker

get the fuck out faggot

Too late, he's already some Aquaman extra
But Leto is not a bad choice at all, shame the script sucks and got even more fucked after Warner hired the Trailer Park studio guys to cut it

imgur.com/a/ZQUxg

>they made the Miller's Joker white suit
>he only wears it during the chase scene

What happened to the test screen footage of Jared as Joker?

I hope WB didn't delete it

Maybe we'll get to see it when they release Ayer's cut in 2040, like Richard Donner's Superman II cut

>they never confirmed this
youtube.com/watch?v=KfjSOOqiiZM

no amount of dmg'd contrarianism is going to save this portrayal, they had to manipulate the original shit out of his scenes as is to make him into a hot love interest for ladies.

maybe if they had designed him differently and allowed his scenes, he would be seen as shitty as the rest of us already see him as op.

This one actually is very rare.

I found a gif of an extended version of him hitting his head against the window, much longer than the trailer version.

I need to find it as I have it on my computer or a hard drive somewhere

>much longer than the trailer version
See this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pa0iyDCAzMc

Nice, someone posted a rare clip of him putting on his purple coat in the Arkham scene after he electric shocks Harley.

I need to screen cap it and will post here cos was on facebook as a gif

fuck can't find it. here is a little bit more of the extended head hit scene.

not the one I have on my hard drive which is way better but yeah

Here is the rare Arkham clip

Another image of the screen test footage

That's before Joker tells Jonny not to kill Harley

Have some more early SS joker