how have you not killed yourself yet?

i'm too fast for that shit nigga

shitpost threads here are getting hostile

I prefer these as ''bodies of work' threads

Ain't getting me you nigger.

wewww

mmmmm

Eva

Oh god damn it I thought it was a Japanese model.
It's a fucking child please delete

MOOOOOOOOODS

look I'm just gonna be honest here but BRAAPPP posting is fundamentally flawed

look at the space between her ass cheeks vs. the probable location of her balloon knot.

There's no way that that amount of hiney (which is almost all hips, and no hiney to be honest) would have enough intercheek tension to produce a BRRAAAPPP kind of noise.

If she was wearing yoga pants, or significantly fatter in the ass rather than the hips, then maybe. But this hiney is most likely going to produce more PFFTT type air-y farts than loud, BRRRAPPPP-y ones.

I mean just look at the spot where her turdcutter should be. There's guaranteed to be only 1.5-2 inches of skin max there. Definitely not enough to produce any kind of BRRAAPPPP

Also, that is clearly a Papa John's cheese pizza, which is almost certainly composed of pre-partially frozen crust, and chemical cheese substitute. Both of those would combine to be more of a gastric brick than a gas bubble. She's gonna be straining on the toilet later, not leaking out loud wet ass barks.

MAYBE if she was standing up, the fat in her caboose would redistribute downwards enough to provide the necessary crack pressure for a BRRRAPPPP, but right now, you're not getting anything close

I hope this helps.

>candydoll Sup Forums

they've got our number m8s

>I thought it was a Japanese model
That's not going to hold up in court

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not….*sniff sniff*….completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you….*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….dare I say….have the intestinal capacity….*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…of an elephant!....yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

lol

autism

"i thought it only looked like a child!"

sorry

I thought it was one of those under 150cm models that weebs post on here.

>tfw no gf that can produce efficient BRAAPs on command

Where can I find a gf like this, fellow BRAAP connoisseurs?

>Oh no it's hot and I'm attracted to it but I can't be because feminists say it's bad

Lmao reddit

>niger licky deleted
>pedo shit stays up
hahahahaha classic sange at it again

It's a dog getting burned and tortured redditor

Remember when you thought she was super fucking hot? How does a number somehow change that?

PLEASE DELET THIS COMMENT MY BOSS IS READING THE THREAD RIGHT NOW.

this is the best epic new meme in years

Is candydoll illegal to go to?

sure you did you're going to federal prison pedo

>triggered to hard hiney redditor made a new thread
kek

What was it?

A dog being burned alive.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

SHIT

wtf?

not bad

That´s a nice pizza.

A literal shitpost, I love it

HEY user, WANT SOMETHING FROM THE FRIDGE?

BRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT

>Hey user, want something from the fridge?

NO. STOP. THEY CAN'T ALL BE FARTING WHEN THE PIC IS TAKEN. STOP IT.

Kek has anyone tweeted this to her

Literally perfection. I'll go fap now.

>keeping your mustard in the refrigerator

t. virgin

>South Americans keeping it out

She so pretty

*ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*

South Americans eat mustard? I thought just ate dogs, not actual hot dogs.

nice

*pffffffffst*

i like THICC with saggy tits

>She's gonna be straining on the toilet later, not leaking out loud wet ass barks.

Oh lord my sides

>user, there's no one around come take a whiff.

post her bare breasts

please vocaroo yourself saying this I'm really curious what your voice sounds like.

mods pls

christ I just want to bury my nose in that crotch

>*ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
What the fuck is that supposed to be? A slide whistle?

>implying the mods aren't jerking off

oh my fucking god i'm going to go insane

i bet her pussy is so pretty

fat butts are the best

*BURGERBANGOP-PLOP-PLOP*

h-hey bro h-how old is she?

Literally who?

>reddit9k poster
Go home redditor
this is still a Sup Forums board

>implying I don't hate the reddit infestation myself

>watch walking ded
>negan
>gf remove shorts
>fuck me hard user
>mfw

thanks for spoiling i can pretty much imagine how dirty and dank that pussy is

my sides are gone

FINALLY

HE GETS IT

Look at that distribution of mass

Marvel at how it keeps it's orientation to her stinkpit while she's standing.

This is a BRRRAAAAPPP ready ass if I've ever seen one, dependent on if she's been doing her underkegels correctly.

Pay specific attention to those two frowny pockets of fat right above her thighfold. Those appear to be at least 70% cellulite, and they're positioned just over her starfish. Given the right volume of compressed stank, she could let out a constant moderate-speed stream that would resonate those cheeks perfectly.

At last

what a cuck lol

she imagines she's getting fucked by negan while you plow her from behind