Goddamn they're just desperate now, look nobody harassed electors when Obongo won twice...

Goddamn they're just desperate now, look nobody harassed electors when Obongo won twice, get the fuck over it and get a better candidate in 4 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAhF8tPqafQ&t=56s

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/20/hillary-clinton-embraces-george-soros-radical-visi/
cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/dnc-ceo-resigns-in-wake-of-email-scandal/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha, you used Obongo! You're so funny and clever. I'd upvote and gold this but I don't know how :/

Yeah, totally the same deal, nothing out of the ordinary like foreign subversion and treasonous complicity. I too love paternal strongmen mmmm.

8 years pham

>get a better candidate in 4 years

Fuck that, let Hillary run again and again for eternity. Please.

My issue with the claims or foreign subversion is that even if they are true, the foreign subversion only revealed domestic corruption.

>nothing out of the ordinary like foreign subversion and treasonous complicity.
>Still no proof of either but I'm gonna say it anyway because it makes me feel better xD

>rioting in the street because big meanie trump is going to be president

why do libs act like children?

So sick of winning!

this was actually funny though

>foreign subversion
>treasonous complicity
please elaborate

They're brainwashed, user. Be nice to them.

It's funny how such a short sentence can show how stupid someone is. First we won't know the results for more than a week, second even if 50 electors go against Trump there is literally no way for Hillary to win instead, it just isn't a possibility. Go to bed kid.

But only on one side, which is clearly suspect, no matter which you're on. The reasonable inference, that they may be sitting on and potentially using for blackmail Republican data is unconscionable.

Trump's funny, memes are cool, but you guys are really letting our great nation get cucked by our classic cold war enemy just like that?

You mean like george soros?

No strong father figures, they're perpetual children, brats.

>the FBI and CIA are wrong because /r/The_Donald told me so

You people are such jokes.

Not even Sup Forums would be this butthurt if this lost.

Whose contributions and influence pale in comparison to the Koch's or many GOP contributors. He's obviously just le spooky jew w/ nefarious sounding name for many.

Isn't it funny to be on the other side of an email scandal?

xD

That blackmail if it existed would only make trump look better by showing that the Republicans are the same as corrupt dems

I'm not the one saying anyone is wrong, you're the one saying they're right, so the burden of proof is on you idiot. Prove that there is foreign subversion or shut the fuck up. And no salon.com opinion pieces are not credible sources.

haha faggot. enjoy.

*one ruble has been deposited into your account*

>2016
>cold war

go to bed ronald reagan

Dems spend the year before the election worried Trump would pull some Electoral College bullcrap out of his ass if he lost so they spend all their time talking about how the Electoral College should be respected and not messed with, Hillary loses, Dems act exactly like 4 year old crybabies who don't understand the rules and want to constantly change them like they said Trump would

Thank you for correcting the record

>Whose contributions and influence pale in comparison to the Koch's
The koch brothers are assholes but they haven't crashed entire countries' economies on a bet.

>foreign subversion

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/20/hillary-clinton-embraces-george-soros-radical-visi/

>Mr. Soros has donated nearly $11 million to Hillary Clinton’s Democratic presidential campaign and three main super PACS — USA Action, American Bridge 21st Century and Hillary for America, according to an analysis by The Washington Times.
>Mr. Soros has complained of national borders as an impediment to world ruling bodies.
>He finances at least seven groups in the U.S. that promote open borders and mass immigration, according to the book “Shadow Party” by David Horowitz and Richard Poe.

Wait, what's happening on the 19th? I haven't followed the news since Trump Won.

haha faggot. have a nice week.

The CIA literally said they had no evidence, and the FBI said they disagreed with the CIA on whether they were trying to help trump

It's a pointless excuse stacked on a mountain of campaign mistakes. Hey, she can't lose 3 times in one election right?

remember when democlaps were saying republicans would never hold office again LMAO

yeah but obama wasn't literally a russian plant trying to undermine our country

come at me you little pol faggots

>Sup Forumstards think the electors won't give it to Hillary tomorrow

I'm going to enjoy your manbaby virgin tears

People just want to be able to tell their kids and grandkids that they did "everything they could" to prevent the fascist from taking power. That's all this is.

Comrade you do such good many rubles for you. Plus bottle of vudka. Is pure, no detergent

>Whose contributions and influence pale in comparison to the Koch's or many GOP contributors.

ITT Democrat damage-control.

Keep sucking that Soros/Saudi Arabian dick.

>pol

Hillary is the one who sold uranium to russia buddy

Soros is AMERICAN and PRO-CAPITALIST you dumb fake news idiot

Electoral college actually votes on monday. Those electoral votes you've heard about are just projected numbers. Trump will most likely end up getting voted in anyway. It's just that this is the last legitimate way to prevent it from happening.

really corrected my record

too lazy to put slashes. i wonder who it is.

That literally isn't even an option, go to bed, kid.

Obama didn't lose the popular vote.

trump ees good president

stronk

i am american love apple pie also love trump

russia is not involve in tellings me to say you

They've never been told that they're wrong, or that they're capable of being wrong.

Libshits are typically raised in an echo-chamber where no non-libs can challenge them.

The difference is obama was a good candidate that put the country first. Trump is only pres to line his own pockets

So if Hillary wins she's president? Doesn't that sort of negate the whole previous election?

I've maintained for a while that this is the root of liberalism.

They all hate their fathers or never had one.

Popular vote is nothing more than a participation trophy, it doesn't matter.

gotta upgrade my warehouses to store more SALT

You're in desprate need of correction.

>muh putin

The hacks happened in 2015 before trump was the nominee, they just hate democrats who want to start war with them

>it's imp-possible, shut up!

pathetic pol

Just like alt righters like you?

the DNC was leaked by that guy who got killed and everyone hacked hillary because the server was as loose and insecure as her old dusty pussy

t. George soros

Obama also won the popular vote faggot. Trump is down 3 million votes and rising and they're going to put him in office anyways.

>2012
>Haha, russia? the 80's called, they want their foreign policy back!

>2016
>omg guise the russians! they're totally ruining everything!

loving every laugh.

Yeah. But since when do Liberals actually like Democracy?

Trump barley won the electoral college vote...

Why are Sup Forumscucks so easily triggered by a little innocent comedy on tv? And when will they finally stop shitting up the site?

>hurr you should ignore the places where the majority of people live because they don't fit with our narrative

trumpfag logic

>trump won the empty wilderness
>this is better than winning cities, because more red!!

caveman mentality, no wonder drumpf lost the college educated vote

hello, r/Sup Forums

weren't you suprised too? election was cleraly rigged in his favour that night

>The reasonable inference, that they may be sitting on and potentially using for blackmail Republican data is unconscionable.

Literally unfounded and there's nothing to infer -- besides roleplaying Cold War 2.

I honestly think the polls saying he was gonna get wiped out helped him in the long run

>this is better than winning cities

You mean the cities filled with illegal immigrants and their Anchor Baby offspring?

man, this is fun now that we're winning.

I'm surprised they didn't have a guy voting from a rowboat in the pacific and claim that Trump won the ocean vote to make the map more red.

>people that don't live in California or New York don't matter! xD

You're scum, I live in southern California and I'd kill myself if the faggots in this state had control over the entire country every four years. The founding fathers knew what they were doing when they set up this system, and they were a lot fucking smarter than you are, kiddo.

Ah yes the right wing echo chamber meme. 1 no It didn't reveal any corruption and 2- if you were actually concerned about corruption you should be howling about Trump's unbelievable conflicts of interest.

Leftists everyone.

I fucking hate Trump, I want him to be given to one of those cartels that fuck your shit up.

I hate Hillary less, but still hate her too.

But seriously? So this thingy is literally "we don't like it so we're doing it again"

Not him but I'm convinced that Israel has rigged every election after the JFK assassination. This year's election was no different.

Search your feelings, you'll know it to be true.

it's not even comedy

>he cray XD

>MUH ALT RIGHT

There's that word again.

74 isn't a landslide?

When was the last time your conservative point of view was wrong?

Hitlery Klanton lost you pathetic SNL fucks. Either shut up or kill yourselves.

My issue with the claims of foreign subversion is that there's absolutely no evidence of it, but that doesn't stop lefties from being literal traitors and trying to illegally overturn an election.

And yes, the "hacks" were actually Bernie staffers stealing DNC documents and getting Wikileaks to publish them after the DNC rigged its own primary (an FEC violation which will never see anyone go to jail, naturally), and John Podesta setting his gmail password to "p@ssw0rd".

Top-tier hacking only the KGB could have done, folks.

>*1 deplorable has been deposited to your Soros concentration camp*

In this thread: pic related

No the cities where the vast population of the USA live. Are you implying the vast majority of the US population is illegal immigrants and anchor babies?

>barely
LOL

It is true in a way that they have about 30 wanting to refuse to vote for Trump. They just neglect to mention that 29 of those people are those that were supposed to vote for Hillary. Makes it sound a bit more like there is some major revolt occurring which eggs on the idiots to thinking that the election could still be stolen from Trump.

You just don't believe the intelligence agencies?

>I'm convinced that Israel has rigged every election
>Search your feelings

I think this should be one of those things that you have more than a feeling about to actually believe.

But that's just me, I'm crazy like that.

>1 no It didn't reveal any corruption
cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/dnc-ceo-resigns-in-wake-of-email-scandal/index.html

Sure thing, libby

>But only on one side
Because Republican security was actually good.

maybe I am not getting your point but isnt that guy american?

what does it have to do with foreign subversion?

>he uses an ad hominem to try amd prove his point

Rightists everyone

>stop crying about everything you stupid winners!

lol, might wanna rethink that one

Drumpf is the grandson of immigrants.

Electoral college was set up to protect slave states. Drumpf thinks it's a disaster for democracy too :)

Isn't that literally a map of America before we went to war with Mexico?
Like, mexicans were already living there and the ones that we didn't just deport just stayed there which is why california, texas, and other states are filled with mexicans

You'll believe that though.