Be debating Brexit with a friend

>Be debating Brexit with a friend
>Bring up a point about national sovereignty
>He says 'muh sovereignty'

I literally couldn't think of a response to this, he actually won the argument. What is the correct response to this? How will I recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should've called him a cuck

I've been thinking about this for a while, there really isn't an effective comeback.

Just say "muh muh sovereignty", then punch him in the mouth. You win twice.

That's where you should have said NO U and then try to out-meme each other

or something

Why is he making fun of being able to vote for who you want to represent you? And how did you not easily counter this? Are you an enormous faggot?

>in b4 1 post by this ID

>using 'muh' in real life

Just call him a cuck. He can't argue with that either.

A rejection of the concept of sovereignty calls into question the entire concept of government in general.

If the British government doesn't have the right to govern the UK, then why does the EU have the right to govern Europe? Why would any government have any power anywhere?

Taxation without adequate representation. Men all over the world have died for that right. You dont have the right to give that away, you owe your countries sovereignty to both your deceased ancestors and to your children. Cuck.

>freedom is bad
Offer to buy him a ballgag to go with his chastity cage.

Point out that putting "muh" in front of a word doesn't make it an argument

THIS
H
I
S

I don't think there's a response to that. It's a voter rejecting his right to vote. A man who believes his enfranchisement is something contemptible and worthy only of immediate discard. He wishes to be ruled by his so-called superiors without any recourse.

If he had no response other than "muh sovereignty" you already won that argument.

Also,

sage

But...
Muh Roads

thanks for the redneck perspective

>Muh Sovereignity guys
>"No first past the post is a great system of government, I dont care that 27% of the vote can make up a majority"
"GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN, IM HAPPY TO PAY FOR HER EVENTS, I DONT WANT AN ELECTED HEAD OF STATE"

fucking cucks

"muh economy"

fuck him in the ass like he's craving for you to do
that's how we resolve things like this in polite society

Call him a jewish globalist m8

>You like to be ruled by foreigners? Do you like them to do it before or after they fuck your wife?

Just say "muh EU"

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj

To the extent that British people cede their sovereignty to Europe, the British nation will cease to exist as a nation state and instead become a colony ruled to the interests of 'Brussels bureaucrats'. Policy will not represent popular will. People will no longer be in charge of their own nation.
People died to stop this kind of thing

trying video again ::::::::/

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

Ask him if he likes being ruled by unelected despots and point out that you got rid of the monarchy's power for exactly this reason.

Not an argument

27% didn't make a majority you stupid lefty shit. People who can't be arsed to turn up to vote don't count.