What does Sup Forums think of Prager University...

What does Sup Forums think of Prager University? Redpilled or is it Cuck Shit because everything that isn't Sup Forums seems to be classified as some kind of Cuck shit?

prageru.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0qNQLLR80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's basically Glenn Beck tier "conservatism." Five minute videos that teach you to parrot Rush Limbaugh talking points. With titles like "Israel, the most moral army in the world," etc. Very light on substance.

Great concept. Poor execution.

Dennis is pretty cool in my opinion.

>Glenn Beck tier "conservatism."

Lemme guess, "Cuck shit because it's not nearly as psychotically non-left as possible and therefore weak?"

The 'Black Fathers Matter' video on there triggered me and my wife's mulatto son.

It's conservative in a good and rational sense. I've been following Prager University videos and listening to Dennis Prager during a long time. Their videos on feminism, islam and taxes are great in my opinion, and I share most of the points of view exposed.

Uhh..

You seem to have your mind made up already. So I don't know why you're pretending to want opinions. If you believe that Israel is our greatest ally, and we went to war with Iraq to spread freedom, then yea... it's just a swell "university."

Enjoy your cuckservative popcorn.

>university
>.com
it's shit

A lot of good videos. Some not so good

better than the young turds

would that be Dennis (((Prager))) you're talking about?

It's unabashedly a right wing shill website. There's nothing of value there.

DUBS GET

It's got some good stuff that I really liked. A lot of it is kind of mainstream republican, Israel-worshipping bullshit though.

Kill yourself neo Nazi

FUCKING PAID SHILLS AND LIERS ON FOSSIL FUELS

>le Israel is bad meme
>cuckservative

So tell me, without blaming the abstract boogeyman of "the Jews" like a Tumblrtwat blames "patriarchy," what's wrong with Israel?

Pretty good but basically cuckservative

>cuckservative
Are Swedes allowed to use that word?

>not having a microwave next to your computer so you can burn all your drives incase the thought police busts through the door

I don't think microwaves work like that.

that would be news to me then

>youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0qNQLLR80

Oh THAT'S what you meant.

I thought you were saying a consumer-grade microwave oven had the power to melt a hard drive into an unrepairable metallic sludgeball.

Thought that video doesn't explain how/why it works or the extent of it.

I stopped listening to prager or paying attention to his "university" after he started taking anti-trump every show for all three hours and then had the gall to constantly lie about him. Fuck Prager.