Women's Euro Football

They're on a break at the moment

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/01/england-goalkeeper-karen-bardsley-out-leg-fracture-womens-football-euro-2017
pastebin.com/dvwVPfdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post lewd moments

>on a break

Time of the month?

I thought about this. Let's say team A has a lot of girl on their period during the final whereas team B only has a few. Doesn't team B have an unfair advantage?

No, team A has an evil team

England is the favourite now, right?

I'd go on a break with some of them if you know what I mean

Which injury is more serious in women's football ACL or pregnancy?

Hyperextended nipple

Feminism

If she's not in the starting lineup on Thursday I'll chimp

Just fyi there's a higher quality version on Flickr . 4chin wouldn't let me post it cause it was 12mb

>Flat chested dykes

Why are frenchies so qt ;_;

What's the final solution to this problem?

final solution you say?

your gals are cute too

More like this

Maybe, but a girl moaning 'oui' in your ear is so much hotter than 'ja'

>unfair advantage
Not sure about unfair but yes.

what about team A is mostly male-to-female transexuals (so no periods) while team B is cis-gendered females?
Isn't team B privileged? Shouldn't we give team A a free goal?

"JAAAAA STÄRKER JAAAA"

I don't think a German would say 'plus fort', stärker literally means stronger as in 'I am stronger than him, so I can lift heavier thing'

Sorry if I sound condescending

Is she famous outside of football? I think I might seen her in some indie movies.

what would a netherlanders say?

Ooh ja you betcha

kek I meant "fuck me harder", but you got it

Will England top their exit from the WC?

Who are you guys cheering for on Thursday?

I grew up in France, so I can see how ugly a language Dutch is, so I'm sorry to say the Dutch would say: Harder (harder), sneller (faster), ja (yes)

German wouldn't be that different I think

Oui, j'ai compris :)

härter, schneller, ja

I support

>Netherlands
>Austria
>Denmark
>England

in this order. So, I guess I'm rooting for Autria against Denmark amd for Netherlands against England.

Based neighbour. We truly have the GOAT rivalry

Kek. It's not that much worse than danish, which we are very close to anyways
Same, except I put Denmark ahead of Austria. I'll chimp if Netherlands doesn't make the final though

England keeper Karen Bardsley out of Euro 2017 with leg fracture
• Goalkeeper suffered injury in quarter-final victory over France
• Siobhain Chamberlain will be in goal for game against Holland
theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/01/england-goalkeeper-karen-bardsley-out-leg-fracture-womens-football-euro-2017

Are any of the players not dykes?

I think that's just the magic effect you have on women :^)

whens the england game

>He doesn't think Austria will take it all

Checked.

If you had more waifus on your team it might be a possibility. But with the likes of /roord/ and harder how can you even compete?

Any word on the starting lineup?

Why do you hate us :(

>tfw the best girl got knocked out in the group stages

SAD!

can a dutchfag explain why they've not been playing pic related?

Yeh she played on for a bit as well

Lads, can we please make a waifu wars general?

It's so so comfy.

I will make a Pastebin schedule of upcoming waifu wars events if there is interest.

This. I'll contribute. Streaming bundes frauen is easy but I'll try to get it in on TV as well for Max komfy

I already know that I'm a Potsdam fan, because of Kemme.

is club football worse than international? is that even possible?

inappropriate behaviour in the showers is what we understand is the reason but no official word on it.

pastebin.com/dvwVPfdf

How is this, everyone?

For me, it's Martens

Not her best picture

True, but titties.

That's more like it, a tan suits her

What club team does she play for?

Just /trans/ferred to Barca

With her at Barca and Jill at Bayern, it seems to be a big summer for Dutch women's football.

Barca's first game is against Zaragoza, who were lower end of the table last season - she may well start.

Looking at the form she's in now, I'd hope/assume so

The Dutch team as a whole seems really quite strong. I could see your girls beating England on Thursday.

Hope so, it's nice to have at least one of our teams do well. I just hope our #9 starts delivering

21 goals in 39 games for Bayern isn't bad at all. She should definitely be looking to score against England.

We've been carried by shitball, honestly. If not for Jodie Taylor's finishing, and heroic - if clumsy - defending, we would be out.

I meant this tournament, she's been very quiet in the box. Martens has been our spark so far

You're not wrong. Your team as a whole has been one of the best though, IMO.

Denmark/Austria haven't played amazingly well, England play blatant shitball and rely on poaching, but Netherlands have a decent passing game, on the whole.

I agree thought - Miedema turning up on Thursday would be good to see.

Any chance of roord playing?

>They're on a break at the moment

Indefinitely I hope.

Just until Thursday!

She's just so plain and simple. It's so cute. Watched some interviews with her earlier and she makes my heart melt.
I should just move to Friesland and get myself a nice and traditional gf.

Vivianne?

She has those almost autistic ticks, like touching her face when she speaks and such. Adorable.

Yeah, she seems legitimately wonderful. It's really rare to see that these days. Even more so in someone that's in the public eye so much.
I hope she stays wholesome and one day marries a very lucky guy.

Absolutely this. Are girls from Frisia generally more wholesome and traditional?

Stereotypically yes. But there are still a lot of women from that province that have fallen from grace.

>stereotypically yes

m8 frisians are absolute scum, literally volendam tier

say that to my face not online and sjoch wât er gebeurd

He's not wrong though, literal pauper-valhalla you got over there

t. Randstad master-race

Excellent! I'm hoping to see some more international fixtures in the fall. But bundes will be good as I suspect she will receive more of the spotlight than she is on the national team. I'm hoping this transfer works out well for her and that she's able to continue her success from FC twente

What do you find so attractive about her? I wouldn't say she has a horseface, but it's does have certain... equine features

Incredible eyes + girl next door look + Nordic phenotype