Emma watson

One day I entered a competition to meet with the cast of Harry potter, being a huuge fan. I forgot about after awhile, but a few weeks later I got an email saying I could meet with the cast! I rushed to the airport, flew to England and sure enough a car picked me up and took me to the set of the last movie, Ron, Harry, and hermione were waiting there to greet me. I was so excited I jumped right to asking questions. They were very friendly but emma was giving me a strange mischevious grin the entire time. As I was leaving she approached me and told me to go to a location scribbled on the back of a piece of paper she handed me. Without hesitation I rushed to the location to find a very very beautiful large house, I buzzed at the gate and the gate opened, closing and locking behind me. I strolled up to the door but before I could knock, It flung open revealing emma Watson in a sexy black lace night gown, she gave the same smirk from before and yanked me inside, but what happened next was far from what I was expecting...

She pulled me to her bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, she told me to close my eyes, and I did. She begin tying me to the bed, tightly, I was not getting out of this room. She got on top of me and said something I never expected, or wanted. "Your new duty is to be my personal slave, the requirements are to lie here awaiting my beautiful plump little ass to consume your face, and for you to sniff up any gas that escapes my stinky crack do you understand." "I actually have some nasty one brewing right now, get ready!" She backs up her perfect toned booty towards your face as you try to wrap your head around what exactly is going on. But before you can say a word, you are sealed into a long contract, full of Dutch ovens and silent but deadly farts, assaulting your nose. " here comes the first big on- urgh uhh! Ouuu yeah that felt good, nice and wet ohh god and, *sniff sniff* oh that one is ripe, how does it smell down there, great Id imagine, uhh that feels so much bette- uh oh, this ones gonna be bad!" She covers her booty and your face completely underneath her sheets. "Dutch oven time slave, it's gonna be a good one, a real steamer, I did have that burrito for lunch after all. Oh yeah this is going to be raunchy."

Phlarphergaaphhhhsplatpherrrsssssss a wet steamy burrito wind fumigates the hellish dungeon these pink flower sheets have become, a fart that hisses into your darkest fears, a gas you would expect from an obese Mexican man, not this seemingly sweet little Brit. "Oh yes, sniff it all up, because if you don't the punishment will make you wish you back in one of my signature Dutch- oh god here t comes!" A long warm silent fart steams the Dutch oven even more baking the smell deep into your nose, but terrified you take a deep inhale through your nose, just that second she splats out a steamy wet one that so unwillingly suck directly into your nose. "Oh my, aren't you a little go getter, If I had known you enjoyed them so, i would've done this much faster. And you better understand that that last deep breath is what I expect from here on out." You struggle as she slowly pulls down her panties under neath the gown reaveiling her perfect little brown hole.

"Open your mouth and seal the hole shut with it, this next one will be tasty, and spicy and wet and oh my it will be the perfect storm, and here it comes now!" She strains as a wet spicy, juicy, steamy one explodes into your mouth, you feel desecrated, defiled, dirty, wishing you had never entered this competition but this is your life now, emma Watson owns you, and she will gladly use you as entertainment as she gasses you. She is your master, her ass owns you...

Nice fan fic user! I think it's good enough to submit for your creative writing class! Hope you get an A!

I LOVE HATING MEN!

She only hates feminist men. She loves Chad.

You know that when she said that, she was dating an Asian guy from the US

i commend OP's effort but this is a weak hermione fanfic. the best hermione fanfic is still hermione getting fucked while being levitated and ron getting cucked while harry fucks hermione

This Asian-American guy made Emma hate British men

For my own self worth, I don't masturbate to Emma Watson. She is everything that is wrong with modern day women who think they are entitled to everything because they have a vagina. She even thinks of herself as a hot female and tried to scar herself and divert attention of her beauty (objectification) to her person by cutting her hair short.

She pretends she is a good actress, but als she got going for her is Hermoine, and that was one she had to sit out because the benefits of replacing her with a better alternative outweighed the negatives of all autists screaming "muh character replacement". She is literally "feminism, the persona" especially because such a vast amount of girls associate with her due to her role in a series which shaped most millenials their youth.

She isn't even that hot, it is purely psychological you think she is because you have seen her develop from a 12 year old to a grown woman. Grow potent and able of child bearing.

This is where I draw the line. I won't kick her out of my bed and will just pump and dump, but everything indicates this woman is damaged and assertive in terms of equality to the nerve.

This disgusting fetish fanfic is of very little literary value, but it has more than the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

this is how i view you in harry potter threads

bump

why did you switch from first to second person halfway through? hard to keep a consistent narrative voice when you're typing with one hand huh

found it

>Ron shuffled his feet uncomfortably as he stared at them, hands tangled in a worried knot
>"What the fuck you doin' Weasley?! You better not be looking away from them!",yelled Malfoy as he stroked his rock hard member as it protruded proudly from his wizarding robes.
>Ron glanced up sheepishly to see Harry vigorously pounding Hermione from behind on the Gryffindor commons table.
>Harry looked over his shoulder at his friend with a slight grin on his face.
>"C'mon Ron", Harry grunted in between his rapid thrusts, "no need to be coy. Take it all in."
>As he plowed deeper and deeper into Hermione's beet red pussy he looked over at Dumbledore, himself deeply entranced in the act taking place before him.
>"I much prefer this Chamber of Secrets to the other, professor!" Harry exclaimed.
>"FOCUS BOY!" Hissed Professor Snape, rubbing the tip of his precum glazed penis with his thumb.
>"You're just like your father. He could never take a proper inter-house fuck train seriously either."
>The look on Dumbledore's face lightened somewhat as Harry's thrusts became quicker.
>"You getting your vinegars, young mister Potter?" Dumbledore asked in his usual, calm tone
>Harry didn't have time to respond before he began to ejaculate wildly deep inside of Hermione's slick cunt.
>Falling over her back, he licked the sweat from her skin and gazed up at the clock.
>"Twenty-one minutes... looks like a new house record." Harry muttered out in gasping breaths.
>Snape's dick began to go limp.
>Dumbledore, slapping Harry on the back, exclaimed, "50 points for Gryffindor."
>Ronald looked back down at his feet, tears welling in his eyes.
>Malfoy looked over at Dumbledore and yelled, "He cheated! There must have been a spell or some such!"
>Tucking his willy back into his robe he stormed passed Snape and over to the common room door.
>"My father will hear of this", Malfoy whispered as he stormed out of the room.

>emma watson will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

>(((Adamowicz)))
Nice try Shuromo

>As I was leaving she approached me and told me to go to a location scribbled on the back of a piece of paper she handed me. Without hesitation I rushed to the location to find a very very beautiful large house. I strolled up to the door but before I could knock, It flung open revealing emma Watson in a sexy black lace night gown

How did she get there before you?
Something about this story doesn't add up...

>Dutch oven time slave, it's gonna be a good one, a real steamer
lmfao

Fartfags are cancer

>I don't like fart patricians

>all these low test pee shy cucks wanting to be this slut's cuck slave
This bitch wants to be dominated by a tall alpha male. I'd make her wear a buttplug under a fancy dress and make her go to the UN to give a speech with that buttplug deep inside her anus. Then after she gags on my cock like a good little slut for a couple of hours as I relax on the couch I'd take it out and have her lick it clean, then I'd pound her posh ass until I'm exhausted. She'd try to be stoic about it but after a few thrusts she'd give in to the pleasure of being my personal fuck toy and wildly scream and beg for more as she's brutally butt slammed

Toilet slaves aren't cucks, they're auteurs.

How deeply, deeply moronic do you have to be in order to think those are conflicting statements?

her feet are too shy and tender to behave in such a way

severe case of femdom-face