Britain leaving the EU

Ok faggots, give me one reason why the UK should leave the EU. Please educate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chianina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The EU is undemocratic and regularly undercuts British interests

To crash the damn thing.

FPBP

sage
slide
sage
slide

Because it's in Putins interest.

You've been indentured to the service of King Jean Claude the First and he's not even doing you the service of protecting you from the moorish hordes

Scottish secession in case of BREXIT.
Forex is going mad in these days.

So the EU dies and we can replace it with an organization that's severely more nationalist and generally anti-leftist.

Because it's more like the Islamic Union.

Good luck teaniggers, let's hope this kills the EUSSR.

>Ok faggots, give me one reason why the UK should leave the EU. Please educate me.

To topple the whole thing.

To start a domino effect and the EU will collapse. Smaller countries don't have the balls to leave but if UK shows a way the rest will follow. Then the multicultural nightmare that is the EU will fall.

That's not bad.
Kek those terrorists weren't even refugees.

>That's not bad.

Cuck.

GIB!

GIB MOAR YOU RAYCISS FUCKS! REMEMBER TRIANON! REMEMBER MUH 5 MILLION!

Ok luigi. Why don't you pay attention to your wife, I'm pretty sure Ahmed is fucking her right now.

Ceterum censeo EU delendam.

You don't need to be told England is invaded. What Posterity will ask is; " what did you do to stop islam?".

Isn't that how investment works? The more well off members invest into the weaker members which will hopefully result in a stronger union over time?

I mean, the federal government doesn't equally hand out money does it? By this logic, that would mean that well off states like Delaware ought to secede because states like Mississippi and Louisiana are sucking up all the federal funding.

You confused Sweden with Italy, burgerfuck.

They shouldn't. They need to pay my gimmiedats.

>sweden getting the most cucked even by their own fellow eurofriends
kek

exactly.

Something that is not tied down with human rights in the pursuit of legitimate self-interest of Europeans.

Deport hajis at will.

Drop them on the Sahara.

P.S. When the EU Constitution was written, the fucking leftist parties were dominating politics so OF COURSE they wrote their leftist agenda into it as so called fucking European Values.

Now even if we took over power in the EU, we can't change this destructive shit. It has to be nuked all at once.

>Ok luigi. Why don't you pay attention to your wife, I'm pretty sure Ahmed is fucking her right now.

Personally I self identify as bull, thank you for the attention.

Because EU is antidemocratic
Can hardly wait to see the EU lose superpower status when Brexit happens.

How about giving me a reason that isn't one of the following..

1. MUH EMPIRE SOVEREIGNTY AGAIN
2. IMMIGRATION

Seriously, I thats all I get from these brit Sup Forums threads. Win me over

when they said bulls they were speaking of your women

Voting remain only shits on small businesses and people that are trying to get on the property ladder and into jobs legitly, it encourages big business to instead of hiring native people for minimum wage, hire people that come in to the country because they will happily work for less, therefore encouraging more to come, once they get in then claim benefits after 3 months and do not put back into the system, they then get a family and take more out of the system than they put in, and also claim benefits to send money home and live like kings at home because of the increased value of the pound.

Basically voting remain shits on everyone who is honest and wants to work hard.

No offense, but if we leave the big companies will do everything in their power to keep cheap labour which will mean us going back to the commonwealth. Capitalism is reliant on cheap labour, the native people will get fucked in or out in that one.

Biggest bulls ever.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chianina

Basically by allowing more people to come into the country and claim benefits, they are taking more out of the system than they are putting in, in turn that will eventually destroy the system entirely when it comes under so much strain, the forced austerity we currently endure will not get any better, it will get worse because adding more water to a cup that is already full never solves any problems.

The NHS is already on its knees and so are the public services, but its a mixture of cuts and immigration that has done that, which is why leaving helps atleast control the immigration part, hopefully feeds the money back to the parts of the country and services that need it and allows us to rebuild somewhat, instead of giving it all away to people who as we have seen come in only to get the easy life because we are effectively working and paying taxes for them to live without a care in the world, you cannot tell me that that is fair, paying for someone else to live and do nothing in your country, if they do not actively contribute to the system they are not good for the system.