Has anybody else noticed how the media is treating Hillary Clinton like she's already the president? Seriously...

Has anybody else noticed how the media is treating Hillary Clinton like she's already the president? Seriously. I noticed it today when she was talking about the HAPPENING in Orlando. More and more, it seems like Obama's not even in the spotlight anymore.

They even stage it as though she's the president. Remember a while back when they called out Trump for staging that press conference to look as though he was the president? Well, they're pulling the same shit with Hillary, flags and all, and it creeps me out.

She's not even officially the democratic nominee yet, and they're already treating her like POTUS. It's pretty blatant that Obama's just passing the torch and the votes don't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> welcome to America, where the delegate count is completely made up and the votes don't matter

>he thinks that Trump will allow his numbers to get high enough for him to get elected
>he still hasn't realized that Trump is a Hillary plant
>he thinks that Trump has any goals other than sabotaging the Republican party
>he thinks that Trump won't keep his poll numbers just about high enough for the Republicans to have no choice but to support him but low enough for him to lose the election in a landslide
>he thinks that the Clintons and the Trumps haven't been BFFs for several decades
>he thinks it's a coincidence that every time a Clinton is struggling with an election, some eccentric billionaire shows up out of nowhere to hand them the election
>he thinks the media doesn't know/isn't on board with it

Time/Warner was one of Shillary's biggest donors, and of course they control all the media.

They will spare no expense to try to put this withered sea-hag in the White House. It's a goddamned MEDIA BLITZKRIEG right now, as we are seeing on every mainstream media station and even right here on Sup Forums.

I can't wait for her to lose to Trump. Or at least have a stroke before the General Election.

Either/or.

Hopefully both!! ^_^

They also made up approval polls.
The election will be a major rigging, NK style.
Clinton will win with fraud. They want to pass the anti gun laws before it becomes too clear to the general population that democracy does not exist in the US. Form militias NOW.

Brace yourselves Ameribros, the game is over.
Reality is knocking on your door.

It's all just bread and circus bullshit

They can put any NSA sucking bank backer in power and no one will mind because "at least it isn't that guy"

You can't stop her and her legion of zombies.

I haven't noticed that cause I don't partake in the lugenpresse. I spend my time on the internet and in reality where people are treating Trump like he's already president.

I want to remind you to NOT BELIEVE the polls.
They will rig ALL the polls in order to make the general election rigging more realistic.
DO independent polls. Do not follow MSM.
They will rig all the numbers. Once polls are rigged, the election will be rigged with no effort and no apparent sign of rigging since the polls are 'accurate'.

They are implementing this strategy right now.

You faggots do realize that they're overplaying their hands?

The American people will vote and unless Trump wins with 10%+ they'll rig it in her favor.

It has to be a clear cut victory.

I guess, but I'm a green so I'm happy if both parties self-destruct but especially the old republican party. I just wish they could have something more socially liberal but not pro immigrant.

> Form militias NOW.
more that half members will be undercover cops or feds btw

this

Sup Forums had a chance
had..

Nope. They will rig the polls. It will all seem legit.
They are rigging the general election RIGHT NOW.

>he thinks that Trump has any goals other than sabotaging the Republican party

lmao, the Republican Party has been sabotaging itself for a good decade or so before Trump came along

>Dubya
>McCain
>Romney
>Jeb/Rubio

This. Our country went to shit because of corrupt politicians and corps. Now corrupt politicians and corps are the only presidents running. lmfao bizarro reality

And that's why Trump has to win. Plant or not, if he wins all their plans will break down badly because Trump is a narcissist and he's hated all around the world. Their same rhetoric will destroy them if Trump gets elected. Once in power, he will be hardly manipulated because of his immense ego. Don't underestimate the human psyche.

so? you realize the gop is officially finished once trump gets btfo? no rightwing party will ever be taken seriously in the US anymore

it's ogre

On the contrary, the media and even other countries are treating Trump as if he were already president. Even Obama is caught up in the act. Everyone in the world is listening for his input and acting based on that whether it be for or against him. The whole world is conditioning itself to accept the idea of a Trump administration. Hillary, on the other hand, is doing what she can to stay out of the spotlight (for obvious reasons).

I'm saying it's disingenuous of GOP party hacks and their sympathisers to claim that the rot starts and ends with Trump.

>>he still hasn't realized that Trump is a Hillary plant
Believe me, I know that much. And the rest of what you posted.

Thanks for bringing this up, though. More people need to see it.

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

L E A K

a stroke is coming. bantz gets the blood pressure up and trump is a fighter new york style and let me tell you something about new yorkers. we're as stubborn as they come. We win or we go down swinging, and if we're allowed to get back up we're twice as hard to knock down again.

Hillary is going to have a blood pressure spike that dislodges some more of that concentrated evil in her arteries, and I've got money on her dropping dead mid debate.

You honestly think they don't have a backup plan for that? Especially with him being a plant?

THE MAJOR MEDIA OUTLETS ARE PRACTICALLY ALL "LEFTIST" PROPAGANDA MACHINES.

THEY HAVE UNLEASHED A HELLSTORM OF NEGATIVE STORIES AND ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP, PARTICULARLY CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC AND YAHOO. THEY ARE NON-STOP TRUMP-BASHING, TRYING TO INFLUENCE THE PUBLIC AND DESTROY HIM.

MEANWHILE, ALL THEY DO IS PUMP SHILLARY UP WITH POSITIVE NEWS STORIES AND COMPLETELY BURIED ALL NEGATIVE NEWS ITEMS ABOUT HILLARY SUCH AS:

1) Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims

2) Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

3) Massive Democratic Election Fraud - Bernie Sanders Wins California Landslide BUT 2/3 of his Votes Aren’t Counted

THIS ENTIRE ELECTION IS BEING MANIPULATED BY THE MEDIA, THE DNC AND OBAMA SO HILLARY CAN UNFAIRLY WIN

THIS IS NOT AN ELECTION, THIS IS AN OVERT OPERATION TO UNETHICALLY AND ILLEGALLY MAINTAIN POWER BY THE POWERS THAT BE

DEMOCRACY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD.

THE "LEFT" HAS FINALLY BECOME THE EVIL FASCIST CABAL WE ALL KNEW IT WOULD BECOME

Jew Yorkers are blowhard pussies. Bow to your queen.

How is your therapy going?

Four more years of

> all the good things are thanks to Hillary
> all the bad things are caused by Trump

>trump doesn't win
>failing political landscape for the past four years blamed on him
>collapse of the united states is blamed on him
>I'm not even in the government and you blame me for your problems, how sad!
>sjw's shit on themselves in a tub on mainstreet in protest to trump's homophobic racism
>snarky cantonese terrorist forum posters make remarks about gays being their own race

some one wake me up . I feel a bit sick.