Redpill me on Soccer

>Be me
>Be 21 years old and a 5th generation beaner-burger
>Not give a shit about soccer all your life. Mainly like the Lakers and Dodgers.
>Live 5 minutes away from the L.A Memorial Coliseum and see they are building a new stadium next to it.
>See pic related
>Find out there will be a brand new MLS team playing in this stadium.
>Tempted to buy season tickets but know jack shit about the sport.
>From what little of what I seem, it seems pretty boring.

Can Sup Forums redpill this American wetback on how soccer is the best sport to follow? Try and make a fan out of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_football
youtube.com/watch?v=IkYadXSpxm8
youtube.com/watch?v=tQC5_fp-nBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FSLNjCgIDRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the logo of the team that's going to play there too. It's clean.

don't need to buy season tickets. but you certainly should go to a live game. It's a different experience.

> Los Angeles Football Club

So are >WE finally going to start calling it Football now? instead of Sawker

This, anyone that shits on MLS has never been to a decently attended game, its very atmospheric and entertaining, literally the only way you wouldn't like it is if you went in already telling yourself you're going to hate it and it isn't everything you want it to be personally

I've been to many local MLS matches and they have always ALWAYS been more enjoyable than watching the biggest euro teams play on tv.

>>Tempted to buy season tickets but know jack shit about the sport.

Just buy tickets to a few games and see if you like it.

>Just buy tickets to a few games and see if you like it.
this
just buy tickets for some games,preferably against your rivals (la galaxy?) and see if you enjoy it

Well it is really association football in full.

>I've been to many local MLS matches and they have always ALWAYS been more enjoyable than watching the biggest euro teams play on tv.
I guess it's similar to how watching your local league 1 shitters here is more fun than being a customer for poonited or some other premier league mercenaries.

>asymmetrical stands
fucking triggered

Are there any videos or sites I could visit to understand the sport? Cause I really know jack shit.

you kick the ball into the net and you score a goal

It's really very simple

and then you go doopin mental of course

But aren't there formations and lineups and shit? I'm actually interested in reading up and deciding if this is a sport I can get into.

The irony here is that the Yanks actually have it right. Back in the day there was Association Football (Soccer) and Rugby Football (Rugby).

My grandad used to call it Soccer because that's what he grew up with.

>Banc
Why would you spell it like this? Are they trying to be special or something.

fuck off cuck.

your granda was a wank

I'm trying to understand why euros love this sport so much, any help on this front?

What do you want to know?

maybe try playing pes or football manager to learn the formations
they aren't that important really

It's all they have. All the other major sports originated in North America.

The hell would I know? I'm not a Jew. Just a beaner trying to understand the one sport his people is good at.

>The Online Etymology Dictionary states that the word "soccer" was "split off in 1863".[8] According to Partha Mazumdar, the term soccer originated in England, first appearing in the 1880s as an Oxford "-er" abbreviation of the word "association".[9]

Aren't you guys good at boxing as well?

>5th generation beaner-burger
at this point you're just a burger

answered what I wanted. Thanks for asking tho 77415044

Google it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_football

>Rugby (Union and League)
>Cricket
No one cares about Yank football, basketball or baseball outside of NA.

no, he is a 1/16 mexican, 1/16 ukranian, 1/16 congolese, 1/16 german, 1/16 navajo, 1/16 italian 1/16 canadian and the rest consists of different tribes from Houston, TX, ancestry is very important for americans

Not since Oscar De La Hoya retired. Canelo is a meme and all of the good boxers nowadays are Black or Slavic.

But we still have baseball.

I see myself as a burger and know no Spanish at all, but my skin is still brown. So I get called a wetback on a daily basis. I don't mind, it could be worse. I could actually live in Mexico.

I caught the last minutes of the Atlanta United match the other day and the fans were really into it. I hope FC LA is the same.

And nobody cares about the sports you mentioned except for snaggletoothed inbreds and street shitters.

>No one cares about basketball outside of NA.
Patently, laughably untrue.

Thanks govna

Which is why you shouldn't see yourself as a burger

tradition
skills
youtube.com/watch?v=IkYadXSpxm8
youtube.com/watch?v=tQC5_fp-nBQ

You'd understand how exciting it is if you watched an important match of a team you care about.

Both soccer and eggcollide are codes of football. I don't understand what's so complicated about it.

Watch hockey

Its ten times better

Redpill me on Hockey fellow Dodger bro. I know jack shit about that sport too other than the Kings being good.

>Kings being good
Is this 2012?

sorry OP. You can't into hipster MLS ball because you are not white and upper middle class. You won't truly be accepted. EVER.

if anything he will be worshiped for being so mexican and pure footy lad heritage

> you are not white and upper middle class
White hipsters will suck his dick because they love diversity.

>kings
>good
never again spic

The objective of the game is to make somebody's head bleed

Scoring goals is always fun but that comes 2nd

Nice videos thanks for sharing

pretty much, the problem is most americans are content being customers and scoff at the idea of being there in person if it isn't the best of the best, it will always be more fun to watch local guys play for your local team than watch a bunch of mercenaries play for a team that you have very little connection to

BUILD

you must live in a retarded part of the country, where I live if you shit on someone purely based on race you get called out in a fucking instant, theres blacks and hispanics where I live and we haven't gone to shit yet

If you live in California or Texas then you're already neck deep in shit.

the anti-foreigner crowd is just pushing back that America is becoming more self-conscious, we're never going back to our American Exceptionalism bubble, the sooner people adapt to that and work with it the better. Shitting on minorities does nothing because the minorities will be the majority in this country before our generation dies of old age, Prez Trump just makes a small amount of people think its okay to be openly racist and bigoted whereas these people will just be swept back into a dark corner again in 4 years maybe less

Add Gay lick to that list plox

Don't bother with LAFC. it's owned by Vincent tan. His only good team is Sarajevo, but it's only good by Bosnian standards, not any other standard

Well that sucks. Thanks for letting me know.

desu LAFC is gonna be the NYCFC of the west, they'll be viewed as the bad guys but they'll have a strong MLS team quickly, Atlanta set the benchmark and LAFC is going to do everything in their power to enter the league even stronger than them

Yeah but I've been reading up on this Vincent Tan character and it looks like he's the most stupid person on Earth. He literally changed a team's logo, color and name just because he didn't like their original identity.

On top of that his team's seem to be crap. Why would I want to hitch my wagon on a team owned by that man? I'd be better off learning the rules of hockey and being a Kings fan.

Vincent Tan is only a minority owner. Peter Guber (CEO of Mandalay Entertainment) is the guy calling the shots at LAFC.

>5th generation
>wetback
you're not a CHI and you're in SoCal you don't have to go back

WHY DO THESE FUCKING SOCCER TEAMS DO THIS SHIT? WE ARE NOT FUCKING EUROPE. QUIT NAMING YOUR TEAMS EUROPEAN SISSY PUSSY SHIT. I JUST LOOKED AT THE LIST OF MLS TEAMS. YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING TEAMS HAVE A NORMAL FUCKING AMERICAN SPORTS NAME?

DO YOU?

>EIGHT FUCKING TEAMS

EIGHT FUCKING TEAMS OUT OF 20+ HAVE REGULAR NAMES. EVERYONE ELSE USES FAGGOT SHIT. ALSO YOU NEED TO STOP CALLING IT STUPID SHIT LIKE "ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL" WE DO NOT DO THAT HERE. IT IS SOCCER AND IT IS AN AMERICAN LEAGUE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE NFL OR MLB OR NBA. THERE IS NO "RELEGATION" OR ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT NIGGERY.

Seriously, if the people behind the sport weren't such pompous cocksuckers, it would be more popular, but don't get mad at me because I want to see soccer players playing on the field and goalies blocking shots and if they go into overtime because of a tie, then don't tell me to call it some fancy european faggot shit.

It's his team. It's like that guy who was trying to correctly rename some stupid British club to the Tigers from "City", like a fucking sports team should be called City. I ALREADY KNOW A SPROTS TEAM IS IN A CITY. Also, I love seeing these Asian billionaires cuck the stupid Brits with their wibble little soccer "clubs".

Hull Tigers and Cardiff Dragons are much more appropriate than "Hull City" and "Cardiff City". I already know Cardiff is a city, I don't need a reminder.

Cringe

It's not the Oakland Warriors BC or the Green Bay AFC or Nashville Association Hockey Club.

>Be me

be dead

I take it you wont be halping us in the European Religious Wars mate?

youtube.com/watch?v=FSLNjCgIDRY

Just empty your mind of every prejudice about it, go watch a live match, choose one team and support it. If you're normal, football should please you.

Soccer is shit. Most rigged sport of all time.

What will their line-up be?

Don't listen to this guy football manager enough is confusing as it is to start as somebody that knows about football, let alone somebody that knows nothing. I don't see how PES will help either

this. just watch some godam games, enjoy the goals, the dribbles, the goalkeeper blocks. it all starts with small things. then when you are more accustomed to football, you'll enjoy formations, passes, collective work, etc.

Lel the heartland is never gonna go back to LA cuckery, those places are red forever. Enjoy struggling to win elections without Ohio,Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin. You could only ever win those places again if democrats ran somebody that didnt have your antiwhite mentality but since that won't happen, it is now a party of coastal elites and nothing else.

Oh and before you call me a hick
>t. lifetime LA resident

Only watch NTs and the UCL, rest is rigged as shit and boring

Take note of this survey as well, Hilldog could barely muster 50% in her strongholds where the under18s arent even white, but in red states once you adjust for niggers the support is pushing 85-90%

Yes, California is fucked but it was always fucked. The rest of the country isnt going back to that plan. Eventually when the democrats realize they still need white people, maybe they'll actually control something again. Until then, get ready for years and years of California having "MUH WAYCISM" tantrums while the middle of the country rolls its eyes

>le I must defend white people and eliminate the evil democrats

kek, face it, you guys memed a terrible president into office and this is just showing anyone that isn't staunchly conservative why they vote the way they do, I'm not against republicans in any way but Trump is making a joke of their whole political party, even more so than the dems made of theirs