"Who's gonna get it?"

>"Who's gonna get it?"

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3483944/dad-and-daughter-killed-woman-popped-ball-leicester/
youtube.com/watch?v=sPDoyRNRsYg&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone because we werent fat McFucks who couldn't fit under a car

why would you play volleyball in the middle of the road?

>Puts ball under shirt
>I'm pregnant
>Run as everyone tries to punch you in the stomach

GHOSTBUSTERS

literally just lie down and kick the ball from under the car

easiest thing in the world, never understood why some kids were afraid of this

And now I remember the five hours I spent beneath a van when our warehouse party got raided by cops. Just slipped right under and didn't fucking move until the sun was well out.

Goddamn, good times.

I thought Americans only played soccer on suburban fields surrounded by cones and tables with half time oranges

>"ok i'll get it the next time the ball goes into the woods"
>losing the game
>kick the ball so far into the woods you have no idea where it is
>run home

>ball goes against the window of a neighbor
>start yelling the name of someone that wasn't there nor even exists in that space
>neighbor comes out
>I'm terribly sorry it was João he just ran away, we'll be more careful I'm really sorry but don't worry I'll take responsibility if something gets broken
>never broke anything

>break the window of a friend up the street
>cut ties and never speak to him again

>its a "the ball activates the car alarm and you are getting scolded by the neighbor" episode

>apartment complex
>big field of grass in the middle perfect for a football game
>neighbor tells you to stop playing on the grass

Bitch it aint your grass

I literally did this over the weekend

>I'm 23

>It's a Jim from across the road puts a fucking kitchen knife through every ball that goes in his garden episode

I'm glad he's dead.

based

what a salty cunt

Not throwing firecrackers at his property during British day. I'm not talking about m80s I'm talking about bottle rockets and those Chinese ones that are grouped together

Classic England.

I can honestly say I kicked a toddler when I was 14 on accident. I went to the local indoor soccer fields and this family was there.I asked if I could play and they said yes. Next thing I know I'm going for a quick shot at the net when I kick the baby in Its legs. Felt so bad I took my ball and left quickly

>old hoarder down the road dies
>shite ex-mining village so no authorities ever came to resell the house or claim the estate
>break into garden, sift through rubbish, find occassional cool shit
>over the years becomes unofficial hangout for kids and the garden becomes a football haven
>everytime the ball was lost in the hoard

>"Okay muchachos, it's getting dark so last goal wins, okay?"
Oh, the memories.

>highschool
>play with those shitty plastic balls that look like the earth
>school is old and huge, has many floors and roofs
>recess starts and no one has money for a ball
>you can see a ball in the roof of the 4th floor
>mfw we play rock paper scissors for it
>mfw i help the absolute madman to climb
>mfw there were like 12 balls in the roofs, have been there for years
>mfw he kinda slipped and almost died

>romania
>cars

>It's a when the weird scrub kids who hung around the park grabs your ball and runs away with it episode

why would they do this?

>tfw immune to poison ivy so I always had to trample through the weeds to retrieve baseballs/frisbees/footballs

>texass flag
Checks out.

only caddies will understand

>tfw you give high fives to everyone so they all catch it anyway

Why the fuck is a caddy these days

>tfw the ball gets on the roof of the school and the janitor's son gets to go pick it up while all other kids watch

>i kick the ball too hard during recess and it goes to the canal next to the school never to be seen again
>owner of the ball tells me to pay him for the ball
>never do
>mfw

>game of the old soccer at lunch
>ends in penalties
>take my penalty
>kick the fuck out of it
>hits the keeper in the head
>he goes down
>next day he comes to school with a neck brace
>tfw i was crowned king of soccer

>proceed to make fun of kid because his dad is a janitor

It's just bants

>school field is next to railway tracks
>kid blooters the ball over the fence onto the tracks
>has to flee with about 20 kids chasing after him trying to kick his shins and calling him names

Good times.

>other team scores
>ok, this time for real last goal wins

Meant to reply to

>outside kicking ball by myself
>go under car to grab ball
>dad comes out to go back to work
>still under car

>"Okay muchachos, un piquito para cada uno."
Oh, the memories..

dunno what that means in brazil but here it would be "okay boys,a little kiss for each one of you"

But everyone's called Joao in Portugal.

>immune
>to ivy
That stuff is something you need to be immune against? Like half my parent's garden was ivy, people have their houses covered in it wtf

Who /sunstare/ here?

>get your bros
>whoever can stare directly at the sun the longest wins

>ball gets kicked out of school grounds
>that one kid who always risked it and ran outside to get the ball
>mfw he would always get caught

there are different types of ivy, the "poisonous" one gives you shitty rashes

1)who kicked it
2)guys who are waiting to play next
3) kids who are fucking around because they like being near older children

When I was a kid we always played by the rule that the last person to touch it has to go get it. Whether its a deflection or on accident, doesn't matter

Getting balls under cars is easy shit though, when it got really dicey is when it went into a neighbors yard who had an aggressive dog or some shit, and you had to lure it away from the ball with snacks/sticks/whatever to get it to drop it and then have the person who hit it in the yard to quickly hop the fence grab it and gtfo before they got mauled by a giant german shepherd or something

>tfw when you were a younger child and whenever your parents would take you to your older siblings games you'd get in fights with the opposing team player's younger brothers

it always started off as a harmless pick up game that ended up escalating out of control

objectively this

>tfw your dad buys you brand new original and expensive Adidas leather ball from the World Cup
>you take it out to brag infront of your friends and play on the concrete, fucking destroying it in 10 minutes

i wasnt a smart kid

for once Ill agree with brazil on this one

This, alot. Especially at baseball games playing wall-ball

>kid blooters ball over the fence
>has to go get it
>jumps the fence instead
>chased by huge perro
>miraculously escapes unscathed but scarred with fear
Good times

>tfw i was the fat kid and i was always on goalie
[spoiler]i actually didnt mind at all desu[/spoiler]

>thatsthejoke.jpg

Mate

thesun.co.uk/news/3483944/dad-and-daughter-killed-woman-popped-ball-leicester/

>playing with m8s on the school oval
>step in literal perro caca
>some cunt who lives across the road had been walking his dog on the oval in the evening and not cleaning up

>that inherent hate you had for the siblings of the kids your brother was playing

happened to me and to my older brother before me
our neighbourhood's field was practically surrounded by the houses of three old ladies, pic related
Balao was the most calm. When my brother had like 15-16 and I was a little kid, she used to yell stuff at us and popped one or two balls but that was it. After her husband died she stopped complaining about us playing there lol
Nelly was a bitch even after I left the neighbourhood, one of her house's walls was right on the side of our pitch so she really got the short end of the stick with the ball bouncing off her wall everytime and all. When the ball went past her little gate it was 100% sure she would stab it. She always lived alone
The other lady, the one with the roses was the most fucked up, because she had no fences or anything, so she popped our balls just out being a cunt because she new most of the time we wouldn't dare to step on her yard. She lived with her ex-convict son that punched one friend's dad when he went there to reclaim a ball of ours so we really rarely (if ever) went into her yard
Here in Christmas and in New Year it's summer, so we don't have muh cozy holidays but we throw a lots of fireworks, so every christmas and every new year we had our revenge by throwing them at their houses and hearing them yell as we run lol not to Balao's house though

lol
how small do you have to be to be unable to reach it just by reaching?

>Texas

Burn the roses, make her pay

>long days of summer
>Playing footy until 9

Things were better then

>tfw you remember the half time orange slices from kiddie soccer
those were the days

>someone kicks ball past school gates
>shout at people passing by to get you the ball

>someone kicks the ball to the roof
>Either its never seen again or everyone is afraid to climb the ladder you just begged from the janitor

underrated

>playing ends at the estate down the road
>roadmen approach our cage and try to sell us drugs
>we refuse so they steal our ball and cycle off on their bikes
>all too scared to do anything so we just go home

erry tiem

What the fuck is this thread?

>he didn't always play on concrete

t. no friends when he was a kid

this

do u guys have any kangaroo or dingo stories, i mean how common are they?

kangaroos are fairly common, dingos aren't

i do have a few roo stories but they aren't very interesting and i can't be bothered telling them

The rule is obvious: the person that kicks it, or throws it, or whatever depending on the type of ball it is, has to get it.

no, the weakest member of the group incapable of standing up for themselves gets it.

pls no bully

Not me, bro. My mom is going to beat my ass if I get my clothes dirty and she'll take away my super nintendo

>playing on the concrete
>having so much fun you don't even realize you are playing without your toe skin because you kicked the floor too hard

People like you are the reason there are warnings on toasters

>when there's a little bit of dirt on the concrete and you slip

>not playing some comfy цък цък with your bros

youtube.com/watch?v=sPDoyRNRsYg&

>that tsu on goal
>doesn't pick Ronaldo

I did play something similar - only one touch and if you miss you go to goal - but also with the rule that the ball had to touch the floor 3x when the gk kicks it otherwise you'd go to goal (which results in him throwing it against you) and that if the gk defended out you'd also go to goal

yeah, its kinda the same, you can touch the ball only once(you can kick it how many times you want if the ball doesnt touch the earth).if you touch it twice, touch it with hand or kick it in out you become the goalie

the twist is that the goalie that loses(if he gets 7/11/15 goals in, or whatever the deal is)has to turn with the back facing the rest of the people and they are taking penalties aiming at his ass.if they miss him, theyhave to stand next to him and the rest aim at them again, etc.

its was pretty fun and painful

>the twist is that the goalie that loses(if he gets 7/11/15 goals in, or whatever the deal is)has to turn with the back facing the rest of the people and they are taking penalties aiming at his ass.if they miss him, theyhave to stand next to him and the rest aim at them again, etc.
Same, we usually played with 11 and that was the name of the game

really makes me wonder how things like that spread.
kids in countries that are on the both sides of Europe played same games, had same experiences, behaved the same...

i miss how innocent shit was back then ;_;

you should be missing those times

now it's mohammad ibn-mccarthy waiting with a machete to cut your head off should you not abide sharia law

Just embrace it and try to be as less innocent as possible. It was fun but it's only coming back when you play with your children or grandchildren

yea I know that game
>ball goes 14 meters away
>I'll get it guys, I'm gonna cross it, get ready
>everyone lines up
>shoot it hard towards the goal, off the post and goes in
>counts as a legitimate goal because it touched the goal post
>pic related gk reaction every time that happened

>he didn't play near the house of a crazy old man that would load chunks of salt in his hunting rifle and shoot you in the arse
you didn't even play the full game desu

>that fucking asshole who kicked he ball too hard down street

>tfw pretty much can't relate to any of this because I was so trash at football as a kid that I barely played it
>only started getting into it and playing well at ~16 and I played only with a couple of friends

how come?

>lose ball so have to do dumb shit and talk
>lets spin around for 1 minute then race to the other end of the pitch

anyone did this?

No Brit, we would kick that person's ass if he didn't get the ball. Everything we do if you don't get the ball no matter what sport you'd get your ass kicked and you'd still have to get the ball

that wasn't poison ivy retard

>tfw you get picked ahead of the good kids because of that amazing goal you did a week ago