Cowboys Thread

It's about time for another thread about the greatest team in the NFL. Discuss the Cowboys here. I for one am excited by training camp. I think it's going to be a good season.

How will we did without Romo?

>hard schedule
>Zeke suspension incoming
>Dbs can't cover a leftover meal
>no pass rush

The Cowboys are going 7-9

Gonna see them play the rasm in LA for preason football. What should I expect? It's my first football game.

Nah, Dak's going to set the league on fire. I predict at least 10-6, probably 11-5 or 12-4.

>the greatest team in the NFL
Cooks fits perfectly in that system. With a healthy gronk theyre gonna be frightening. I hope tommy b goes 19-0 and rides off into the sunset. Hell be greater than jordan at that point

Lel. With no back to lean on hell lose every game zekes suspended for. Boys better hope its a one game slap on the wrist
>pro tip: it will be

Can't wait for another year of overachieving in the regular season and getting knocked out in the first round of the playoffs

Good luck.

>no back to lean on
>implying Morris or McFadden aren't adequate enough behind that line

Lose in the AFC Divisional

>implying a black quarterback needs a RB

fuck ya

>Rolling with a rookie secondary

Ask Carolina how this worked out for them last season.

I'd counter that by saying the Cowboys are better drafters than the Panthers, which we have seen evidence of.

>carolina was dependent on their defense
>cowboys aren't
the secondary even with rookies is going to play better than what they had

This, holy shit. Sure, the Cowboys had some veteran players that left, but how talented were they, really? Brandon Carr, Barry Church, Morris Claiborne, what did they really lose at the end of the day? Claiborne was the best of the ones that left, and even he was always plagued by injuries. It's entirely possible the Cowboys field a better defense this year than last year.

I miss godhand guys :'(

We're going to regress, aren't we?

WE DEM BOYZ

Cowgirls will get cucked by the Raiders next season