Do you think there really is a casting couch? I mean, how else would a chubby, talentless...

Do you think there really is a casting couch? I mean, how else would a chubby, talentless, butterface slut horse like her get so much work?

its the only way to explain melissa mccarthy. she probably fugs like a beast

she's actually a pretty good actress.

very strange words you choise,
you are actress?

>she's actually a pretty good actress.
she's actually not

it's a casting crib, actually. they start grooming them at quite an early age.

watch more movies

she already her oscar won before you even knew she existed

>she's actually not
she actually is.

>Hunger Games came out 2012
>won oscar 2013

Wonder how many people she had tofuck to win that one

Idk who to believe!
You guys already made me hate her cause she's "Reddit" when I thought she was cute before.
Is she good or not?!

Think for yourself you baby back bitch.

The only real role I've seen her in is American Hustle and she couldn't act. She just made up for it by being charming.

>he doesn't know that they don't give oscars for the film you are in but what you should have gotten before

retard faggots on the internet seem to think that just because you hate someone means they aren't talented

her not trying in that shit capeshit movie you watched doesn't mean she can't act

>chubby

There's plenty of real things to hate about her, why do you have to make shit up?

>lawrence
>charming
lmao

>winter's meme

Overrated teebee ayych

Besides the Marvel movies I've only seen her in Winter's Bone and it was a fairly forgettable performance.

>every shitty performance she gave was because she wasn't trying

She has a chubby face

>an actor who doesn't do a consistently good job keeps getting big jobs
wow its almost like being a big name is way way more important than actually being good

Jennifer Lawrence is the most famous female actor in the business, her name is money.

>wow its almost like being a big name is way way more important than actually being good

That's the point fag. How does someone who's not good become a big name?

Based NIPPON is ICHIBAN superior.

She's good enough for normies to like but bad enough for us to notice. Not that hard to figure out.

>make one good movie
>ride that wave for the rest of your career
ask Adam Sandler. JLaw has been riding the Winters Bone accolades for over half a decade

I thought her nudes were pretty suspect when they leaked, she was off her fucking head and someone was taking pics of her in that state. Doesn't seem like something a friend would do

I can honestly think of maybe 5 or 6 actors/actresses who didn't literally suck dick for their first major role. I promise you Jlaw, and any "star" like her has had more jewish producers inside her than carnegie deli.