So what is the current status of his campaign? Is the dead horse well and truly flogged?

So what is the current status of his campaign? Is the dead horse well and truly flogged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well after the Roberta Lange scandal a lot of his supporters would sooner go Trump or 3rd party than vote for Clinton, so...

He and Hillary both do not have enough pledged delegates to win. There will be a vote and chaos at the Democratic Convention, which he will likely lose, as superdelegates will decide this election, and they are all party insiders who will almost all gladly line up to lick Hillary's clit during her coronation

But the good news is it's an opportunity for Hillary to look bad by being unable to secure the nomination by democratic means

There is a very, very small chance that he could steal the nomination from Hillary, but that would require the superdelegates to turn to him, which would probably only happen if something embarrassing happened to Clinton in the days leading up to the convention

He's currently going for hillary for pres while shilling saying that the DNC needs to be completely changed

Are there still a whole bunch of Bernie boys going, 'please donate!!! it's not over yet guys!! I'm on the phone now!" or have they reached the acceptance stage yet?

jeb teir fampai

stop talking about him

He's gonna die without ever having been the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party United States of America
What a loss for all the college graduates who unemployable because of their useless liberal arts degrees

Reminder that there is PROOF of pro-Trump astroturfing, sockpuppeting, blueballing, kneecapping, and generally sidestepping the question in order to further the REAL agenda here. Just think on that before you shitpost. Morons.

...what?

friendly reminder that Bernie bots are the same pathetic bunch from OccupyWallStreet. expect shit-tier sit-ins and riots at the Philly DNC.

Fuck off and stop feigning ignorance.

Look at my flag, cunt. I don't spend all my time chugging over US politics.

Is Amed the father?

A maggot pretending to be European in order to further the oil agenda. And they said Sup Forums was unbiased.

Either will drop out before the convention and endorse Hillary or drop out after the convention and endorse Hillary

>muh delegates

Hillary has the numbers with super delegates. Funny how they are never counted until they choose Bernie. You think lifelong democrats and former democrat politicians are going to vote for someone that only declared to be a democrat to run on their platform? Not to mention he is running against the most influential and powerful democrat family in the last half century? You're insane.

But to be fair, Bernie never had a chance. He was dead in the water from the beginning and has been too far behind since March. That was an awesome Cali combacks, fags.

Even if Clinton is indicted, they tag in Biden and everyone that voted for Clinton back him.

Bernie never had a chance and doesn't now.

who's this old fuck?

i bet she's talking about fibromyalgia which doesn't actually exist

> I can't hold all these buzzwords

I wonder what that health condition is that "they" don't understand.

If he played his cards right he could have had a good negotiating position to try and push the democratic platform left-ward and maybe gotten to be the Secretary of Education or something. But he plaid his cards pretty much as poorly as possible by being a huge pain in the ass, staying in the race after the Democratic party coalesced around Clinton, made threats and waved his supporters and tried to use fear of a Trump presidency to his advantage (which rather backfired once the polls turned on Trump), so this is the current status of his campaign:
youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

I think they're mostly in the acceptance stage