Yfw you have never supported your local club

>yfw you have never supported your local club

>tfw you have supported your local club and have had memorable evenings at the stadium

>tfw you tell people you support your local club but you're actually a barcelona bandwagoner

>tfw you tell people you support your local team but you actually like some bizarre shit instead like canadian football or mexican baseball

Canadian Football is actually pretty chill, these aren't divas making millions they're guys playing the sport they've dedicated themselves to without the promise of fame or riches

I didn't ask for these feels

Coming out as gay was easier than telling people I bandwagon Barcelona

I just used it as an example, I couldn't care less with canadian football or mexican baseball.

This. The first time I took it in the ass was less painful than when I had to tell people I was a Barcelona bandwagoner.

>tfw you aren't persuaded to support your local team because some spergs on an anime website said that you're plastic if you don't and the majority of the world support foreign clubs and if they didn't there wouldn't be the billions of revenue for the clubs to ruin things by buying neymar

>tfw you realise Sup Forums has made you know culture from everywhere in the world but you are an underachiever lazy fuck and will live a meaningless life without ever being able to witness everything you wanted to witness, just to die with all these feels in your heart

the neymar money comes directly from qatari princes m8 not revenue

>I support my local club

t. mexican retard falseflagging as usual

Shit I know what you mean and I felt that way for a while towards the end of highschool.
What I think it is the experience of a "third culture kid", which is like when someone has foreign parents who've immigrated to a new country, so that the kid is caught in the middle between their parent's culture and their home culture, and end up identifying with a multiplicity of cultures rather than any single one; both within and outside any culture, not fully involved but also not nearly as distanced as a foreigner.
The difference is that instead of a foreign country, we've been connected to the internet as kids, developed and grown up on forums and irc, Sup Forums and wikipedia, exposed to a completely different world/culture than our home and parents.
It's easy to feel distant from everyone around you, intaking culture you've never been taught to take interest in, watching sports you never cared about, telling jokes in a totally different sense of humor, but eventually I met people who also share that feeling of a multiplicity, who went carved out their own paths culturally. Even if we don't share the exact same tastes, we share the feeling they're completely our own and our perspectives are fairly similar, that we can appreciate things in a similar, 'third culture' sort of perspective.

Since my local club is Minnesota United I also have to support Manchester United since MU. Feels bad man

hmmmm, okay
wena 55

>mfw my father supported one local team and my grandfather the other local team, their rivals, and as a toddler I chose to support my grandfather's team only because I liked the colours better
>mfw I could have been an espanyol supporter but instead chose barcelona
I will never be able to thank my grandpa enough

>tfw your local club is NY red bulls so you have an excuse to like something else

Did you call me?

Please watch mexican beisbol.

Can I ask if you're a fag? Hay un piquito para mi?

>spamming thicc 3DPD all day
>fag
>implying I'm mexican
Escolha um.

Muchacho una botella del cajón de su escritorio. Si hay algo más que necesites para falseflaggiar, cualquier cosa, sólo avísame y te ayudaré

Are you still mad Grêmio tied yesterday?

>Not supporting a club in each La Liga, Premier League, Serie A, and Ligue 1

Real Madrid, Man City, Milan, Monaco master race here

Pues yo no soy gaucho, hombre. Soy mexicano y vivo en Brasil hace 13 años.

>tfw you are throwing your life away watching sports and posting in Sup Forums

>>Not supporting a club in each La Liga, Premier League, Serie A, and Ligue 1

This but Valencia, Arsenal, Napoli and PSG here

>hue
your life wasn't worth much anyway buddy :)

wew i sure got told

messhit, xaviesta, and possession 4-3-3 ball are compelling. it's okay.

>tfw you support your local club but is tired of watching mediocre play at the 3rd division
Chimpouts are the only thing i look forward to nowadays

this hits way too close to home

How so?

Cultural imperialism.

>tfw thought that boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums might be better places to talk to other countries about culture and views about their countries and their take on things

>tfw it's just terrible """banter"""" and the same repeated jokes, opinions and threads

I'm getting tired of this site lads. I'm going through the motions, I'm a normie, but for some reason I can't stop logging on here for 2-3 hours a day. while I study I feel like I'm losing my sanity.

I personally shill them on /mls/ at least once a thread

Being gay and supporting Barsa is the same thing you fucking fairy.

This meme again?

>If you don't watch a team that plays within 5 miles of your house you're not a real fan

Based customer

nice blog faggot
if you feel you don't like it here then force yourself to leave

>be american
>get shot

>t. United customer

>Support a local club but they are garbage so also support a bigger club from another state

>almost never go to games
>like all their shit on facebook
>watch bayern and bvb almost exclusively

>live walking distance from the stadium
>go to games about ten times a year
>actually feel a sense of comradery with most fellow supporters

Feels good man

>not supporting whoever is champion and the cl winner

the story of every nordestino/flamengo fan

>i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot i'm faggot
>lads

wight in da benis

>tfw I play for my local club
We're all poor and shit and only play one yearly amateur tournament (that starts next sunday) and nothing else for the whole year, but shit's fun.

Went to a crazy amount of their games for a usl team. They played some meme friendlies against Cruz Azul and independiente

>tfw your local women's football team plays in a higher league than the men
time to start supporting them I guess

>thatsthejoke.jpg

LMAO

I support my local team and it feels fucking good.

>living in Atlanta

whats it feel like to be poor?

>tfw my local club plays in the 6th level of Italian football
amateur football is good too, r-right?

>local team is barcelona

>have no real affiliation to club
>b-but I can walk to the stadium

nice excuse you've got there toothpaste

>tfw your local club is the best club in the world

>Living in Sup Forums
Whats it like to be a loser?
Nice reddit spacing btw

>tfw you fucking love your local club but it's being ripped apart in front of your eyes

Would honestly dropkick either of the Allams if I saw them in the street.

;_;

>tfw your local club is an energy drink.

Why do you need to "support" a club? I just like to watch quality football.

I just support the best club so that we win all the time

>tfw you live in a rival city and support the most hated club in the city

>tfw moved 4000km away from my local club

i like watching it too but it's different when you support a team
for example when i see chile play i get nervous when the opponents are near our net and when the players fuck up i get upset
when i see something like juventus vs real madrid i'm just like "huh cool game"

>tfw you support the club that will create the most butthurt on Sup Forums

>tfw anti-bandwagoner bandwagoner and my seasons complete when RMA and BAR are kicked out of the CL

I decide which team I'll be supporting in May

>the town were I live has 35 thousand people
doesn't even have a football club
>the city tough has a second tier club bankrolled by a chink
>i "support" benfica
>i actually enjoy when benfica loses so i can go to benfica supporters' forum drinking their tears, the same with the poortuguese NT

I know that feel, it sucks seeing two morons completely destroy your team

>He supports a professional team over his local non-league team
Sick of all these plastic cunts

But I do. I even work there.

>I don't have a local club

>tfw you've embraced nihilism and solved the riddle of existentialism