archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/Thickenzie Bikini.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>First for microwave meals

DC is a bitch

just a lil heeminder

poost DC

The lanky awkward angles is all Magny needs to distract woodley

anime

Woodley is even heavier than Larkin, imagine what Woodley's leg kicks would do to Magny after Larkin had him falling over

I'd bet on Woodley but Magny maybe has a chance if Woodley doesn't pressure him enough

Liverpool

GOD GAVE ME STYLE GOD GAVE ME GRACE

I can see Magny landing a nice upkick/headkick. Woodley is too tentative, Neil is the Jon Jones of WW just not as skilled YET

GOD PUT THIS SMILE ON MY FACE

>tfw you heem Mayweather, Khalabeeb, Tyrone, GSP and Drew Dober in that order

YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA SIT HERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON?

>Neil is the Jon Jones of WW
top fucking kek, Jon is lengthy AND strong

Neil is just lengthy, he couldn't control Larkin in a clinch despite having like half of foot of height over the dude

>tfw this was all a bad dream and dc vs jones is actually this week

>tfw my girl is fighting
bittersweet feel, I'll be nervous again, hope she does well and isn't hurt

Don't remember much of that fight, didn't Larkin land a nice early shot for the TKO?

Who was in the wrong here?

can't let the deadline get close

just face it. woodley is a bad matchup for ANY 170lber. he will continue to dominate this division for a few years

>want to look cool
>barbers are expensive as fuck

Who should I bet on in an upcoming fight for easy money?

yes he dominated the whole fight and finished him, Woodley would do the same

Masvidal and Cowboy would give Woodley trouble

Will Cowboy get a title shot after he "lost" against Lawler?

I mean obviously Lawler gets the first shot, but do you think he's next in line?

>dominate

>barbers are expensive af

i never understood why people fall for the $70 haircut meme. this dominican barbershop i go to charges $12 for any haircut

I don't understand how people fall for the get a haircut once a week meme

Masvidal and Lawler should fight to get the next shot, Cowboy has no chance any time this year

especially since Dana right now has a very low opinion of Woodley and may not give him many fights

The price I'm looking at is 25 dollars. Expensive

People actually do that?

I'm going to get mine cut more frequently now that I'm working, obviously, but it's been a month since I got one and I'm nowhere close to needing another.

its really easy to even cut your own hair if you're not going for anything fancy

maybe you gonna need someone to clear the back of the neck but that pretty much it

>tfw too intelligent to worry about hair

>tfw can't self fade

i hope twood heems dana

Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work

if anything, dana should put woodley as the co-main with another title fight and try to get the belt out of his hands.

i don't want to be famous

>p-please tune in to Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series to see my next title defense

>tfw CAN'T WAKE UP

>hey man im finna defend my belt at the farmers market next sunday, tune in to the local radio and listen to the commentating

>tfw defending title in a free promo fight at a new mall opening

It happened again

>Mfw Tyrone defends his belt on the tv prelims and doesnt get a post fight interview due to time constraints

Reem bless lads

is he signing for Bellator or something?

>Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

Nah, he just got Black(heh)listed by Dana.
>tfw even Lellator most likely wouldn't take you

that's Yoel Romero's job

>Dana White seen having dinner with the Ferguson MO Police Chief just hours before Tyron Woodley shot in what the department maintains was a justifiable use of force.

To demand public apologies?

guys it just came down to me, what if conor actually wins, what if he actually knocks out money may inside 4 rounds
holy shit im gonna pee in my pajamas

kys

Bloody hell, just watching this that bloody stupid Lei'd Tapa theme song is in my head

>LEI-D TAPA
>LEI-D TAPA
>LEI-D TAPA
>WOOHOOO

rude

>signing up to be Rory's bitch

Nah, he's not that dumb.

I feel ya my man. But even my local barber has bought into the expensive hair cut meme. Nearly had an aneurysm when he said that the haircut was $40.

he can't win

that's why he's going to win

kek, people were shitting on it during the game thread too. Still put on a hell of a show, the only other silly thing I can think of was when they cut over to Cruickshank and EconoMauro in front of that ridiculous green screen

True Irish logic

>Dana White had this to say about the incident: "F*** you, goof."

That Pepe is so perfect but it just feels wrong.

>Dc's face when he wakes up from his coma

I agree man

What the fuck are you trying to use logic for you nerd? It's a fight

I don't know if it was the fact UFC 214 was so good or what, but this recent Rizin didn't feel as great to me. It was fun, but just fun. Nothing exceptional, but I'd imagine 214 did take away from some of its glamour. Generally Rizin is after Fight Night's, which aren't as spectacular

>Were live from N... Tokyo.

Lmao that guy pooched it so bad the whole night he was terrible. Cruinkshank was fairly comfy, bit of salt though.

Outside of literal death I can't see how that night could've gone much worse for dc
Poor guy

I

His career is over. I was so embarrassed for him. I couldn't even joke about it.

Jon was saying this classy stuff about him and DC went to hide his sniffles in his coach's shirt... Jesus fucking Christ.

what a goofball

Death would have been better, he would have died with his honour intact

Where might one find a Rizin download? It's not up on XWT

Are they real? Im going to say yes. One of the only fighters with actual boobs not pecs

Why must you incorporate that into your post?

because that would be "my face when"

>tfw jon didn't finish the job

Middle eastern girls usually have real and huge tits

Yeah...I still really enjoyed it but the main card was a little mismatch heavy. Wasn't wild and unpredictable like the HW Grand Prix, hopefully things will heat up a bit as the tournaments get going and some of the new fighters start squaring off against each other

Rogan cracks me up, he has a track record of doing stuff like this. just casually putting people in really embarrassing situations, put them on the spot and then be like oops, my bad, won't happen again. He knows shit like blubbering DC and the shwab annihilation make for endless memes, it's why he does it.

Get help bro

>rogans face when he gets to embarrass a friend again

First baseball highlight I've ever enjoyed

Do you have any more examples of Joe doing that besides DC and Schaub?

*puts a camera and microphone in front of your face so the world can see you right in the middle of your absolute lowest moment*

*apologizes flippantly afterwards*

*sucks your dick*

or

This is the guy who makes the /mma/ threads

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/Thickenzie Bikini.jpg/

I was at the park today just chillin' and scoping out some ass when I saw these two goofballs sparring, one guy holding pads and mumbling instructions while the other was throwing some loopy looking jabs. Both of them seemed to be 20-25 years old, tatted up, 5'10" with fuckboy haircuts, typical casual MMA bandwagon trash.

Rocked up to 'em and struck up a conversation, asked if they'd seen 214. The goof with the pads said he actually ordered the PPV. I had to hold back a chuckle, and we just shot the shit a little more about the card before I asked them if I could get a turn on the pads. They hesitated a little (I'm 6'3" 250 and ripped) but finally agreed.

I laced up and the pad goof got in position. As soon as he indicated he was ready I teeped him right in the solar plexus and followed with a left jab right elbow combo and he dropped like a newborn baby. Before his friend could even finish saying "what the fuck, man" I turned toward him and ripped to the body, as he doubled over in pain from my liver shot I smashed him with a left knee right on the nose. He was still standing so it was legal. A little arc of blood spurted out from his head as his unconscious body lurched back and finally settled motionless on the grass.

>he actually ordered the PPV
Wait, what is wrong with ordering PPV's?

Charlie Zelenoff pls go

Cat Zingano after Honda

why isn't Ladd Dad ever in the pics?

he was also a real jerk to this guy Steven Crowder that was suppoed to be a "friend" over weed but that dude actually roasted him

>He did it to Schaub
>He did it to Overeem
>He did it to Cormier

So...has he ever done this to a white guy?