Bring Brendan Back

It's happening. The petition has racked up over 2k signs overnight. 2017 will be the year of redemption for Brendan. We will meme a man back into hollywood.

Brendan's Sad Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs&t=156

Sign the Petition. Make 1 man happy again.
change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlvCkm2qcHs
avclub.com/tvclub/affair-brings-noah-and-alison-back-together-again--247639
highsnobiety.com/2016/12/15/brendan-fraser-the-mummy-reboot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think all those big corporate people will wipe their asses with the petition.

My hopes are that the movement will call attention of some directors or screenwriters or whatever and make them call Brendan for some projects, slowly building his way to the top.

He was on The Affair tonight. He's doing a pretty good job playing a disturbed prison guard.

#cantphasethefraze

if you you dumb fucks realy watn him to succeed, then support him thru his work. you are a bunch of dum dums if you think petiitons do anything.

i bet most the retards on thet petition arent even watching the season of his show

Have we restarted the career?

Conspiracy theory: Brendan Fraser is smart enough to know how to make Sup Forums his personal army.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlvCkm2qcHs

The man is beyond saving at this point senpai

>Signed by: Pauline Hanson, Australia

made me laugh, thanks user

his ex wife very clearly did

Brendan is less than human now, or more depending on your perspective.
More alimony than man, he has a unique ability to erase money from a person's bank account by being within their general vicinity.
The alimony flows through his veins, slowly but surely taking over every last cell, until the JUSTing is complete.
Be wary of the alimony, for it knows no mercy, and it is out there, hungry, waiting.

Holy fuck, Rusty.

why doesn't he just try and get some TV roles? i'm sure there's got to be a tv show somewhere that will hire him. he seems to just focus on movies.

get the fuck on TV brendan

Further conspiracy: He's pretending to be JUST until his repayments end in 2018,then he'll return to regular work

You can pinpoint the exact moment in 2013 when desperation set in.

Oh jesus, We need to help him you guys

I though he was getting back on track but this interview JUST does it. Man is gone.
>900k $ alimony
does he even make this much in a year? holy fuck

he better man da fuck up and pay it

As the person who made the petition, THANK YOU GUYS. Together we are going to unJUST Brendan once and for all. I emailed network executives till 2 am fighting for him. I won't give up for Brendan.

Why have you moronic faggots fixated on this charmless overpaid man-baby? You realise that not only is he a TERRIBLE actor, he's exactly the kind of meathead chad who used to bully you dinky-dick faggots in High School?

Sup Forums was a mistake.

i have never read anything about fraser that made him seem like a dickhead

Any ideas on how to spread this faster?

We must meme him into winning an Oscar

Afton pls go

That's because all you've read are the sob stories he posts here and elsewhere. He's not an evil guy or anything, but he's just some hollywood asshole, I honestly don't get why you """people""" care about him.

how do we know that this is not Afton's plan to get more money from Brendan

Is this the power of meme magic?
We are literally meming him back to A-lister status.
Execs and producers will see it as an opportunity to cash in on this sudden rise in popularity - it's glorious.
He's such a fucking fun dude to watch as well, even in that interview he was cracking jokes, I'm gonna' marathon The Mummy Trilogy today.

Digits confirm

Yes brother, the fraser rises!

SIGNED!

PLEASE SIGN EVERYONE

im a pessimist but im hoping for the best now

HUHHUHUH MUH MEME MAGICK HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

petition started at 9 am or so, so its over 3000 signatures in less than a day

is that a good number or are we just punching the air?

Can you imagine if Tom Cruise decides to talk with Universal and they bring Brendan back for a cameo in the new Mummy movie?

>A bigger box office because all Brendan fans will come to see it
>Brendan feels so much better about himself because he gets to tour with Cruise and the cast to do fan signatures and lots of interviews

PLEASE MR CRUISE!

I wish someone would hire an assassin to kill his ex.

I am a man of some wealth, how can I help spread the message?

>is that a good number
YES do you know how hard it is to get people to sign? It is VERY GOOD!

We just need to keep spreading this around!

Try to go on internet forum sites and tell everyone that they need to sign, go to your local DVD store and say that they need to sign this (hell print off a picture of the petition with the link written and post it on your local DVD stores).

We need to print off this petition and ask our local stores if we can paste it on their windows.

That way heaps of people will see it!

Stick this around your city or town

i already posted it on my twitter and facebook, sadly i dont have many friends/followers, but i believe i got at least 3 signatures

>Hire fake Twitter bots to get #NoBrendanNoMummy trending
>Use contacts in the movie & TV industry to hire Fraser
>Failing that, buy shares in one of the studios, hop on one of their earnings calls, and mention the groundswell of Internet starpower Fraser commands and why the studio isn't harnessing it

marry Afton

After signing you can contribute a sum to fund change.org to advertise the petition. The petition is advertised to so many people Depending on how much you contribute.

Go to omegle and other sites to spread this around

he said he has some wealth, not that he was an insane fuck

SOMEONE GO TO IMDB, GO ONTO TOM CRUISE'S PAGE AND TRY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HIS AGENT.

PLEASE ASK THEM KINDLY IF THEY CAN HAVE MR BRENDAN FRASER FOR A CAMEO IN THE NEW MUMMY MOVIE (ONLY EVEN A 10 SECOND CAMEO IN A SCENE).

I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to do a reshoot.

If they can't, ask them if Brendan Fraser can please have a cameo in a future Universal Pictures movie (since they are doing a cinematic universe, and I am sure the Mummy would return in a sequel).

You will need to sign up with IMDBPro and I think you may have to pay BUT we need to do everything that we can!

BRENDAN DESERVES A CAMEO IN THIS NEW MUMMY MOVIE!

Movie isn't out until like 6 months time so there is plenty of time for a 1 minute cameo.

I HAVE SOME MORE IDEAS WE CAN DO!

Go onto facebook on The Mummy's official page and let's ALL repost the petition link there!

That way if hundreds of us anons post it, Tom Cruise, the director and others will notice how many want him in it!

fuck Facebook we need a new #CutforBeiber

The just meme has supplied me with many laughs over the last two years so I feel like it's my duty to give back, let's do this you guys

>I honestly don't get why you """people""" care about him.
because he has been broken by the world, so he has become relatable - a rare attribute for a holyfag

I can't believe it. Yesterday it was barely 10, Now it's 3000, fucking Kek wills it.

It's a meme you dip

They could start reintroducing Brendan by having him play O'Connell on Tom Cruise's Mummy sequel (you know there's going to be one).

This man was an icon in the late 90s early 2000s and nowadays he's cameoing as a fucking prison guard in a shitty Netflix series? Come on now.

What other boards are aware of the movement?

Have you tried Sup Forums?

Sup Forums's KEK magic needs us

Burn the witch!

bump it fags

>we will meme a man back into hollywood

congrats on one of the cringiest things ive ever read

We could get to 4,000 in the next 2 hours

Let's grind, boys and lady boys

bump it here it has been started on Sup Forums too

Haha I love that this meme has made it here from reddit.

Now that you guys are doing it as well we really can make it happen

unJUST his shit up

Fuck off with trying to derail this

We just wanna do something nice for once

i think it started from here actually, but i really dont care whichever was the case

:( FUCK this makes me so depressed

great news fellas, brendan is getting some serious praise from the biggest (?) tv review site on the internet

>[...] Brendan Fraser [did an amazing job] in his scenes: Who knew he could be so absolutely menacing? He is my favorite part of season three so far.

avclub.com/tvclub/affair-brings-noah-and-alison-back-together-again--247639

This brings a smile to me. Maybe this means Brendan could be picked up for more roles

Where will you be when brendan commits suicide?

It's gonna hurt more than robin williams.

I would start screaming to KEK but i actually watched his scenes and yeah, he did a damn good job at it, couldnt stop watching him.

Maybe the memes and signatures arent really necessary, but we can still try it for the record.

SAVE OUR BOY BRENDAN

IMO this. Another Mummy movie would be shit without fraser, he made the series great imo. Just overall a fun character to watch.

>tfw he probs watches the trilogy on repeat wondering where everything went so wrong

this is amazing

Don't say this

He's going to make it. We're all going to make it

HAPPENING

highsnobiety.com/2016/12/15/brendan-fraser-the-mummy-reboot/

>>tfw he probs watches the trilogy on repeat wondering where everything went so wrong
Not having Rachel in the 3rd film is what made the 3rd not good because Brendan and Rachel's chemistry was magic.

>highsnobiety.com/2016/12/15/brendan-fraser-the-mummy-reboot/
nah this one is old

Sounds like a JUST cause.

Isn't that movie done filming?

It would be epic if he showed up in an after credit scene offering help and it leads to a trilogy of fun kino.

holy moly

>Isn't that movie done filming?
Yeah but that doesn't mean they can't do a reshoot

We need to spam this on the mummy facebook page. Fucking stan lee gets a retarded cameo in every capeshit but brenny doesnt? Fuck this gay earth

Why do actors get so fucking weird as they get older?

There is seriously something about being worshiped like a god (which is what we do with celebrities) and being on film every moment in public that fucks people up

we are past 3500 signatures at least, i hope thats a good number

All I'd want is Brendan sitting in a bar and Cruise says "We have to try and stop this Mummy" or some shit and then Brendan replies under his breath "Here we go again" and Cruise looks at him and says "Who are you?" and then Brendan takes his drink and walks off or something.

Something like that would be cool

Fuck off loser

It is but we need to try and get this petition noticed by the media.

Try contacting article websites or something

He went from making 20 million dollars are you to JUST

I was the bully though.

Keep this one bumping too

He's to far gone im afraid.

Fuck off with your memes you piece of shit.

This
Actually stop this and do something to save his career

>tall
>broken body
>his life is suffering
Now we just need to wait for Disney to announce the stand alone Vader movie and meme him in.

>Brendan appears as one of Vader's followers or something
MAKE. THIS. FUCKING. HAPPEN.

>Brendan gets the Vader role
>Disney actually sets him on fire to make it as authentic a performance as possible
JUST

HEY O'CONNELL

It actually started in 2010 when he tried to ressurect his career and become a serious actor, but Extraordinary Measures was a critical and box office flop. His career never recovered from that.

Sup Forums literally elected the president of the united states of america

Show the power of Sup Forums and get Brendan Fraser in some jew movie

Sup Forums blew all the meme magic getting Trump elected. All that's left for Brendan is sweet death.

Nice Camel(toe)

>Current Year
>Local DVD Store
You mean like a Best Buy?