EMERGENCY THREAD

Ok I'm going to make this quick. I have an insider in DC and he told me the following this morning.

Next week Obama is going to reintroduce via Executive Order the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.

GO OUT NOW AND BUY AN AR/AK/PTR!!!!

THEY'RE ABOUT TO BE BANNED!!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

channel9000.net/stream/cspan2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmmmmm how can I trust you OP?

If this is true shit will hit the fucking fan HARD

Please be true I'm ready for shit to finally happen

>1994 AWB

please no, I don't need this bullshit again.

I'm in the process of building anot her AR

This

Let it happen, I want to finally see if people actually have the balls to stand up to this infringement

I know the feeling /k/omrade

Bullshit.

Besides why would you need to rush out to get them. Apparently they throw themselves at you when you walk down the street and the ice cream man gives them to children. Feinstein told me so.

K-Keep me posted

Bought a stripped lower today.

I congratulate you on your swift responce. That thing will raise in price 5 fold

Now go get 10 more. Anderson, DTI, whoever is cheap and in stock. Stock up on LPK's too.

I haz feeling 80% upper sales will go thru the roof.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

AT THIS MINUTE

channel9000.net/stream/cspan2/

LIVE ON CSPAN

shit nigga you work for the gun lobby? i dont have that kind of money

BUMP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

It will last 5 months and everyone will ignore his surrender plan. You have to realize it is almost Watermelon Season and the chimps get restless.

I bought 500 high cap mags after sandy hook. Imm gonna sell them when they ban the things. Ill be rich.

Oh shit....

Hahaha you faggots are going to get your guns taken away

Its not possible for King Nigger to do that

welp... it finally begins

Let them try it. I'd like to see them try to enforce their bullshit laws.

Fucking traitors

That's not how executive orders work. To ban semi-auto rifles a law must be made. Executive orders can only direct departments of the Executive branch to do or not do something within their respective powers.

Guy's. One spark and we settle all questions about gun control. We need government control at this point! They are desperate to disarm us so they can globalized the last free country on the planet. Let them take your gun and you are agreeing to slavery. Let's stick together. Also I do not believe American soldiers will fire on us to take our guns. Abortion, illegals, banks, trade, and what has happened to Europe must steel your resolve. DEUS Vult!

Soldiers no, black ops will

Regardless, DEUS VULT

Tldr? My wifi is to shit to stream anything

MOLON LABE NIGGERS

>implying you don't own a gunstore

MOLON LABE