abc.es/espana/20140823/abci-perfil-presos-espana-201408211339.html
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1499/03/1499033056636.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombian_Mexicans
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1005602
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=z0bkorSSN1A

2. Shit and shit, please stop coming here
t. Florida

Thoroughly negative. Colombians are a nignog tier people, probably the worst in South America.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dsp_8Lm1eSk

it is the worst country in South America, their inmigrants are low tier gang members

good lads

t. caribbean immigrant

Umm no, qt pie. Gangs in Spain are composed mainly of centracas and Dominicans

like clockwork

1.-Flag

2.-Sexy accent, sexy people, nice flag colors and distribution, arepas are delicious. Basically, if I were to choose a latin american country to live in, I would choose Colombia or Chile.

> the envious amerindian
like clockwork

1. see flag
2. I care about it as much as i care about most american countries below Mexico, AKA not at all.

1. Flag
2. Top lads

not me, although I do like to do some amerindianposting whenever I'm bored
I just knew as soon as someone spoke ill of Colombia, you'd come out of the woodworks, especially if foreigners talk badly about Colombian immigrants in particular

Sorry, I do not hate myself enough to not give a fuck about unfounded memes but I don't care too much either because I won't ever live in most of those countries

Bubáci ťbh

uk
decent people

1. El Ecuador
2. Best allies

"I don't care" he said while giving (you)s to the first 4 posts out of 6 on the thread

America

Columbian flag is absolute shit
People seem fine though

don't do drugs, kid :^)

I only do safe drugs :)

Terrible people, they all can be described as prostitutes, criminals and illiterate.

1. look at my flag cunt.
2. cocaine producing poor as fuck slum.

I still believe in the dream... ;-;

ITT: memes are real

por que nos mandan sus delicuentes? pense que eramos hermanos

1. ...
2. Literally a Spanish speaking Brazil

> pense que eramos hermanos
umm no, darling

it makes me sad that colombian emigrants gives us such a bad reputation

personally I disown all of them and if I ever got t power I would ban emigration but it is what it is

Literally Mexico with extra backs and mountains

>extra backs
What did he mean by this?
>and mountains
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Madre_Oriental
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Madre_Occidental
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Madre_del_Sur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Mexican_Volcanic_Belt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_volcanoes_in_Mexico
??

he's right to a certain extent. We're more similar to Brazil than to Mexico

he means more blacks

Ok

Nothing really

1. Venezuela
2. They're bros

>unfounded memes
Colombians are the most incarcerated nationality in Spain after Spaniards,which also includes a lot of Colombians.

Interesting. Wonder how many of them are mules alone. We happen to be the world's largest producer and Spain the entry point to one of the largest markets a.k.a Europe

>caribbean immigrant
idk i am one and i love you guys
also from Florida but live in Georgia now
thinking about a trip to Colombia before my Carnival trip to Brazil
Colombia/Venezuela and panama have a lot of blacks/mullatos right behind Brazil

Sorry man, but most Centracas stay in the USA.

Also, a Colombian whore I fucked while in Madrid told me that literally all the Colombians in Spain were either whores or drug dealers.

I like my caribbean bros as well. Are you dominican, rican or cuban by any chance?

>whore told me so
must be true

not a chance. There are like 200k columbians in Spain and it is still among the safest countries on earth. Crime rate is like 0.8 per 100k inhabitants

that wasn't true even in 2003 which was like the worst year for Colombia and the biggest wave of Colombian emigrants to Spain.

Translate pls

Why would she lie tho? Also, she told me I was literally the first Salvadoran she ever met. Further proof Centracas don't even go to Europe.

Being a whore or a good drug dealer won't affect those statistics.

I admit, she said that the worst Latin American cliques in Spain were the Paraguayans.

Cuban/Haitian
which means everyone thinks I'm Dominican
Brs thought i was a local when i was there and so did Colombians when i was in the airport

Look at thatNot a single Central American country there. Also, D. Republic is NOT Central American. Central America comprises Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica.

> Being a whore or a good drug dealer won't affect those statistics
Ahh yes, those activities surely are not related to crime

Ur dumb
t. Son of an emmigrant

>all the Colombians in Spain were either whores or drug dealers
It doesn't matter where they are, ALL the Colombians are whores or drug dealers

t. never leave my basement

Detenidos=/=encarcelados.Deja de montarte peliculas Seven Osvaldo Rodriguez
20minutos.es/noticia/463021/0/presos/extranjeros/espana/

it's the list of countries with the highest pro
portion of arrested people in Spanish jails in 2003: Algeria, Nigeria, Romania, Morocco, etc.

nowadays the countries with the most imprisoned people in Spain are Morocco, Romania, Colombia and Equator, in that order, which are also the countries with the biggest communitiess in Spain, along with the UK (the only country truly underrepresented).

Foreign prisoners in Peru are like 1,5% of the total number of prisoners in the country. Colombians are like 20% of all foreign prisoners, most of them are there because of drug trade and their links with Peruvian cartels.But Colombians make up for like 30% of the immigrant population in Peru.

Why can't we call them Columbia in English?
It would be a win-win: easier for us, and less grief for them for being misspelled. Compare: Brazil/Brasil. Colombia/Columbia.

choco should be nuked tbqhwy

Colombia comes from Colon.In English it should be Columbia.I don't know why you keep calling it Colombia

1. flag
2. a literal shithole that should be nuked

Someone murder these subhumans plox

>2009

see: abc.es/espana/20140823/abci-perfil-presos-espana-201408211339.html

As I said.
>nowadays the countries with the most imprisoned people in Spain are Morocco, Romania, Colombia and Equator, in that order, which are also the countries with the biggest communitiess in Spain, along with the UK (the only country truly underrepresented).

Also, Colombo becoming Colon is rather unfortunate. It doesn't sound very aesthetic in English.

I honestly don't care. Only underage faggits get triggered by that

so what? your country is the worst shitehole of the Americas, much poorer than Colombia, much more violent (3x worse homicide rate)...

so what if your criminals and maras all go to the usa?

>3x worse homicide rate
bit generous. Try 5 times

I agree but the pic suggests otherwise.

Ecuatorians and Colombians get the nationality in 2 years dummie.They are underrepresented in the stadistics which is even more worrysome.
You deserve to have the reputation of scum.
I don't blame you though.Colombians are too dumb to do any skilled job and too weak to do basic construction or other physical labour jobs.You can only be armed thugs,prostitutes or waiters.

those 2 hipsters don't represent the redpilled columbian

>All these buttmad cucks getting triggered ITT

Honduras is probably worse

ok fair enough, fuck them. long live columbia!

> Colombians 3% even though we're one of the largest immigrant groups
Fuck off asshole and stop playing the victim

just curious,
i've seen this same pic from 2006 posted here too many times.
doesn't Sup Forums provide you with more up to date info?

Why do Spaniards and Chileans hate Colombians so much?

it's some Argie shitposter, the same who is always butthurt when some Colombian replies to him in all Argie threda. I think he's underage.

according to that pic and if you take into account the total number of nationals of each country, all of these nationalities (except Romanians) were much more involved in violent agressions than Colombia. nice one, retard.

he's just shitposting.

That is just regular agressions.The point of the pic is to show how massive the SA drop is once they get nationality which is the whole point.Colombians,Peruvians,Ecuatorians and other types of subhumans are actually underrepresented in the official stats due the stupic law of "historical memory"
>Sup Forums
This stats are from a newspaper based on goverment data.
They come to our countries as they are an improvement compared to theirs.They don't come to your country as they are the same shit.
I alredy explained to other Colombia the meaning of the pic.Colombians are mostly arrested due drug trafficking.They are too weak physically to commit physical crimes

because they are flooding our countries
well, there are actually more peruANOs and arjentinos here than c*lombians, but they aren't subhumans

We can't into walls

it's the same Argie shitposter, he's just here all day. you can spot him very easily, he always write the same shit using the same words.

the Chilean shitposter spents all day here too. I also have spotted him in KC and H¡spachan.

THICC girls

fucked up economy and society based around coke

> they aren't subhumans
says the amerindian

> fucked up economy
sorry lad, we're among the fastest growing economies in the western hemisphere

>says the amerindian
Colombians are more native than Chileans.That is not even counting all the negrito admixture that is quintessentially Colombian

>The point of the pic is to show how massive the SA drop is once they get nationality which is the whole point.

none of these pics prove that, are you retarded? different kind of stats, also, none of these sources clarify if they take into account foreign born population or foreing citizens.

>Colombians are more native than Chileans
hell no. Chileans are only like 49% euro. Colombians on average are 60% euro. Also they have like 3 million amerindians, we have like 1.4 million. Stop falling for the memes man ffs

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1499/03/1499033056636.png

They are here, tho. But yeah, not as much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombian_Mexicans

>sorry lad, we're among the fastest growing economies in the western hemisphere
You are growing at Spain's rate with an economy that is half our size and with a bigger population.Paraguay is growing faster than Colombia as well.Growing fast means jack shit when the economy is so small
>I can't into logic
No wonder you have to restore to drug trafficking.With that inherit brainletness it is nigh impossible to prosper economically.I pity you

these stats also disprove your arguments that Colombians are "the worst nationality", giving that Peruvians, Ecuadorians, Bolivians, Dominicans and even Chileans have higher % of imprisoned people and are more involved in physical violence.

Imagínese el guayabo tan berraco cuando uno viene a un hostal en el otro lado del planeta y escucha a otro colombiano en la sala de estar poner a Jimmy Gutiérrez y otras agonías de esa índole a todo volumen

wtf are you doing brothers shitting on each other in a bait thread. go outside and have a drink with your gf

>20k in a country of 120M people
That is like a drop in the ocean.The reason why Mexico is so beloved in Spain is because the only inmigrants that come from your country are middle class white people.

>60% euro
lel.I hope youare not serious.It is way more common to see white looking Chileans than Colombians.

As an experiment go to google images and google colombians and then chileans. Thank me later dumb memelord

>I ran out of arguments so just let resort to ad hominem.

fucking Chimpanzuelan retard.

Colombia has prospered way much more in the past 30 years than any shitehole you come from (Argentina, Chimpanzuela or whatever).

>brothers
your grandma

Only because they live so close to the US. Otherwise, you'd be getting as much mexicans, or even more, than any other nationality

Why Colombians are so aggressive?

We are easily baited and most of us are autistic.

genetic research doesn't lie man. Believe whatever you want. Even Argentina is only slightly more euro than us and it's at the same level of Brazil

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1005602

Nah, Mexicans leave because they want to work. That's really it. And the American government had been promoting it for a really long time.

Colombia went from a failed state to a dysfunctional shithole. It is an improvement but it wasn't hard to improve to begin with. Growing at 4% while having a GDP per capita below global average is pretty pathetic