Inflicting pain on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible...

inflicting pain on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible. again and again and again while they beg you to stop. using them until they beg you to stop. breaking their hope and their will. fucking their pussy and asshole until the thin membrane of skin between the two holes tears, creating a giant meathole. fucking them until theyre dead. taking everything they have to give and more, beyond the limits of human suffering. if they catch you, so what, there's nothing left to save. they can put you in jail and throw away the key, but what she gave you, they can't ever take away.

your a kuck if you want to "fall in love" with any female. you need to try inflicting pain

Seriously hurting women, emotionally or physically, whatever suits you, is easy. you will see how it feels if you try it. any normie can fuck his fat wife and love her. boring. if you cant inflict pain on women, or you are afraid to, do it to an animal. live feeds off other life. its simply the natural way of things. we are renewed when we take life. we make things suffer to improve our own lot. just admit it to yourself and do it. you will find that we are hardwired to enjoy it. weakness is the

me on the left

can you please do this on Sup Forums too?

I want this to be done to the bitch who tortures dogs

eh they're all the same really, this is pretty much that

hahaha so funny this is so crAaaaZZyy and redditors would never be able to handle this!

How about I do to you?

i swear the mods are the ones spamming cunny threads and the like

me in the middle

Same

t. fat neckbeard virgin

Go to bed Trevor - it's a school night.

god damn

hey edgemeister, she signed up to do this and got paid for it

If those are from the Bakky series, she didn't agree to it and many of the men went to jail over it

Y-you wouldn't hurt me, right user..

>inflicting pain on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible.

Yeah until you are the one being tortured

Time to fap I guess.

i've never seen a gooks eyes so open hahahahaha

You wouldn't be inflicting pain on anyone if you were the one being tortured.

Fuck off pol go back to your cancer containment board.

Maybe she did, or maybe she was trafficked and forced to do it. Who knows?

calm down buddy i don't post there and i'm just trying to have some fun with my fellow Sup Forums friendos

I found that after a certain point I was just violating women just to see how far I could push the envelope. It's fun in some ways but in other aspects it's kinda sad to see how ready and willing most women are to accept physical abuse.

based james dean

so... she got paid to pretend being raped... r... right?

>this is what nips need to get their 2 inch peckers hard

should have been 100 nukes

dis.

bdsm is obnoxious, vulgar trash that has ruined eroticism and degenerated modern sexuality. absolutely disgusting

duh, have you not watched anything from kink?

that is the point. People who want to be sadists can't take it.

The funniest thing ever is to torture a torturer. See how fast they break over the pain they love inflicting so much.

I wait for the day where I can actually capture one of you psychopaths and torture you till you beg me for death, but I just keep denying you.

Too soft

Sup r eddit

please seek medical attention

please do this on Sup Forums

This 2bh. Bdsm is the quintessential pleb kink.