Do we finally forgive him?

Do we finally forgive him?

Idk man it's totally his fault that the cubs imploded and gave up 8 fucking runs when they were 5 outs away from the world series then proceeded to blow another lead at home in game seven to the mercenary marlins who didn't even look like they wanted to be there. That's a lot to forgive, maybe give him a couple more years of agony

/thread

Even more than Bartman posting, I miss the "things that have happened since the Cubs won" pasta.

fpbp

Never, because of him Alex Gonzalez failed to turn an easy grounder into a routine double play to end the inning, and he caused the cusb to blow the lead in game 7.

>tfw you find out the cusb gave bartman an eries championship ring

who here actually saw this happen LIVE?

>9th grade
>remember this like it was yesterday

of course a pussy autistic franchise like the cubs would give this guy a ring
>fuck up a potential catch for your team
>get a world series ring
full retard. just let him throw out a first pitch or introduce him at a game and give him a standing o or something. giving a fan a ring is even gayer than the yankees building a replica stadium in a completely different area.

he's been forgiven
he's getting a WORLD SERIES RING

for what? obstructing a play? breaking the rules of the ballpark? and all cause he couldn't handle the banter for it?
it's like when people put kids with cancer on a pedestal

Alou would have caught it but that doesn't mean it's his fault

it's Alex Gonzalez's fault

How do you forgive someone for doing nothing wrong?

There is nothing to forgive, the cusb just suck

In all honesty I think he's handled the banter the best way possible for his situation.

Every one else were the ones who lost their shit

if you want to know the real problem, it's the obsession fans have with foul balls. People didn't used to fight like they do now, it's seriously ridiculous. Of course Bartman was an idiot to get in the middle of it, but it is in no way whatsoever his fault that the cubes blew a game and a series. it's the retarded cubes fan's fault more than anything.

I think any rational human being knows he wasn't really at fault, the Cubs fucked up all on their own accord both before and after it happened, and everyone in his section was going for the ball anyway

That being said, I'd be fucking furious at this guy if it was my team.

He did nothing wrong. Even a spaniard who never saw a baseball game knows that.

suck my fucking dick you fucking faggot

I wasn't ever mad.

Daily reminder Bartman did nothing wrong; it's the "people" of Chicago who are subhuman fucks who deserve to be nuked.

We can't call this guy a faggot or anything. He didn't ask for the ring, the Cubs contacted me and asked if it would be okay to give him the ring and I said okay. Kind of sad people are getting upset over all this.

Steve Bartman cost the Cubs the World Series in 2003. Had he not obstructed Alou from catching that ball, Steve would not be receiving a World Series ring from 2016.

>Steve is a winner no matter what.

Does Bartman still live anonymously and off the radar? He couldn't show his face in public in Chicago for years. What does he do now? Probably has PTSD and posts on Sup Forums all day.

Everyone other than the media forgives him

pretty much lives off the grid

How will they give him the ring when nobody knows where he is

thats nice of them