O'Canada lyrics officially CHANGED

Haha Sup Forums BTFO. The lyrics were outdated anyways and were not inclusive of all Canadians. Anyone against this can get the fuck out of my country.
ipolitics.ca/2016/06/15/bill-to-change-o-canada-lyrics-passes-final-house-vote/

Other urls found in this thread:

ipolitics.ca/2016/06/15/bill-to-change-o-canada-lyrics-passes-final-house-vote/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Canada#Original_French_version
youtube.com/watch?v=AoQXwbEBgHc
vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>combating sexist and genderist anthems better than fires and Islam

Canada yes?

>Mauril Bélanger’s private member’s bill would change a line in “O Canada” from “In all thy sons command” to “In all of us command” in an effort to make the lyrics gender-neutral.

Everything is as expected.

Who is seriously against this change though? It's ONE fucking word and the old lyric was fucking retarded to begin with.

>ipolitics.ca/2016/06/15/bill-to-change-o-canada-lyrics-passes-final-house-vote/

How dare you assume I am an "us". I am an individual and labels are just a form of oppression.

Might as well bring back the Nazi flag and build death camps for those that don't fit the "us" box.

I don't think that guy is entirely disabled. I think his face is just frozen in shock at what just happened.

I could call you all cucks, I could make a joke on the situation, but I'm just disappointed more than anything else.

I hope this gayness stays exclusively within white societies.
You people are truly fucked in the head

>o canada
>o canada
>how beautiful your branches
why do feminists get triggered by this?

>Anyone against this can get the fuck out of my country.
already decided to leave when they legalized dog fucking. Canada? you can have there wasn't much here anyway

Wonderful, im so glad this country is finally moving into the future and being inclusive

This pisses me off so much. My preferred first person plural pronoun is "xus" or "kyxs." Fuck these bigots.

HAHAHAHA FUCK THIS WORLD TO DEATH

kys
IM SO FUCKING ANGRY AND I CANT EVEN EXPRESS IT IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY

Who is seriously FOR this change?

People have more respect of their own feelings than their own history?

>in all of us command
What the fuck

I'm still singing the old version and teaching my kids (top wew) the old version
Gas the kikes
Fuck off Trudeau

What a disgrace

>Like this even matters

Our national anthem has changed atleast 3 times in its history. Personally, I'm happy that it got changed so that all of the world can see how cucked this country is and how little we care for our history and traditions. Canada has no real identity and this is just the latest reminder of that fact.

Goddamnit, what the hell is wrong with Canadians and Euros? Can't you look at the US and learn from our mistakes? Or do you want to be 60% white too?

Learn my pronouns.

>Mauril Bélanger’s private member’s bill would change a line in “O Canada” from “In all thy sons command” to “In all of us command” in an effort to make the lyrics gender-neutral.
Since when is Mauril Bélanger’s private member in charge?

This line doesn't make fucking sense. 'In all of us command' literally is nonsensical, please tell me you're a francophone. At least then you'd have an excuse. fuck this fucking government. fucking nigger cunt Kurwa macz va pierdole tabarnac putain fait chier j'en est ra le cul merde nigger fuck asblsadfefierfirnfciewanwen.and

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel you brother.

Kinda insensitive with your country burning to ashes and shit

Those are just forests, its natural for them to burn and replenish. Countries are the same I hope.

But the weed was worth it right?

Shouldn't it be "in all of our command"
Or is it a fractured statement that "in all of us, who command"

Such a proud day.
>Science keep our land, glorious and free!

>white
>glasses
>beard

Every. Fucking. Time.

Is Canada even a country? I thought it was the gay state of the USA.

hopefully they'll take out the "patriot" part too

I agree

Yet they won't say fuck all about the French version that references swords and bearing a cross.

>not singing the anthem en francais
Seriously, go look at a translation. Don't know how the grenouilles got away with that.

You're thinking of California. We have way more land mass, way less people, but we're just as gay and self-flagellating. The main differences are the temperature and the lack of mexicans that this causes.

Because if they did we'd start shit about it and they'd drop it. You Anglos need to be more belligerent about these things or you'll keep losing

t. Quebec

Sung by these guys, Trudeau's favorite band

first of all, it's one of the worst national anthems anyway so who cares?

secondly, I'm surprised Trudeau didn't strip any reference of patriotism from it altogether

We either win back the younger generation or we're fucked.

We're likely fucked.
This shit is only going to get worse, guys.

>O Canada!
>Land of our ancestors
>Your brow is adorned with glorious jewels!
>For your arm knows how to bear the sword
>It knows how to bear the cross!
>Your history is a saga
>Of the most brilliant exploits
>And your valour, made out of hardened faith,
>Will protect our homes and our rights
>Will protect our homes and our rights

The only thing stopping them is that there aren't enough niggers and Muslims in Quebec yet.

>mfw i just sang it today at my convocation with the standard lyrics

fuck that pozzed-ass cripple fucking MP

So what happens if I sing the old original edition now? Do you get put in jail? Charged with a fine?

Fuck these faggots

AMERICAN NATIONAL ATHEM NOT INCLUSIVE OF VISION IMPARED!!!

>In the first five words the Star Spangled Banner uses language that is very offensive to the vision impaired

>O say can you ((((see))))

This.

>implying that's his favourite band

Doesn't matter op I'll continue singing my national anthem how I've done my whole life

>change my anthem will ya, well i #wontstandforit

Did you catch the name of the band? And yes obviously he loves the village people

There are lots of nigs and other muds in Montreal but things are still very French in character. Plus, unlike the English lyrics, the French lyrics have never been modified since they were written, so there's much less of an argument there.

I still think it should be sung in full for maximum triggering though

Just sing the old version, or is that punishable?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Canada#Original_French_version

check it

Under the eye of God, near the giant river,
The Canadian grows hoping.
He was born of a proud race,
Blessed was his birthplace.
Heaven has noted his career
In this new world.
Always guided by its light,
He will keep the honour of his flag,
He will keep the honour of his flag.
From his patron, the precursor of the true God,
He wears the halo of fire on his brow.
Enemy of tyranny
But full of loyalty,
He wants to keep in harmony,
His proud freedom;
And by the effort of his genius,
Set on our ground the truth,
Set on our ground the truth.
Sacred love of the throne and the altar,
Fill our hearts with your immortal breath!
Among the foreign races,
Our guide is the law:
Let us know how to be a people of brothers,
Under the yoke of faith.
And repeat, like our fathers,
The battle cry: "For Christ and King!"
The battle cry: "For Christ and King!"

>A
>FUCKING
>US

I know

youtube.com/watch?v=AoQXwbEBgHc

Based. Fuck the conservatives.

Thats a beautiful anthem there franco.

We should all be using it.

It's very specific to French Canadians though

Yeah, I'll be singing the french version from now on with special emphasis on "Il sait porter la croix!"

Lucky for me I grew up with the English/French meshed version so I am familiar

Calm dowm leaf. Your post is not inclusive. Sheesh.

How so it seems very European in general it could apply to both anglos and francs.

>they gave him a bye on this because he's a cripple

>voting against means you hate women and cripples

Liberals are mentally insane these days

Subversion was a complete success

Is this guy dead?

No, it makes distinct references to French Canadian history and culture that are more obvious in the French version

Well I like the english version is that some how illegal for an anglo to do?

They'll never change the French version at least

I see Canada is fighting the important fights.

You mean the cultural marxists are fighting the fight they have been doing since the inception of the frankfurt school.

Why not use a distinctly English anthem instead of taking ours? The English O Canada you use now is a translation of O Canada anyway, and look what's happening to it. I'll bet a bunch of Jews are already bitching about including God in it

>Protégera nos foyers et nos droits(x2)

A FUCKING US

like the war on dogs dicks?

Fuck this government

vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws

I wouldnt doubt that god is going to be the next thing taken out.

I like the maple leaf forever t.bh

I have lost so much national pride in this nation it hurts.

I believe the translation is "gun control and immigration," goy

THERE IS ONLY O N E TURK I WOULD ALLOW THE PRIVILEGE TO LIVE.

Canada always has the best happenings

National pride isn't something that's just there, it's something made by the collectivity of the members of the nation. You want more national pride? Then you need to set an example

>Among the foreign races,
>Our guide is the law
hahahah holy shit, why doesn't SJW shit apply to the French Canadians?

>"Do you accept Jesus into your life?"

I get what you mean and I will always have that. I guess what I should of said is with alll the rapid changes and influx of non whites it can be pretty daunting.

Thanks for your concern guys. It truly is the end of our nation state, might aswell open the borders fully now. I'm leaving this country

>jesus tries to tell turkroach that anime is not real.webm

Kys

It's seen as Anglos imposing their way on us.

Also "our guide" references God

Seems to me like it's THE time to have national pride then, else how are we going to get rid of all these muds?

sons is the object isn't it?

THEY WANNA GET RID OF THE WORD GOD TOO

>hahahah holy shit, why doesn't SJW shit apply to the French Canadians?

Your clearly not from french Canada. SJW shit is all over the place. Go ask Roosh V

Can we make wheelchair guy a meme please. He has kind of a "can't wake up" vibe, mixed with a little bit of "just fuck my shit up"

>women from Quebec won't fuck some rootless cosmopolitan sandnigger at the drop of a hat
>UGH VAPID SJW SLUTS

He says the same about Danish women, and the Danes are the most based of the Scandinavians.

Honestly, you shouldn't follow Roosh at all. If you watch his videos you can see he's autistic. Heartiste is the way to go

Why would we care what you do to your anthem?

The Senate can still kill it (they wont)

Kill yourself

We need a cuck national anthem.

O Canada,

Home of cucks, immigrants and non-whites.
True lesbo love, in all thy daughters command.
O Canada
Ocanada
Blah blah blah blah blaaahahh.

Ayo hol' up. Let's not stop there. We need to make further revisions to our anthem to truly reflect our 2016 values.

O Canada!
Our home on Native land!
True multisexual love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see xers rise,
The True East free of hate!
From far and plus-sized,
O Canada, we make peace for thee.
Allah keep our land borders open and free!

ha ha canada full of faggots now

>legalized dogfucking
How ironic a leaf can't even recognize it's own laws. They only legalized dog fellatios

>Sup Forums BTFO
How are we BTFO, leaf? Your representatives have BTFO you guys. Why you haven't risen up, lynched every single one of your so-called 'leaders' and replaced them with people who give a shit about your country is beyond me.