>There are no right-wing comedians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPtx-5K0DEg
youtube.com/watch?v=veoYcsH7Wrs
youtube.com/watch?v=eb8ntA9ArJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Red Eye is funnier than daily shit tbqh

i'm sure there are right wing comedians they just aren't funny

Every show on Compound Media is hilarious, too bad it's behind a paywall.

Literally who?

comedians have to be funny though

Republicans and the right can never be funny, because they're too concerned about explaining the actual depth of things rather than surface level mockery.

Brevity is the soul of wit. The left is funny because they don't mind blindly, jokingly calling a man "the next Hitler". No reasons or basis needed.

>stupid people actually believe this.

The only good right-wing comedian is Sam Hyde

tfw isis faggot appears

Aaron Berg is a jew, but he is funnier than any comedian in the last decade and a half. Sup Forums incarnate.

fuck that guy he's not even funny. couldn't play to a crowd outside of his basement.

This guy knows.

What's your reasoning for why the right is famously unfunny then?

Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman, Loius Cuck King.

I bet you think Amy Shumer is hilarious.

>too concerned about explaining the actual depth of things

You have a tough time with reading comprehension friendo.

I was mocking the stupidity of leftist comedy.

If you voted for Trump you will enjoy Compound Media, if you voted for Hillary you will like Bill Maher, SNL, Colbert, Stewart, Schumer, Dunham, Silverman...

Religion and age

They are censored and blacklisted by liberal jews in (((industry))).

humor is a sin

this

>He doesn't know about D'andre Harambe Jenkins

most of the good comics left or right become center when being funny, otherwise you just look like a dick. angry opinions aren't funny.

>this faggot thinks that he is insightful.

Comedy is a worn out format. Cutting edge humor is now all memes.

This. Sup Forums is consistently funnier than any standup

you ever watch the blue collar comedy tour?

that's right wing comedy, painfully dumb

most internet comedy these days is eyeroll inducing and annoying; twitter to blame imo

maybe it used to be before it became le edgy reddit

Sup Forums humor is the future of comedy, get over it.

>Implying it hasn't already started.

>Make fun of niggers

>B-but the jews are keep the pale brothers down, we are being oppressed !

White niggers are still niggers

>making fun of niggers isn't funny

Before the mid 00s, most comedians were left wing because it was the political stance that was anti-establishment, anti-censorship, while the right was conservative and more "family values" oriented, and thus prone to imposing censorship on things that had "adult" content.
It's only in recent years that the left changed to a controlling PC police and the right emerged as the champions of free speech. Most of the comedians who were on the left became mouthpieces for the PC ideology.
A good example of this is Louis CK.
Take a look at his Chewed Up special from 2008 where the biggest punchline was faggot cunt nigger deer. Now compare it with the stuff he's doing now about how Hilary is a nice mother figure and white people are what's wrong with everything. He's completely lost his edge, like most of the left-wing comedians who became mouthpieces for what is now the social justice establishment.
The right, meanwhile, did rise to fill the vacant spot of free-speech, anti-establishment, provocative comedy. The issue is that most of the "comedians" they've produced are less concerned with being funny than being mouthpieces for their own right-wing ideology.
tl;dr ideologically motivated humor is shit and modern comedy is in a sorry state

i detect upsetness

Plebs do not understand the genius of Al Jolson

youtube.com/watch?v=cPtx-5K0DEg

?

>the right emerged as the champions of free speech

Except they didn't. This is bullshit. Both sides just disagree on what they want to censor.

The right is just as bad in this regard as the left. Much worse in some cases, as it even affects school curriculum.

>left wing
>anti-censorship

You do know that Al Hore wife Tipper, was the crusader for censorship?

Of course your don't you are a dipshit kool-aid drinker.

youtube.com/watch?v=veoYcsH7Wrs

Take the red-pill you fucking faggot.

Black people are equal to Asians and Whites.

agreement laughter is fucking disgusting and political humor is basically built on the back of it

Stop hitting the sauce.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb8ntA9ArJM

well a few hillbilly schools in alabama want jesus in their textbooks that's always been that way. but the left is currently pushing for all of social media to be purged of things they don't like. the scale of it is what makes it different.

Holy shit, I just assumed that guy was a retard.

Democrats BTFO.

Yeah, who cares about science class, someone is trying to stop you from harassing people on twitter.

How much did your fedora cost?

did you not read what i said

>I am supposed to make up a dollar amount to satiate the insecurities of a faggot.

$4

Yeah, and the Dead Kennedys and its frontman, Jello Biafra, one of the most left-wing guys ever, were a huge target of the PMRC, as were several other artists that identify as being left of the political spectrum. My argument was more about the artists, comedians and creators and their ideology, and how among the general population the fight for free speech has shifted from the left to the right.

sorry I meant to reply to

Frank Zappa

Dead Kennedy's are the best Kennedy's, If you are picking up what I am putting down.

Most overrated band ever

hardly

>there are no funny republic-

it would not surprise me if dan whitney was a bed wetting liberal

Yeah, sure, we could probably name 80s and 90s musicians or comedians(Bill Hicks for example) back and forth and argue about their politics and find that a number of them are right-wingers or left-wingers. What I'm saying though is that the prevailing American culture used to be much more conservative, which is why things like Twisted Sisters dressing as women was seen as shocking, as were explicitly sexual, homosexual or anti-racist content. If you wanted to be provocative back then, it made more sense to align with a left wing ideology. Nowadays culture has shifted to where those things are the norm.