youtu.be/Vnws8ZymxME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was best boy and his wife was best girl

decent subs when

there are lots

subscene.com/subtitles/train-to-busan-2016

Is it actually good?

Trailers made the plot look pretty bad.

It was surprisingly emotional and also very intense.

it is, i'm fucking tired of the zombie genre but this movie was fun as hell and pretty emotional

I am a Hero was best zombie kino

Pretty good.

Korean genre flicks are the fucking shit. I can't get enough of them

I love both, they offer different takes on the zombie genre. I really find it weird people compare them both.

I need to get caught up with that manga

I enjoy a good Korean flick, Oldboy and the one with the young guy going after his wife's killer (can't recall the name). They make a good revenge film those Koreans, is this worth a watch?

I Saw the Devil must have been the second one you watched, god damn that ending haunted me.

And yes, this is a pretty damn good movie.

youtu.be/pyWuHv2-Abk

Yes. The Wailing, The Handmaiden, Train to Busan. Goood year for Koreans

that's the one, I Saw the Devil.
what you reckon i should start with?

It was pretty enjoyable, especially interesting to see a zombie film with literally no guns involved at all. The zombies movements and jerky twitches were great

The main character father's direct involvement in causing the outbreak was also interesting to see play out

good flick

The color palette is fantastic so far, the film angles are also pretty good...does this continue through the film?

fucking watch it you retard

No its just as garbage as most zombie flicks, but in korean so imdb drones think they're watching something quote unquote "special"

Absolutely. Go enjoy the film before someone spoils it completely for you.

What are some good whodunit Korean movies? I watched Memories of Murder last night. It was good but I wasn't quite satisfied.

I really enjoyed Mother, especially the reveal.

youtu.be/Gq1plAzHXw4

>It was good but I wasn't quite satisfied.

where can I dl it

Why did that Korean grandma open the door to the carriage filled with zombies?

And was the lady in white in The Wailing Jesus?

the wailing

pic related.
true kino

is it the host quality or just dumb fun?

Because she was angry at the other survivors, blaming them for her sister's death. And with nothing left to live for, she decided to fuck them all over.

There's a 50 or so minute stretch of greatness in the middle of the movie before it succumbs to a bunch of zombie-genre tropes we've seen millions of times before.

Pretty good though, way better than World War Z.

He did NOTHING that a reasonable person in those circumstances wouldn't have done

This, amazing movie, top 3 of 2016 for me.

it was really average

Exactly what made him a believable character/antagonist.

>allowing them to bust down the door rather than letting them in and locking them in the vestibule immediately

I really liked it but I was a little annoyed that the buff guy refused weapons and just started punching all of the open mouthed zombies with his bare fists after specifically putting on makeshift bracers to stop himself being bitten.

Also at the very end when the "bad guy" and protag both took 5x as long as everyone else to turn so they could give a speech

Saw Train to Busan and Memories of Murder this week. Any good asian movies to watch? Besides Oldboy, seen long ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Xp3aFpgtg

This isn't Korean, but probably one of my favorite Japanese films in recent years.

youtu.be/Vnws8ZymxME

Fucking insane all through out right to that ending. Haven't had a chance to check out world of Kimiko(?) yet but heard it's just as messed up

>tfw inspector Park will never give you this gaze to check if you are killer
why even live

It's "I Spit on Your Grave" type revenge or "Oldboy" type revenge?

Oldboy, it's a great revenge type thriller. The last scene especially stuck with me for a good while. Very satisfying

Until Bear-kun died for Business Gook's sins

His cunty wife didn't deserve him 2bh

>cunty

did we watch the same movie? she was just as based as him

watch Train to Busan then the Wailing.

The Wailing is slower and longer but it packs quite a punch. You should also watch Memories of Murder.

The lady in white in The Wailing is my waifu

>cunty

She was absolutely based, the fuck are you on about. If anything he was the cunty one of the relationship.

not sure if accurate but i've seen others attribute the faster turning to bites being closer to the head/brain for accelerated turning

Seems like the worse the bite the faster they turn.Protag and Antag both got single bites and so had moments of clarity before they died. Bestguy who held off the others was pretty aware despite slowly turning, until he got bitten several more times and the process got accelerated. Girl who initially got on the train and spread it was sober enough to get on and freak out before turning. The rest seemed to get bitten in more lethal areas like the neck and turned a lot faster because of that.
Apologies to anyone who saw the unspoilered version of this post

bear man and pregnant lady, are they, dare i say it, /ourcouple/?

indeed

their kid will grow up to be one badass zombie killer

Why the fuck would they lock them in the vestibule?

shit I would put as many carriage cars as possible between me n them

>typing out quote unquote when we can just see the fucking quotes

i think you're what's "special" here

does anyone find the fan made subs to be better than the official ones?

the wailing was the best 2016 korean movie. Prove me Wrong

Most dedicated train driver ever, RIP korail bro ;_;