Who here honestly believes that Orlando wasn't a terrorist attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/06/official-isis-islamic-state-orlando-terror-attack-english-video-youtube-mp4-download/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasn't a terrorist attack, it was commited by a gay regular at the club which proves that it wasn't motivated by religion or terror and was the act of a fucking lunatic. If you don't let the lunatics buy guns they can't do nearly as much damage. He was really confused, you can see this by his actions that completely contradict. Just another insane person committing a mass shooting, I thought you guys would be used to this by now.

How do you know he was gay britbong

>nb4 ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

shills going to shill

for everyone else, ISIS released an official video claiming the attack as one of theirs.

Is there a link to video yet?

yeah but nsfw:

heavy.com/news/2016/06/official-isis-islamic-state-orlando-terror-attack-english-video-youtube-mp4-download/

dont forget he was "white"

He was a regular at the club for years and was friendly to all the patrons, he snapped and killed a load of people because he was mentally ill. Its a pity he was able to get his hands on the weapons he did and it was entirely avoidable if you didn't have the lax gun laws you do.

Oh it definitely was a terrorist attack its just that the terror group was the CIA itself and not their ISIS puppet.

>all this damage control

>Amercian

Tells you all you need to know about the pro-guns side.

>He was a regular at the club for years and was friendly to all the patrons

Source?

Well even if he wasn't, it's still whiteys fault.

He was a "regular" to case the joint.
He committed unprovoked violence in the name of an ideology. That's terrorism regardless of whatever else we learn.

Except the part where he posted pro isis shit during the shooting and called news station in favor of isis

>was friendly
Honestly, how old are you? What does this have to do with anything? Are you under the impression that terrorists are not only uniformed armies but must also be really mean to everybody so they can be easily spotted?

>Wanting to go back to Port Arthur

I thought you would like not being killed by crazy people with firearms?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/

t. Paki

Nothing in there backs up what you said and it even has a mention of the now debunked gay dating ap bullshit

we still have islamic terrorist incidents involving guns to this day, so your point is??

WTF

Who the fuck makes these things? This has solid production value, which is contradictory to the "cave dwelling goat fucker' narrative we are told about. This is disturbingly professional.

His wife just escaped, the athories don't know where she is. Of course it was a fucking terrorist attack

>he thought this was a game

so far what we have established is that we need to ban
1. islam
2. homosex

This. You have to follow the law before massacring dozens of human beings.

its amazing how stupid people like you are able to solve the captcha

Refute my shit or admit to being a retard senpai

we are talking about a terrorist attack, not a domestic incident

So relate that to my point, imbecile

if you want to wade into a serious argument with irony and sarcasm, don't be surprised if you become a target

Not an argument.

it was a government contract employee who went postal. nothing more to it.

What is an "Amercian" you dumb pile of shit.

The word "terrorist" has lost all meaning.

It didn't have much meaning in the first place.

>What is an "Amercian"
care to explain?

not an argument

>terrorist
in this context, its radical islamic terrorism

Government false flag

Sup Forums is full of uneducated kool aid drinkers and brutes, I wouldn't converse with these autistics here about anything

Hey, college grads with a degree in video editing need to make money some how.

t. Achmed

Spread it, and point that out to your friends that have bleeding hearts solely because they think they are safe from the Bronze-Age uplift camelfuckers.

You sir are a faggot. But thanks for taking the time to type out nothing at all.