What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etVBJg5zLE0
youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck him

>her

Why are trannies that pass conservative right wingers while trannies that dont are left leaning SJWs?

same reason cis women that don't pass as women are liberals while the ones that do are conservative

Because the passing ones understand the importance of gender roles.

BLACKED when?

>sHE

Bitchy ASMR and streaming Overwatch for betabux.

Fuck the guy that gets to plow that everyday, luck sod

Living the dream

>that moment when you realise your fucking gay

Farking 'ell. Look at this douche, that just makes it worse! What's a goddess doing with a fag like that? I just don't get it...

Looks like bella thorne

I feel like a lot of guys with a small enough build would look like a woman if you waxed all the hair off and plastered them with that much make-up.

Fucking faggots
._.

Uh excuse you! It's 2016 shitlord, get over it....

i dont know where you go in your career when youre famous for crying about "white genocide" and posting Sup Forums memes on twitter

>look up video of her
>voice just sounds like a really femme gay guy

why can they never get the voice right, even when they're on more hormones than a dairy cow

nude picture leaks

Be thankful otherwise it would be hard to spot them

>spot them
bone mass never fails, also trannies fail at hips game

Easy for me to spot trannies. If it were a real women, she wouldn't be interested in me.

Ive seen trannies with better hips than some bitches also masculines females do exist

DOes a bit

Because trannies that don't pass are usually lazy as fuck and just slap on lipstick without bothering to shave.

eww

How do I get succ off a hot tranny? I'm trying to decide if I'm a fag or not and I figured letting a tranny suck my dick would be the least gay way to know for sure.

You guys think she likes to top

Go away Sam Hyde.

If you think the thing in OP's pic passes as a woman, you might legit be a literal faggot.

>trannies aren't mentally ill if they share my views!

>succ
Be sure to tell it how much you love memespeak, it'll give you le epin succ over 9000.

Sounds good 2 da max XD

But where do I even find one to start a conversation with?

>l-look guys, I'm not like those other trannies. I'm totally sane and self-aware, I swear!

What do you call a tranny Uncle Tom?

An Uncle Susan

We've been over this before. Trannies are nothing but makeup caked clowns. They are clownsexuals. They have nothing to do with women.

>people think that this isnt gay
I'm not even homophobic, but pre OR post op - you're fucking gay
Good for you, learn to accept it.

Sounds like you wanna fuck a clown t b h. Maybe you should come out of the hilariously small clown packed car already

Except she does pass for a woman, her voice is the only thing that needs worked because otherwise I would have never thought she was a guy. Link to her YouTube:

youtube.com/watch?v=etVBJg5zLE0

>conservative
the are only doing that for attention

a woman who's had too much plastic surgery maybe, and he claims he's never had plastic surgery but bullshit look at those lips.

I just want a hot tranny gf that loves getting fucked and constantly craves the taste of my cum. Is that really too much to ask?

The ones that don't are angry at the world because nobody will ever have sex with them. Straight men don't want them because they look like men, straight women don't want them because they dress and behave like women, lesbians don't want them because they're men, gay men don't want them because there are some levels of crazy even they won't fuck with, and trannies don't want them because trannies almost never want other trannies. This life of involuntary celibacy, walking around the world looking like something out of a circus freak show, drives them to an authoritarian mindset so that they can try and brainwash or guilt people into wanting to fuck them.

exhibit A: youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U

Reddit

That's kind of sad. Only option to get fucked is some numale that's virtue signaling to a girl that will never fuck him.

>I live on youtube and think I understand the world
these people are barely human

My dick, hopefully.

For real though, anyone have the .gif of the little dance thing she did that one time in a video?