There is literally nothing positive about being French

There is literally nothing positive about being French.
Wherever I go people will associate me with the worst stereotypes possible, white flags, Islamic terrorism and not even consider me a normal human.
People instantly despise you and you can do nothing about it because this shithole is doomed to be cancer for all eternity.
If you stay in this smelly hellhole you will work yourself to death for the elite that doesn't even give two shits about you and when you decide to leave this nightmare cunt, the people in the other countries will just insult and ignore you.
I would give anything to be born somewhere else.

Revolution truly killed this country.

Well, I lowkey think you guys have an interesting history. I don't like france as a non-french, BUT if I were french, I would have grown up quite proud of being from a country with such a big history.

Just say your Swiss

This. Swiss or Belgian

It's so cute when French are fishing for compliments.

I love you guys. Don't fuck yourselves up.

I agree...

>If you stay in this smelly hellhole you will work yourself to death
no chance lol

Empire when?

You can still go somewhere else, why do non-whites that get in Europe act like they can't go back in the countries of their parents? if I wasn't a native and were being treated like shit I would just leave.

>you will work yourself to death
>minimum 25 days per year of leave
>11 public holidays guaranteed off
>35 hour work weeks
life in france sounds really terrible

That's a bit over the top

>some french guy uses my mental breakdown as a copypasta

JUST

FUCK

MY

>get job in Paris
>salary isn't even high enough to pay rent, food and electricity lol

>get job in Romania
>'salary'
>
How do you think most of eastern Europe feels, you sad loser
They aren't very well liked and many have no choice but to go somewhere where they know they won't be liked and do the shittiest possible jobs just to make a living, just look at Poles

Man up Pierre, nobody said the world was gonna respecto you always. And of course not in these days.

At least you are not in Haiti

>France is Romania-tier because you can't afford a living
>but more Islamic lol

Fiotte

big history doesn't mean good history though you moron

>implying there's anyone working only 35h

There is literally nothing positive about being Syrian.
Wherever I go people will associate me with the worst stereotypes possible, black flags, Islamic terrorism and not even consider me a normal human.
People instantly despise you and you can do nothing about it because this shithole is doomed to be cancer for all eternity.
If you stay in this smelly hellhole you will work yourself to death for the elite that doesn't even give two shits about you and when you decide to leave this nightmare cunt, the people in the other countries will just insult and ignore you.

There is literally nothing positive about being Chinese.
Wherever I go people will associate me with the worst stereotypes possible, eating dogs, toxic water and not even consider me a normal human.
If you stay in this smelly hellhole you will work yourself to death for the communist central committee and the wealthy businessmen that don't even give two shits about you and when you decide to leave this nightmare cunt, the people in the other countries will just insult and ignore you.