Are Americans the most ignorant of other countries and cultures?

Are Americans the most ignorant of other countries and cultures?

Yes.

Maybe not the most ignorant, but they are the ones who talk the most about them without knowing shit.

/thread

man... this thread was great but short.

Been to American University.

They didn't know diff between North and South Korea.

They thought Indians lived in huts.

They are hopeless

Yes, they are
Kinda ironic considering the fact that American "culture" is just a mix of whatever culture people who migrated there had, wich then assimilated with eachother over time.

No, its just a meme to continually highlight Americas dumbest and present them as average. The only thing this teaches us is that Europeans are idiots that fall for the easiest media manipulation.

actual most ignorant people is probably France

yes

All Westerners are ignorant cunts. Everything to the East is a worthless shithole to them.

>Everything to the East is a worthless shithole to them.
i dont see how believing this makes you ignorant.

I mistook the pic for this in thumbnail.

it's not true

Westerners tend to behave like half of Europe doesn't exist

american here

ama

Why do you keep calling yourselves anericans?
Like, its not like the entirety of north and south america are controlled by the united states of north america.

Where do you draw the line of being a "Westerner"?

>its not like the entirety of north and south america are controlled by the united states of north america

>They thought Indians lived in huts.
Is that wrong?

>>They thought Indians lived in huts.
>Is that wrong?
Yes

>Posting a developed city
>MFW it's surrounded by hundreds of poor villages

Yes
Because us is big enough to not get influenced easily, and the neighbors are leaf and druggies, with little to no intention or ability to go against usa
So why should they care? It's not like they're being plane'd by some random country

But those are Italians

What the fuck ? RUDE

Maybe because france is black muslim caliphate but they still think they're white for no reason

Polish are probably more ignorant because 99% of Polish are catholics who believe in a fantastic novel that was written by several unknown people 2000 years ago. It's like if I believed in Harry Potter. America has NASA and all the largest scientific centers.

The japanese might be worse.

I try my best to perpetuate this.

>you don't believe in Allah so you're wrong

We like to care about the cunt around us as they're pretty much aiming to eliminate japan
Usa too, considering that they're aiming to let japan be some kind of shield against china