You have 3 seconds to name you're favorite Star Wars character, mines Princess Leyla

You have 3 seconds to name you're favorite Star Wars character, mines Princess Leyla.
GO!

BOBA FUCKING FETT

Luuuke

Chewbakagaijin

old ben kenobi

Obi Wan is kind of a dick.

Elan Sleazebaggano

Lorde Helmet

dayanm Leia looks like that?

I don't know, as a kid I loved Fett, but there's no real reason to. He has like 3 words of dialog, and he just looks super bad ass, but dies like a bitch.

Vader is pretty cool, except the shitquels made Anakin into a whinny teen.

Balding black man on the Mon Calamari Cruiser in Return of the Jedi B-footage

>this shit won a bunch of oscars
american "art"

>I don't know, as a kid I loved Fett, but there's no real reason to.
Nonsense, he's awesome in ESB.

He does die like a bitch in ROTJ though.

my are waifu are him too

Jean-Luc Picard

>underatted pokes :^)

Shit, that CGI is brilliant. Are you sure they didn't go back in time to get shots that realistic?

The guy who sits in the trashcan painted white at the top of a big pole with no ladder and watches the ships fly away.

Oola

Chewing tobacco

DAMN, PRINCESS LEIA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

>character has big teeth
>names him chewy
bravo luc-ass

Reincess Preibus

Anakin Starwalker

Willrow Hood

>Checked n kek'd
Muh niggas.

"WILLROW, WILLROW!"
"WIIILLLROOOOW, I SAID NOT YESTERDAY WITH MY ICE-CREAM NIGGA, I SAID NOT AN HOUR GONE BY BOY, I SAYS I WANT MY ICE ICREM RIGHT NOW YOU FOOLISH LITTLE NIGRA".

mine is tobacca

Admiral FUKKIN Raddus

he's back!

theabsolutemadman

There's no good character in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following a bunch of magical space wizards has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the space setting, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make space seem less stellar, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast as soon as Lucas conceived the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just a ridiculously profitable franchise of schlock and awe. The Star Wars series might be anti-male (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Interstellar in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the story was good though
"No!"
The story was dreadful. Every time they need something to happen, they just have an older character mutter to a younger character "use the force."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The Star Wars series is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that it knows nothing else. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Star Wars by Steven Spielberg. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Star Wars at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Steven Spielberg." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Star Wars" you are, in fact, trained to watch Steven Spielberg.

The unsung hero of the entire saga, saving multiple asses multiple times, thanked only by not wiping his fucking mind.

Ronnie Cranston, credited as "Jawa #3" in A New Hope

Ahsoka, Plo Koon, and Vader. I can't pick just one

Bossk the snakeman bounty hunter :^)

What's his backstory? Any EU comics?

May Swindu