Majority of Islam is peaceful but few stray to end the lives of infidels

majority of Islam is peaceful but few stray to end the lives of infidels
>"LETS BAN ALL THE MUSLIMS!"
majority of gun owners are peaceful but few stray to end lives of people
>"LETS DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND KEEP ATTACKING BROWN PEOPLE!"

Is America really this retarded? The issue is firearms AND radical Islam, but we never do shit about the former. It is never a dichotomy in the real world, so why do both sides try their hardest to make it seem like it is

>majority of Muslims are peaceful
Fuck off kike

>let's do nothing
Not what people said

I don't recall the part of the Constitution that secures the right of pig fuckers to immigrate to the US.

Getting angry at inanimate objects is retarded.
I can however, blame a group who's ideology includes murdering me and my way of life

Majority of muslims are peaceful because they live in Islamic countries, where everyone is muslim. No. Shit.

All the violence that's set in sharia law is targeted at the infidels (whoever isn't a muslim) and those who break sharia law.

You are a special kind of retarded sir.

Even in foreign countries where Muslims aren't surrounded by their kind, no where near the majority of them are violent.

Go fucking read a passage from the Quran you tards before you listen to everything fox tells you.

I'm not even brown and I think your complete and utter ignorance towards the beliefs of one of the worlds largest religions is completely retarded and based solely on emotional fear rather than logical thoughts.

The old testament is just as fucked up as the quaran, and even then the quaran is really fucking ambiguous in its teaching towards violence. Some people intrepret it to a retarded extreme, and most just interpret it in another way. Keep in mind, the nignogs who wrote the quaran were salty about the crusades.

And the crusades were seriously fucked up too. All religion is stupid.

No one is angry towards guns you tard, just as no one was angry towards planes after 9/11. But here's the big point, after we saw how planes could be used to take the lives of innocent people, we started adding serious safety restrictions to limit their use as lethal weapons. Why the hell don't we do that with guns? If airplanes were protected under the 2nd amendment, would you be protecting airplane rights too?

It has now been confirmed, by multiple sources, that Omar Mateen, the shooter in the Orlando massacre, was himself gay. He frequently visited the same club that he committed the massacre in, and he attempted to initiate dates on a famous gay-dating app.
Additionally, he was born and raised in America.
His wife, father and community have all claimed that he was not religious in the slightest.
Multiple eyewitness reports indicate that he would get drunk at the very club he committed the massacre in, and would have to be kicked out because of his unruly behavior.
Colleagues and acquaintances have mentioned that he was a loner, a social introvert, and prone to make violent statements and threats against other people.
His wife left him because he beat her and was physically abusive.

Yet, the media continues to ask questions about 'radical Islam' and about Islam's stance on homosexuality. What blatant hypocrisy!

He wasn't a 'radical Muslim'.

He was a mentally deranged psychopathic American closet homosexual who was battling with his sexual identity.

Instead of concentrating on his mental issues, and on the easy gun laws that our country is notorious for, politicians and media pundits wish to cast all of that aside, and choose the easier target of questioning his faith, and of Islam's stance on sexual issues.

The guy was mental, plain and simple. Islam's stance on homosexuality is IRRELEVANT to this massacre, period.

because gun control doesn't work, but ideology control does

>He was a mentally deranged psychopathic American closet homosexual who was battling with his sexual identity.

And pledged allegiance to ISIS and told victims that he wanted to get back at Americans for bombing his country.

>majority of Islam is peaceful

good joke friend

pic related was sent to milo just for criticizing islamic attitudes towards homosexuality

sage

Would you move into a house in which the majority of the foundation was stable?

>Keep in mind, the nignogs who wrote the quaran were salty about the crusades.

No, they weren't you fedora-tipping mongoloid. The Qur'an was written ~500 years before the First Crusade was called.

>And the Crusades were seriously fucked up, too.

Yeah, imagine that; Christendom striking back hard after ~500 years of Islamic aggression and conquest (Christian Damascus, Antioch, the Iberian Peninsula, the fact that Muslims destroyed European naval trade and helped impoverish Europe, etc.).

The fact that you're seriously attempting to put the Qur'an on the same level as the Old Testament shows how fucking ignorant you are when it comes to Islam. The Qur'an isn't analogous to either the Old Testament or the New one. It's on par with the 10 commandments. The fact that you don't understand this, yet you're running your mouth is ridiculous.

>inb4 I've read the Qur'an

Congratulations, you read a book without understanding its significance. Try brushing up on the concept of abrogation, the theological value placed on the Qur'an itself, and interpret your readings with Tafsirs. Most of them are publically available through Cornell.

Anyone who tries to compare Islam to Christianity is a fucking retard.

Finally someone who isnt retarded.

And here we have someone who majored in history/religious studies, how's McDonald's bro?

Who know what I would love to acquire the knowledge you have amassed throughout whatever means, how'd ya do it?

The religion of peace

I would love to acquire the massive amount of religious knowledge you have amassed user, how does one do it without wasting their life in a religious studies major?

>If you debunk my retarded post, it's obviously because you picked a useless major xD

You don't have to major in history to pick up a book once in a while.

Kill yourself.

most Americans like guns
you'll have a hard time finding someone who like muslims, at best they don't care

>ban all muslims
If they continue to practice islam then yes.
Islam is a barbaric death cult that bashes/rapes/kills women,gays,and anyone that doesn't convert.
It's written in the quran in various verses.
>"Wahhh! Assault gunz!! Waaahh!"
Instead of blaming all guns for what a nigger with one AR15 did, how about you take a look at the religion that made the lunatic do what he did.
You're always so quick to say "not all muslims" but you're more than ready to blame all guns.
Double standards, learn about them.
You lefties will lay down and let them fuck and kill you all before you'd even so much as consider the fact that maybe just MAYBE it's fucking islams fault. Get your head out of your ass. You're not fooling anybody

Every Muslim country in the middle east throws gays off of buildings.
That's not "a few strays"

well looks like the rats are infesting /pol now, look at these retards defending islam

Muslims are scum. Legal gun owners are good guys.

Fuck off back to camel town Ahmed.

>islam is a religion of peace i swear
fuck off ahmed

But most Muslims believe in violent things...

really ?, i learn something new on Sup Forums everyday !

charge your phone

delet

slide thread
sage

>1 post by this id

I just read a lot in my free time user. Beyond that, visit Islamic areas of the internet, and Islamic bookstores (If there's one in your town, it's probably near a mosque).

Dr. Stephen Coughlin's "Red Pill Brief" is a good introduction to some basic Islamic concepts. His full speech is on Youtube. He's briefed at the Pentagon before and he's actually fairly well-read. If nothing else, it'll serve as a beginner's guide to "Why I, as a Westerner, should be concerned about Islam."

He's written a book called "Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad." It's a good read and I'd recommend it; however, to get the full value, you have to go through at least some of the footnotes (There are hundreds of pages of them). He references sections of the Qur'an, a few pieces of contemporary Islamic literature, and makes use of a few Tafsirs that were published by Al-Azhar scholars (It's the Harvard/Princeton of the Islamic world.)

So, Coughlin and his book (get it online for all I care, I'm not shilling for sales) are good starting points, but you're best off by going straight to the source (ie, Tafsirs uploaded to Cornell's public library, Islamic bookstores, etc.). The only note I'd make, is that if you go to Islamic book stores or sections of the internet, make sure you're getting the stuff written for a Muslim audience, the overall tone changes quite a bit.

This.

OP is a conniving kike.

kill yourself

not true

that would be funny if the consequences to society of your delusion werent so catastrophic

>muslims
>peaceful

Pick one

Also, guns had absolutely nothing to do with this. Kill yourself you fucking ape nigger.

Terrorists use whatever the fuck they can to kill people
>what is pressure cookers in boston
>what is suicide vests in france
>what is fucking aircraft in nyc

Why are liberals such pompous cock sucking peices of shit. Seriously.
I say you niggers just outright ban huns, so I can have the moral clarity to ethnically cleanse your demoshit faggots out of government under the auspices of overthrowing oppressive government.

Can you cite some verses from the gun owner bible that encourage killing infidels?

>Guns had nothing to do with this
>Mentally unstable wife beating muslim who also happened to be on an FBI watch list managed to buy a gun and kill 30 people
Why was he allowed to legally purchase a gun?

nice me.me

>Religion of peas
>Self defense and shall not be infringed
totally comparable

hi, OP

Why is it that the left wants to deny a Constitutional right to someone on a terrorist watch list (Which has little oversight, and no jury or avenue for proper defense on behalf of the suspect), yet bend over backwards to justify the rights of ACTUAL terrorists (torture/waterboarding/enhanced interrogation/indefinite detention/etc. in reference to Guantanamo detainees)?

but there were actually a few tards agreeing with him using "a variety of unnamed sources" like some guy who knew him 20 years ago and his disgruntled ex wife

>Muh left boogeyman
Why should a threat to the community be allowed to buy a gun?

>majority of gun owners are peaceful but few stray to end lives of people

Did you even read OP's post you retard

>"No person shall...be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"

Since you probably can't understand that, I'll translate it into Australian: "Oi ya fuckin cheeky wanka ye gotta put 'im on trial first, fookin' cunt."

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT

REPORT THE SHILLS
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE!!!!!
Will the shilling ever end?

>majority of Muslims are peaceful
That's where you're wrong kiddo

>Muh left boogeyman

Not the crux of my argument, Straya.

>Why should a threat to the community be allowed to buy a gun

Because a person being on a terrorist watch list doesn't necessarily make them a threat to the community, nor does it automatically guarantee that they're a terrorist.

Increase oversight and add an appeal process and maybe you'll have a palatable idea. In all reality the federal government's standards and practices need to be improved.

San Bernardino could have easily been prevented, according to a former DHS employee; however, his database and methods were scrapped for "unfairly targeting Muslims."

The FBI investigated this savage twice, yet did nothing.

The problem isn't guns, the problem is that our federal government isn't taking appropriate action when it should.

>Let's take away your right to own something we don't like so we can keep around people that want to kill everyone that isn't a muslim!
Great job libshits.

Americans are kept in the dark about what Europe is actually like and think all mudslimes and friendly because the only two muslims in their town, and they come from upper class families and are fairly assimilated into American culture.

>people are dying NOW because of AMerica's retarded gun laws

>guns morons says they need guns because of a government tyranny that MIGHT happen.

Top fucking kek. There is a reason Japan, Canada, France, Britain, Germany etc have way less gun crimes per capita than burgerland. Because we don't allow people to own weapons that can kill rooms of people.

ONLY
ONE
You do realize that if you only counted White Americans in gun violence statistics (Which is still a faulty metric, because it includes suicides), America wouldn't have a "gun problem?"

>he hasn't looked at crime by race/capita
A

Op is cuck

>father
His Taliban-supporter father? I won't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

In any case, even if you are completely 100% right, he was just a nutcase who happened to be a muslim and just so happened to shoot up a group of infidels because he was crazy in a way that had nothing to do with radical Islam at all, it doesn't matter in the slightest. He declared support for terrorist associations and shot up the club and took hostages in terrorist fashion. ISIS happily took credit for this and as we speak supporters of radical Islam around the world cheer for his actions. If it looks like a terrorist, acts like a terrorist, has the same impact as a terrorist, his individual thoughts and feelings don't matter in the slightest.

So you're agreeing that their needs to better background checks and processes in order to buy a gun?
I'm glad we agree

Whites are a minority in your great brown land.

>islam is peaceful
lmao

I'm on my phone with LTE enabled and cookies disabled.

What do you expect you scrub lord, do you live under a fucking rock?

Ok, do you get your Soros checks weekly or bi-weekly?

Fuck off you Muslim hugging cunt