What a film

What a film.

they don't exactly meet eye to eye

did it leak yet?

I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I might go with some friends even. I really love the old Hollywood musicals and the trailer had a great Singin' in the Rain vibe to it.

Is this a sequel to Gangster Squad?

It's amazing.

opposites attract

Was it rape?

>not coming to my nearest theater
Driving 20 minutes is one thing. Driving an hour to see a movie is out of the question.

christina hendricks without the boobs

Would this go well with some LSD? Does it dazzle?

Would you watch Le Mis on LSD?

agreed, I watched it with my bf and he sucked my dick after, best blowjob ever

I've never seen Le Mis so if you're trying to say the experience is similar then the comparison is lost on me.

Why does gooseling always do that face?

I loved this movie for the way it made me feel. I hated this movie for the other way it made me feel.

ive never done LSD but i imagine so, it's like a 2 1/2 hour mood light

I just want to know if it tries to invoke awe in the audience in an effective way.

That's just how his face looks

plebbit the film desu

fuck outta here

so unrealistic

the goose could do so much better than her

You misspelled Rogue One

two beautiful white skinned blue eyed people

you have a problem with that you fucking racist?

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS EYES IT'S LIKE ONE EYE IS NORMAL AND THE OTHER ONE IS HUERRRRRRRRGGGGGGH HAHAHAHA

Good visuals and story. It dragged on in a couple areas, but I loved the final scene. Solid 8/10

>emma stone
>blue eyed

>dude feel good bullshit for good looking normies love is so awesome u just need to be yourself haha works for me ;) lmao

The other choice was Emma Watson, and Goose was originally going to be Miles Teller

Really makes you want the world was actually like that.

literally the only people the matter. No one else should be allowed in front of a camera