NY:Ramon Sessions headed to the Knicks
WAS:Brandon Jennings will play in China
OKC:Terrance Ferguson agrees to rookie deal
GS:JaVale McGee agrees to re-sign with Warriors
BKN:Report: Allen Crabbe likely to start at SF
GS:Report: Wolves have interest in Ian Clark

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/hard with no lube/country/BA/
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20212565/houston-rockets-gm-daryl-morey-argue-ending-awards
sbnation.com/2017/7/26/16036162/nba-jersey-patch-sponsor-tracker-2017-season
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Witness

So that big baller Lavar will end up killing feminism.
I love this timeline.

post roleplayers

jajajajaja

notice how durantula buttfucked lehelp hard with no lube the moment he got to play with an actual basketball team and in a winning-dedicated organization. notice how he had the most efficient finals performance since shaq's 2001. meanwhile lecramp is crying for more help and driving the existing superstars away.

did you read the OP?
no snake worshipping

Lebum dickriders already BTFO itt LMAO

2016 OKC were better than the cavs and wouldve beaten them this year for sure if durant didnt leave

Seek help

Have sex.

reminder 3-5 is a 60% win rate

3-5 = 3 wins 5 losses dummy

still means he's won more than he's lost though

>bron is the goat and you're going to accept it
>Witness
>post roleplayers
>did you read the OP? no snake worshipping
>reminder 3-5 is a 60% win rate
>Seek help
>Have sex.

>The state of this thread

are you serious

Do the fucking math you baguette. 3/5 literally = .60, now move the decimal point and it is 60%.

he went to 8 total finals
he won 3 of them
he lost 5 of them

god damn murrica

meme arrow
falling for epic memes

>8
OK you're fucking retarded. It's wins/loss, 8 is irrelevant. Stick to making shitty overrated food.

reminder it took a major kikeball to help prevent leforehead from getting swept for the second time in his career in the finals.

why are people still discussing the same thing over and over

>3rd world warriors bandwagoner

classic

>mfw Durant is better at pretty much everything in the game of basketball than LeBron

>lesnake lenoloyalty about hop teams yet again
Lmao he changes teams like every 4 years lmaooooo

Even 0-0 is better than 3-5.

what do you mean?

It's not that he changes teams, he goes to stacked teams and takes over the asylum and management with his crew.

Kyrie saw this and got out at the first real sign of opportunity.

So if he was 4-4 he'd have a 100% win rate? ffs

Yes.

When someone shoots 4-4, it's marked as 100% shooting% from the field, why wouldn't it be the same?

>>bron is the goat and you're going to accept it
Bro, I hate KD, but LeBron is just as bad.

Seriously get a fucking life. LeBron is a fucking joke.

So you hate the two best players in the league, the last two players to win FMVP?

Wow.

You're so cool. I'm sure your mom is very proud.

2 best?
as of today it's

1. Lebron
2. Kawhii

I should've said top 3. I understand the #2 stop is up for debate between Durant and Kawhi.

top 3?

1. Lebron
2. Kawhii
3. Westbrook

>3. Westbrook
Nah. He's a ball-dominant, selfish PG. Isn't even top 3 at his position.

The fact they're supposedly as good as they are yet still feel like they need at least 2 other all stars on their team just to win is in fact proof they're not that good. Especially in a historically context. LeBron fucked up the whole league dominating the east by doing this to the point KD pussied out and gave up on his great team with an MVP and roster perfectly suited more than any other to take out their main competition and win a championship but nah fuck that make the rich richer and make yourself feel good with some jewelry without the actual gratification and adventure of climbing the mountain.

Kevin Durant and LeBron James have tainted their legacy and put a stamp on this era as that of the softest and emotionally stuntted, somewhat of a broader statement on most of American's today in the social media age where getting in internet fights with little girls, talking about drinking a girl's bathwater and sniffing farts while "subtweeting" and taking passive aggressive jabs and messages to people is the popular thing to do to express yourself instead of being a man.

Just ignore the fact Durant and LeBron are both fatherless bastards from the ghetto and uneducated disgustingly slimy and two faced individuals.

You just described LeBron.

Him balding and having a losing record around him while his shit attitude continues to blow up teams? I witnessed

Bullshit.

Lebron has been elevating the players on his team all his career, especially since he returned to Cleveland. In his last 3 finals, he's at times been criticized for being too selfless with the ball and deferring to teammates too often.

THIS

SO

MUCH

Tired of hearing this BS about how great they are. These guys are clearly mentally weak as fuck, especially Durant. LeBron wants to act like the godfather one minute trying to control a whole team to every last detail then acts like he's just another guy on the team and run away from his responsibilities and put the blame on others, then leaves and acts like a whiny bitch diva.

Both are not men, they are bitches. Only thing I ever liked about Draymond is that he called LeBron out for being a bitch, then proceeds to be a bitch himself and beg KD to join to the point he didn't even feel like a man afterwards how desperate he was.

The league is filled with nothing but bitches. Fatherless black bastards raised by crack whores and prostitutes.

fucking this, snake worshipers getting BTFO hard by LeLoyal James basketball resume, the haters are coming out of the woodwork because of kyries comments, when lebron has never been a bad teammate. He's looked out for his mates all his career. ex: TT and big Z.

>LeLoyal James
>basketball resume
>3-5

Because if you can't solo a team comprised of 3-4 all stars you're not a good player, right?

Lebron leaving to Miami isn't comparable to Durant leaving. Lebron had played for the same dogshit organization for 7 years. They'd done nothing to support him. They'd given him no surrounding talent to ease the load, hence why that shit team got the #1 pick the moment Lebron left.

Please explain why you think it's wrong for Lebron to want to play in a place that demonstrates an ability to surround him with talent. Tell me what's wrong with him going to an organization that isn't content to milk his career dry while doing nothing to support him.

Durant made a pussy move, though. I agree there. He was playing with a future MVP, on a great team, and he quit to join the team that he couldn't close out despite a 3-1 lead in the WCF.

>where getting in internet fights with little girls, talking about drinking a girl's bathwater and sniffing farts while "subtweeting" and taking passive aggressive jabs and messages to people is the popular thing to do to express yourself instead of being a man.

KD is commenting on Youtube as well, he responds in the youtube comments, funny how he has time to be on social media all day instead of training, guess thats the advantage of riding a super team.

>lebron has never been a bad teammate

That last line was about LeBron btw.

The NBA just feeds off this ESPN drama bullshit, dumb nignogs just stick to basketball like you were trained to

How come Lebron can't even beat a role player these days?

Is he more overrated than we thought?

Celtics only had 3 all stars max. All past their primes, and Kobe did just fine taking them out with only one other "all star" level player in Gasol. If LeBron went to the Bulls instead of the Heat, or went to the Heat with Wade and no Bosh, it'd be a different story, and they still would've ended up winning against them because the Celtics were just on that heavy of a decline after the first 2 years.

LeBron literally got scared looking at a retirement home tier team, still managed to beat them in the playoffs, and even then after all that just decided to go for the Heat plan. Was he scared on "soloing" the Spurs? Who??? Literally just needed one other good player on his team yet decides to fuck up the league with a superteam created through coordinated free agency moves between players. Doesn't even matter if what he did was on the same level as Durant, he was the one that created the precedent that made it possible for KD to do what he did.

>How come Lebron can't even beat a role player these days?
>Is he more overrated than we thought?

>this revisionist history

I'm sick of all the kids on this board.

>this strawman that ignores the entire post to deflect

Are you even a kid? Because I think you may be a stillborn retard.

>Celticuck BTFO
>R-revisionist history g-guys!

Your a funny individual

>WE DIVEGRASS NOW
Fucking jews

>reddit hates lavar again

can i resume BBB posting now?

Did you even read that post?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/hard with no lube/country/BA/

>typing /nba/ general in the subject line
>typing it again in the post

For what purpose

I'm starting to think most everyone in this thread is autistic, have depressingly little to nothing going for them irl or are just so braindead that they think using the same hooks to b8 is worthwhile and hilarious.
>inb4 >starting

Pretending ti be autistic is considered funny now too

Nah, pretty sure Sup Forums as a whole's mocked "I was only pretending to be retarded" for at least a decade.

The lack of empathy and compassion in these threads is disturbing. A real group of sociopaths. There are real people on the other side of the screen

>News: literally who edition

>3-5
>advanced stats

3 divided by 5 is a respectable 60% win rate

Did the Philadelphia Stubhubs just buy their 2018 playoff birth, Sup Forums?

Not even close to Curry's 200% win rate

those jerseys are nice

nice

>lebron exposed on /nba/
funny how rebbit knew he was was bust years ago. why is /nba/ always wrong?

Isn't it funny how only a year after "Lebron"(Kyrie) won a championship for Cleveland, the guy gets exposed as a more cancerous version of TO and his legacy completely dwindles down the toilet like a dead fish.

This is literally the best offseason ever.

There are people who think that Kareem is the GOAT. I'm curious about how they would think that when he wasn't even better than Magic Johnson.

Rearrange the letters in "Stub" and you got yourself an answer

>his legacy completely dwindles down the toilet like a dead fish
meanwhile we outchea fucking your fave kpoop star

He scored the most and his laundry list of achievements is about as long as MJ's :^)

i bet she was creaming her panties. korean girls love them some dark meat

Curry is white.

>i bet she was creaming her panties. korean girls love them some dark meat

his dick is black

>OKC were better than the cavs
Only because Durant is as valuable as Kyrie and LeBron combined.But Westbrick kind of balances everything as he sabotages all the teams he plays for from the inside

>Wins:
2012 Miami vs OKC Thunder (4-1)
2013 Miami vs San Antonio Spurs (4-3)
2016 Cleveland vs Golden State (4-3)

>Losses:
2007 Cleveland vs San Antonio Spurs (SWEEP)
2011 Miami vs Dallas Mavericks (4-2)
2014 Miami vs San Antonio (4-1)
2015 Cleveland vs Golden State (4-2)
2017 Cleveland vs Golden State (4-1)

Lebron James has won 3 of the 8 finals he's been to.

>all his loses are gentlemen sweeps

L M A O

>all his wins are refball

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your umpteenth iteration of a Finals record post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Pass so you just expedite your shitpost. Oh, and we all know the shtick. The infamous record next to smug anime characters or NBA players, right? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a millionaire athlete. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic obsessive NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is ">ADVANCED STATS, MUH MJ, MUH KOBR, MUH WESTGOD" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand

i make trap beats on reaper. that's sorta cool?

Shots made-shots attempted
If you go by that standard, then allow me to point you here. 3 shots made + 5 shots missed = 8 shots attempted.
3-8 shooting.

is posting the same text & image in every thread a bannable offence?

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20212565/houston-rockets-gm-daryl-morey-argue-ending-awards
Wow, if Harden won, you'd hear more about how Westbrook was the inferior player. But since Westbrook won, you want it all to go away.

As much as I despise GSW and see their recent chip with an asterisk on it, I'm not so dumb to say that the Championship should be thrown away altogether. And since he says ALL AWARDS SHOULD BE THROWN AWAY, might as well toss out Finals MVP and the Championship.

this fucking guy

Not gonna lie sixers unis are slick af

sbnation.com/2017/7/26/16036162/nba-jersey-patch-sponsor-tracker-2017-season

europoorean tier

76ers actually have nice uniforms.

The stubhub logo looks like shit though, I wish it was just a wordmark instead a patch

go mavs

Nah, they're ugly af, worse than the Suns.

How many stars do the Warriors have? Curry, KD, and who else? Thompson? Green? Those guys wouldn't be stars on their own. I don't even get why people act like the Warriors are this stacked ass team like no one's ever seen before when you had teams like the Celtics and Lakers in the 80s, the Bulls in the 90s, the Lakers again in the 00s, and the Heat after that.

>4-4 shooting is 100% but 3-5 in the finals isn't 60%

The fuck you smoking?

>How many stars do the Warriors have? Curry, KD, and who else? Thompson? Green? Those guys wouldn't be stars on their own.
Why is /nba/ so shit right now? I mean it's normally pretty shit, but it's gotten way worse in the last few weeks.

Not on /nba/

Dont try to argue with these brainlets. Most of them dropped out of high school and avoid taking their meds.