Still mad, frenchboi!?

Still mad, frenchboi!?

Other urls found in this thread:

publico.pt/2016/12/01/sociedade/noticia/ha-menos-enfermeiros-a-emigrar-reino-unido-continua-a-ser-principal-destino-1752664
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Wave_Democracy#The_Third_Wave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is it you understand french mister unskilled workman ?

>he doesnt know about the Portuguese flood of France

Something like "get out Portuguese" "Go FN" "FN will kick you out" right? It's pretty obvious

>he doesn't realize that I called him "mister unskilled workman" because I know very well about the Portuguese flood of France.

so that's why France is so dark

>concentrating on getting out fellow Europeans instead of non-Europeans

always knew FN is a cucked party

hey João you should be cleaning my hallway

back to work already

good meme

FN before 2010
"Burn the jews"
FN after 2010
"wtf we love jews now !"

They gave you Greaseman, your only white player, be thankful

>Griezmann
>mann

We did 2bh

No wonder losing the Euro in Paris was so painful. Losing to your concierge is cuckoldry of the highest order. Only a country capable of losing two world wars while claiming they won both times (muh "résistance", muh De Gaulle) would be able to survive this without committing collective suicide.

francois BTFO

>mister unskilled workman
5800 nurses in London alone
publico.pt/2016/12/01/sociedade/noticia/ha-menos-enfermeiros-a-emigrar-reino-unido-continua-a-ser-principal-destino-1752664

>implying you have to be skilled to work as a nurse in the UK

NHS takes whoever they can get as long as they're cheap m8

I commend the frogs for their lack of pride. I mean, it's basically what's kept them alive for the last 100 years. That and Paris. Every invader seems to have a hard-on for Paris, thats how they get away with their capital city not being burned to the ground, as most capital cities in Europe have been at one time or another. Their unbelievable lack of humility probably stems from the fact they've never had to rebuild their civilisation from scratch.

Yeah, they're basically the pampered babies of Europe. Born with a silver spoon in their mouths, getting rescued by others, and still complaining about everything.

Wew it's like I'm back in 2003. How time flies.

w-what happened in 03

Iraq and the Murricans getting cockblocked at the UN. Their medias (and the Internet) became full of overused French "jokes".
Can't believe it has already been 14 years.

>for the last 100 years
you have to go further back.
they were also cucked in 1870 by the Prussians.
because they were on the "right side of history", they got the territory they lost to them (Alsace) back at the end of WW1.

>implying these facts about France weren't common knowledge before 2003.

Well now Paris is getting overrun by Arabs and Africans, so the city does finally seem to be collapsing

You have yet to post the blackalbinosheep revised list of French military history. Step up your game user.

dude I hate the French as much as the next German but nobody cares about the euros anymore.

what would germans hate the french for

why not? you ever tried living next to them?

That guy is just a Ronny, we are united with the French these days in the fight against our common non-European enemies.

but it's not fun when the French themselves are already integrated arabs and niggers getting cucked by non-integrated arabs and niggers.

For regulating sandcastle size on our beaches. And forbidding wearing sock with slippers in summer.

No need to.
I specifically targeted the last 150 years of demise.

Hum ok. By the way what happened of importance in Portugal in the last 150 years?

If Germany had won the Euro it would've been important for Germans. That's just the way it goes. What are the things that matter? The things that the country you identify with wins.

Well, they won the Euros last year....

I'm not talking about the small country of Portugal and its limited accomplishments (which is only natural).
I'm talking about the supposed great country of France and its cuckoldry.

No wonder they won't stop talking about it then. Imagine being so irrelevant you litteraly have nothing to study in history courses.

I don't get that sign.
According to census, the Portuguese in France almost all vote for FN.

Idiots being idiots, I guess.

Also

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

portugal not holding back

Let's just be honest here boy, god gave your people the euros because you people already have nothing to begin with.
God decided to be good and give you the title so you could have a once of hope for once let's just be fucking honest here only God can make Eder scores.

Your team still goes in the same bag than Greece 04, Denmark 92, England 66

cue a britbong being amazed that other nations are not absolute fucking plebs who speak more than just their native language

Why the obsession with cuckoldry user? Do you not realize it makes you sound like a dumb teenager trying to look tough on the Internet?

>you litteraly have nothing to study in history courses.

Now now, the Portuguese started the age of colonialism, so I wouldn't say they have nothing to study.

It's just that things went horribly wrong for them somewhere in the I think 18th century or so

Being irrelevant is not a problem in itself if your country is small and relatively powerless.
But being a cuckold country of 67 million people, now that's a problem.

I was talking about the last 150 years. Why French, German or American shenanigans are well known around the world, Portuguese recent history is a true mystery.

Kept an empire until 1975 or even 2002

It all started with Dom Sebastião

no I mean it was actually irrelevant. if I think about the Euros I think about spain winning it in 2008 and 2012 and that's it. 2016 final might have as well been a friendly, that's how boring and low-quality the entire tournament was.

At the end of the 16th century, more precisely.
It went downhill from then.
But it wasn't sustainable anyway.
It would be impossible to maintain an Empire like the one we had in the 16th century with a population of 10 million people. It happened when it had to happen and could happen. Nobody would expect such a small country to be a superpower in the 21st century, where economics - not necessarily courage and an adventurous spirit - determines everything.

Well I tend to not remember the ones Spain, Greece and France won. :)
But I remember Denmark winning.

Native language + English speaker barely counts. You're forced to learn it because you're cucks. Don't act like the average European speaks more than English + their language. Countries like Poland and Southern Euro countries barely speak English anyway.

Also began the 3rd wave of democracy

pic related was the most notable moment on Sup Forums during the EC.

What are you talking about?

what happened?

no, not really, English being lingua franca pretty much imposes it upon everybody to learn it, so yeah, it does count, especially if you take into accounts that the inbreeding natives from the
>great britain
struggle with the proficiency level of their own mother tongue, which is hilarious actually

Well, the Dutch somehow managed to stay wealthy throughout time since their rebellion against Spain.

Probably because they invented the Western system of capitalism tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Wave_Democracy#The_Third_Wave

I must add that what is more important about it is opening ground to democracies in Spain and Greece

source?

Shit memes and falsehoods. What's this got to do with you acting like Europeans speak 5 languages? The average Polak only speaks Polish. Your English is terrible.

Polish is actually a really difficult language to learn, it has so any subtleties in pronunciation. No wonder you guys are good at learning languages. We are good at learning Western European languages though. Anglos don't realise that the supposed "disadvantage" of not being native English speakers gives us an understanding of languages as structures, which makes it easier to learn more than two languages (time permitting). We also produce a larger amount of different sounds (phonemes) than the Anglos, which means we have a much more sophisticated toolkit to learn languages than our poor, linguistically challenged friends.

Something I've read some time ago, can't remember where, but over 50% would vote FN, witch is impressive (for good or bad).

Yeah, circumstances made it possible for them to emerge as the leading power at the time, in direct conflict with the idea of Empire we had forged (with our limited assets). But in Brazil we ended up victorious precisely because the population was already mixed, so expelling the French and Dutch colonies of calvinists (mostly) was easy because they didn't mix with locals, so their populations were minute.

yet again you're in the wrong and visibly agitated which only proves the point. i've actually never claimed the inlanders (because, you know, the GB is also located in Europe) speak numerous languages, merely that they speak more than their native tongue, something that cannot be said about britbongs. at best you'll know a bit of failed french with awful pronunciation or one of your fathers' languages, some urdu/african language or some other shit. average chav struggles with basic English, nevermind dialects like scouse, mackem or geordie

meanwhile, you've got countries like belgium or the netherlands where speaking at least 2-3 languages is a prevalent sight

funny thing i'd never imagine that being polish would help me with learning mandarian, it does tenfold as the sounds produced in both languages are very alike and quite often unprounceable, for as you called them, our linguistically challenged friends

it must be fun being one of the users of a romance language by the way, you guys have it waaay too easy learning languages from this particular family, I envy you

I've already addressed this. They speak English (Scandinavia, Netherlands, some of Germany and France - anywhere else in Europe, not really) because it's the lingua franca and they're bombarded from birth with it. Your original reply was implying a Portuguese spoke French which you're now handily backtracking on, whilst making numerous basic errors in English and throwing out lazy insults.

not once have I been wrong in this thread, your problems with reading comprehension only prove it even further, a hilarious sight

even worse yet, you're also making some basic errors in your native language while trying to point to my mistakes (yes, there's a difference between the two, doubt you'd know though)

if you really think that those countries that you've somehow managed to name speak English purely because it's lingua franca and, as you put it, they're bombared with it, then by the same logic you should be fluent in urdu, certain african dialects or languages and arabic. are you?

Cringy insults pal, particularly when ethnics tend to learn and speak English here more than your best and brightest cleaning shit from our toilet bowls.

we study french in school for at least 2 years

also our languages are similar enough for us to understand whats written in that wall even without ever studying it

The absolute madman

we send you uneducated plebs so you have to deal with them and we don't, the shitskins of all sort are born in bongistan, mind the difference

get mad portucuck nobody cares about your shithole country, you can come clean my dirt though

You keep the smart ones to prop up your booming economy. Crafty.

Those EU funded roads and food packages are just a smokescreen.

>They speak English (Scandinavia, Netherlands, some of Germany and France - anywhere else in Europe, not really
see pic. Goes to show the state of your education
>because it's the lingua franca and they're bombarded from birth with it.
Well yeah, usually you learn a language because it's useful. What's the point you're trying to convey here?

no, quite frankly that's the truth, hardly anybody with proper tertiary education leaves for the UK, usually it's the blue collar workers, usually from rural areas of Poland with no proper education that leave for the UK, it's not really a dream destination anymore. you basically get our version of chavs and rednecks to complement your chavs and hindu people taking a shit on your streets so they feel at home

food packages? what the shit is that? is british education really that shit?

I have a Polish girlfriend and she learned Portuguese almost overnight, it was amazing. I have a harder time with Polish than she ever had with Portuguese.

you forgot to put nameplates on the map, retard won't know which country is where

I've beer to 13 different European countries. I doubt that chart goes beyond being able to say "Hello my name is Joao". I'm talking about being able to hold a conversation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index

Definition of proficiency
1: advancement in knowledge or skill : progress
2: the quality or state of being proficient

Definition of proficient: well advanced in an art, occupation, or branch of knowledge

Good point

I don't think you guys have got any specific sounds that would somehow correlate with Polish whereas we've got the ą sound which is akin to the -en in french and I think something like -ao in yours, the a being with a diacritic, tilde-like sign. our phonemics like dź, dż, etc. can be a pain in the arse, nevermind grammar

what are the names of the countries? 'abroad'? lmao senpai you're a fucking pleb ain't you? probably been pissed with yer lads on some ibiza shit fingerblasting one another during lonely nights as not even biggest whores would touch cumbreath yellow teeth inbreds like you lot eh?

Yeah, that's exactly what she was telling me about last week. The dź, dż phonemes are really difficult. I can differentiate them now, but it took me a long time. Our "ão" and "ões", however, is the one phoneme we have that I've rarely seen a foreigner nail with the right sound/pronunciation. I think it's unique to us.

I just checked out that link. I thought it was % of 'proficient' speakers but it's not. For example Costa Rica is ranked 51 so being 60 is nothing to write home about. Notice all the countries I mentioned are blue though.

Portuguese is a beautiful language as far as the melody is concerned, from what I can tell that is

you just wait when you have to go through our 7 (matter fact it's 6) cases for nouns and adjectives, I'm delighted I don't have to learn it like the foreigners do, natural acquisition is a great thing

you just wait when you have to put up

Visiting other countries may be a strange concept for you but it's quite common. I go on holiday in 3 days which is why I'm chatting with you during working hours. Guess where I'm going.

I don't know, it's over a month past ramadan so it's probably not Mecca

Seriously what's a Ronny ?

>frog education

Don't worry, we also get taught about napoleon getting BTFO 3 times

whats happening heree?????

it's the daily french hate thread, on sp somehow

Why did this happen?

ronny is a name that is synonymous with being a pleb here, basically a white trash name

ronny and also kevin are names almost exclusively given by parents from the lower classes, so if you ever meet a german with those names, you can almost be sure that he comes from a white trash family

the female equivalents are french or american names (like jacqueline, janine or emily, nancy etc.)
if you ever meet a german girl like that, run (not that you wouldn't probably anyway, since our white trash girls usually are quite ugly and/or overweight)

Damn when euros fight they really fight don't they

A male name popular among our version of chavs/bydlo/white trash.

Men with names like Ronny or Kevin or, as this guy said , women with French or American sounding names (their parents usually just choose names they heard in movies/TV shows) are statistically less likely to succeed in life.

There even was a study recently that confirmed that even teachers in school have prejudices against boys and girls named like this and automatically see them as worse students, almost on equal levels as they see boys and girls with Turkish (or Muslim in general) sounding names.

Kevin is also a trash name in France. To the point that, even with a similar resume, people named Kevin are less likely to be hired than other people (up to 30% less chances).

At last I know the meaning. I asked in /deutsch/ but they never answered.

Spain too kek

with Jonathan as well