Tell me again, why does Poop not want the upcomming elite tap-in master Ian Nacho...

Tell me again, why does Poop not want the upcomming elite tap-in master Ian Nacho, when his style of play is perfect for the Guardiola way of playing?

And why hasn't anybody signed him yet? Literally one of the best youngsters in the world with a relatively low price tag

Other urls found in this thread:

worldfootball.net/team_performance/manchester-city/eng-premier-league-2011-2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not great at build up play which creates opportunities for other players when they play vs parkthebus fc
I do agree he might as well give him a chance because shitguero and gabriel jesus missed some cristina tier tap ins that were just shocking. It's going to be just like last season with those two
I believe he's being sold with a buy back clause, which is the right decision if he's going to be sold

Pep is bad at judging talent unless it lands in his lap, like Biscuits.

I don't buy the whole striker-buildup-play meme. Look at Kane and Lukaku. Both shit link up play, but still score 30 goals per season. Piguain comes to mind too

he has a shit touch thats why

manure should bid 230m for him

Probably will in three years time

If he's so good how come no eplel clubs offering him anything?

It's like saying woah I'm so smart how come I'm still unemployed.

>Proven goalscorer in the prem
>Only 20 years old
>Literally has the best conversion rate in the league
Beats me ling ling. Eplel is only for memes apparently

Leicester is reportedly closing in on a 25m deal

>Proven goalscorer

Except he's not. Minutes per goal is a meme. If he was any good he would start, especially last season when Jesus was injured/Aguero out of form.

How is that a meme in any way?

> If he was any good he would start, especially last season when Jesus was injured/Aguero out of form.
And he should have. Hence the question as to why Poop doesn't want to play him.
He was great under Pellegrini

He has a point, Mexicans used that a lot to rate chicharito and he's not worth whatever united customers thought he was worth seven years ago
Also it depends, when Aguero became more involved in build up play it opened up opportunities for sane and sterling
It really depends but like I said I agree he should be given a chance, City's forwards are atrocious
Not even exaggerating when I say the majority of this thread would finish some of those chances

>muh MPG

Džeko had better mpg than Aguero in 2012 title winning season.

Very simple.
He doesn't suit Pep's possession based game
He'll become a better player away from city
He suits Leicester's style
they already have two good no. 9s
They can always buy him back

Kane's build up play is very good. Higuain's is good.

lmao what? No he didn't. Aguero had 13 goals in 12 apps that season

Yes, he did. Check your facts again, Mikkel

worldfootball.net/team_performance/manchester-city/eng-premier-league-2011-2012/

My bad. I stand corrected
But what's your point? Is/was Dzeko not a great striker?

he's not very good tbqh

Nobody wants to sign a nigger because they know they'll most likely be useless by 25

He's shit, ever had the displeasure big watching him for Nigeria?

Who is Thierry Henry, edgelord

Wow one exception, you sure showed me!

>Club needs a striker
>Get linked with every 80 year old goalkeeper in the world
>Only position that is stacked is goalkeeper
>See Leicester talking about £25m for Ian Nacho
>"Not bad, I would pay that considering the prices people are paying for memes anyway"
>Club gets linked with him
>"IT'S HAPPENING!"
>Hear nothing ever again and get linked with 80 year old goalkeepers again

If we don't get a goalscorer before the end of the window I'll be fucking furious.

Because his weak foot is very very shit. That's why Poop doesn't use him.

I heard it had to do with disputes between his former and current agent, should be done soon. As a city
>fan
I hope it does, love that kid and want him to do well especially if we get him back in a few years, it's win win for everyone

>implying he's not pushing 30 by now

George Weah
Didier Drogba
Clarence Seedorf
Yaya Touré
Samuel Eto'o

Don't forget messi

>Implying >we'll let you have a buyback clause
Hahaha, make sure you collect your tears for me when he scores Lestah's winning goal in the CL Final.

Rumour says that the deal includes a 50m (FIFTY!) buy back clause. Are city seriously going to pull a Pogba on the lad?