/trans/ Getting bored of Neymar edition

Chelsea striker Diego Costa, 28, will not report for pre-season training with the rest of the squad on Tuesday as he continues to look for a move. (Marca)

>Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has told Chelsea his club will not sell left-back Alex Sandro, 26.(Sport Mediaset, via Star)

Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 26, is set for talks with new manager Mauricio Pellegrino this week, with Liverpool prepared to break their transfer record to sign the Dutchman.(Liverpool Echo)

>The Saints are considering a £12m move for Lazio centre-back Wesley Hoedt, 23, as they prepare for Van Dijk's departure. (Mail)

Blues boss Antonio Conte is interested in Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater, 27.(Mail)

>Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp could move for Bayern Munich's 19-year-old Portugal midfielder Renato Sanches if playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, leaves for Barcelona.(Bild, via Mirror)

Liverpool are interested in Monaco's 21-year-old midfielder Thomas Lemar, who is also a target for Arsenal. (Le10Sport - in French)

>Manchester City's England Under-17 winger Jadon Sancho could be set to leave after the 17-year-old failed to report for training on several occasions. (Telegraph)

Inter Milan are set to beat Arsenal to the signing of 23-year-old Nice defender Dalbert for £17m. (TMW, via Talksport)

>Tottenham and Inter Milan are biding their time before making a move for Paris St-Germain full-back Serge Aurier in the hope the 24-year-old's asking price will decrease. (La Parisien, via ESPN)

Newcastle United want Arsenal forward Lucas Perez, 28, but are not ready to match the Gunners' £13.4m valuation. (London Evening Standard)

>Everton will step up their pursuit of Swansea's 27-year-old attacking midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson by offering a £50m part-exchange deal that would see 19-year-old full-back Callum Connolly join the Welsh club. (Wales Online)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DiMarzio
twitter.com/parisunited6
skysports.com/football/news/11668/10969485/alvaro-morata-lacking-fitness-says-chelsea-boss-antonio-conte?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710224
youtube.com/watch?v=NyyO_hUhjzE
youtube.com/watch?v=Knedl7GzyLw
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4749782/Sevilla-kidnap-Jesus-Navas-Manchester-City.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serie A sides Cagliari, Sassuolo and Verona are all interested in Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, 25. (Corriere dello Sport, via Talksport)

>Watford expect to complete the signing of Fluminense forward Richarlison over the next few days, provided the 20-year-old Brazilian is granted a work permit. (Hertfordshire Mercury)

Newcastle risk missing out on £17.5m-rated Benfica midfielder Andreas Samaris, 28. (Mirror)

>Former Chelsea boss Avram Grant met Levski Sofia's owners about taking over as manager of the Bulgarian club. (Standart - in Bulgarian)

Sheffield United and Barnsley are pursuing 24-year-old Huddersfield striker Joe Lolley. (Mail)

>Derby County manager Gary Rowett says the Rams are working "incredibly hard" to add to their squad. (Telegraph)

Chelsea are struggling to convince Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanches, 19, to join them on loan and are continuing to look at other targets.(Evening Standard)

>Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp will not sign another midfielder this summer despite missing out on RB Leipzig's 22-year-old Naby Keita, says former defender Jamie Carragher. (Independent)

Reds forward Sadio Mane has emerged as a new target for Italian giants Inter Milan with the club expecting to bid £35m for the 25-year-old.(Daily Express)

>Bournemouth have shown interest in signing Leicester City winger Demarai Gray, 21, who is looking to leave the former champions. (Leicester Mercury)

Matias Vecino has completed his Inter medical, so should officially join from Fiorentina later today

>Milan are reportedly willing to offer €30m to sign Lazio forward Keita Baldé Diao, also a target for Juventus and Inter.

Fiorentina have reportedly offered €12m for Borussia Dortmund winger Emre Mor.

>Reports in France say Dalbert could join Inter this weekend, but Nice want a big sell-on fee.

Kostas Manolas assures he’ll “definitely” stay at Roma, after his aborted move to Zenit St Petersburg.

>Inter winger Jonathan Biabiany is set to join Sparta Prague, on loan with option to buy.

Juventus are reportedly unwilling to raise their offer for Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi above €15m.

>Valencia are close to signing Inter defender Jeison Murillo and are hopeful of completing a deal for the Colombian this week, say reports in Spain.

>Reports suggest Milan have met with Suso’s agent today, and the winger wants to stay at San Siro.

Atletico Madrid will make one more signing this window despite their ban on registering player, chief executive Miguel Angel Gil Marin has confirmed.

>Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann is Barcelona’s number one transfer target to replace Neymar, who is expected to join Paris Saint-Germain

Spain international duo Juan Mata and Ander Herrera are both set to sign new contracts at Manchester United

>Real Betis are closing in on the signing of Montpellier playmaker Ryad Boudebouz

Fenerbahce central defender and Denmark international captain Simon Kjaer is undergoing a medical with Sevilla on Tuesday, it has been confirmed.

>Malaga have reportedly joined the race for midfielder Lorenzo Crisetig, who looks set for a summer departure from Bologna.

Besiktas have entered the race to sign Valencia’s Aymen Abdennour, but the defender’s preference is to play in Italy or England

>Italian giants Roma are shifting their attention to Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez after failing to land Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez

Alaves have completed the permanent signing of Brazilian central defender Rodrigo Ely from Milan on a four-year contract.

>Real Betis have agreed terms with Zenit St. Petersburg midfielder Javi Garcia, beating Malaga to the deal

Jesus Navas has agreed a return to Sevilla and an announcement confirming his signing is expected on Tuesday

>Liverpool have rejected a new €100m bid from Barcelona for Philippe Coutinho, according to @mohamedbouhafsi.

Barcelona representatives over the last few days have been calling their big European club partners to bring about an anti-Paris front. Unfortunately for Les Parisiens, this strategy seems to be working as Bayern Munich and Juventus have responded favourably to calls from Barcelona, according to L’Équipe.

>Fiorentina are in advanced talks to sign Emre Mor, per @AlfredoPedulla. Borussia Dortmund want €20m for the 20-year-old.

Liverpool are ramping up their Virgil van Dijk chase as Southampton prepare for his exit with £12m bid for Lazio's Wesley Hoedt. (Daily Mail)

>Alexis Sanchez appears to be on his way to London - after boarding a Paris-bound flight from Chile. (The Sun)

Jurgen Klopp has a simple and emphatic message for Barcelona: "Read my lips, Philippe Coutinho is not for sale". But Klopp has eyed Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanches as the ideal man to replace Coutinho. (Daily Mirror)

>Newcastle risk missing out on Greece international Andreas Samaris as Rafael Benitez's budget headache continues. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea are interested in signing Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater, according to Sky sources.

>Sky sources understand Kelechi Iheanacho is to have a medical at Leicester today ahead of £25m transfer from Manchester City.

1st for /ourgal/

Neymar is shite lads

7th for Sup Forums.

Also, fucking rumours from fucking twitter. TWITTER. How has it come to this?

twitter.com/DiMarzio and twitter.com/parisunited6 is pretty legit

Di Marzio has a twitter account but he's a professional journalist.

How far will Conte fall from grace this season lads? Will it be Mouyes tier after he made fun of his balding?

>buy 60m players
>sell for £4.7m
what's this economic model called?

>mfw Conte's hair starts falling out again

still breaks news on his twitter acc

lmao in what universe did the winner of an obama look-a-like contest cost 60m

He's already making excuse
skysports.com/football/news/11668/10969485/alvaro-morata-lacking-fitness-says-chelsea-boss-antonio-conte?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Its called "free market"

Well Sup Forums, what's the verdict?

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710224

>freddy adu to Sandecja Nowy Sącz
Oh shit. He back lads

>Barcelona representatives over the last few days have been calling their big European club partners to bring about an anti-Paris front. Unfortunately for Les Parisiens, this strategy seems to be working as Bayern Munich and Juventus have responded favourably to calls from Barcelona, according to L’Équipe.

I'm not sure I get that a 100% but if psg is fucked I'm all for it.

You just know that day was made up by magazines like Cosmo to sell shit

Fernando cost twelve million, selling him for £4.7m after three seasons is decent

finally an excuse to piss off my wife

Yeboah

shall i join the army lads?

been neet for too long

I remember when I had FUN with Prisma, and it wasn't about Shirou.

When JuBentus, Buyern and Crapcelona are seething @you you know you are doing something right.

Should have stuck to the yuri content, fuck dudes desu famalam whoa Black Betty famalam whoa Black Betty famalam.

honestly its Le Tissier.
first 2 looks like a good player against Sunday League defence, Yeboah's is a fluke which just luckily bounced the way it did, Beckham's goal is a boneidle keeper

no, absolutely not

Put down the bottle senpai.

What should I have for my tea tonight?

First two were the best.

Go out for dinner with a date off Tinder

>no Jamie Pollock

Got any A levels? If you got 180 UKAS points you can join Officer Training. I have that much but me fucked physically.

I say Wallace or Becks.

Don't bully desu.

The fuck does it even mean? Are they going to be super bitchey to PSG from now on?

that was second tier lad

>UKAS

Fuck knows mate it was over a decade ago, UCAS, UKAT whatever.

Imagine scoring a goal like Gazza's against Scotland at the wrong fucking end. I still find it incredible every time I watch it.

How contrived. Sad really! When Morata evidently fails as Chelseas main striker and they bottle the league completely, how will he ever justify sacking Diego Costa?

Squad looks pretty thin and they've sold/loaned a lot of fringe players for some reason.

Unless they suddenly have an amazing window they are fooked for sure.

>>Derby County manager Gary Rowett says the Rams are working "incredibly hard" to add to their squad. (Telegraph)

Best piece of news. Riveting, almost.

Those first two goals were great. Beckham's one was meme-tier (he was just a Charlie Adams with fashionable hair) and Le Tissier's was just a boring long shot, much like Yeboah's.

>another day
>another day with no signings

>you now remember N'djock's own goal
>you now remember David Alaba's own goal
>you now remember Lee Dixon's own goal
>you now remember Chris Brass own goal
>you now remember Roche's own goal
>you now remember Fetus Baise own goal
>you now remember Frank Queudrue's own goal

WEW LADDY BOY.

Wake me up when nerman cucks ffp bullshit

I like that he's sticking to his reputation for boring as fuck football by selling all their good attacking players.

tfw gundogan will be like a whole new signing

a signing of a walking corpse just waiting to stumble and break some limbs.

Don't get too excited, wont be long before he's injured again

when is he moving to The Prem?

this.

Derby becoming the new birmingham. A shit team nobody wants to play against or watch

>spend years stealing players from other leagues with their money
>someone with even more bucks come in and do the same to them
>MUH FAIRNESS

delet

>this goal was disallowed
youtube.com/watch?v=NyyO_hUhjzE

>this wasn't
youtube.com/watch?v=Knedl7GzyLw

Based on transfers so far this will be the EPL standings next season:

1. City
2. United
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs
7. Everton
8. Westham
18. Watford
19. Huddersfield
20. Brighton and Hove Albion

>Gundogan will be like a new signing

He's 29 yo already

>navas

When will these meme unveil videos end?

wouldbuydönerfrom/10

Bit of a shit clip for the first one because it doesn't show if he was offside or not.

So what? Matic is 29 and he's the only signing we've had this week.

>8. Westham

Why aren't Brighton spending, they've got loads of money.

He's well past his prime + injury prone.
You really want someone in your team who will injure himself in training

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4749782/Sevilla-kidnap-Jesus-Navas-Manchester-City.html

Seriously these transfer announcements are getting way out of hand

>C-chelsea are r-r-ruining f-f-football!!!!!!

HOWLING LADS. HOWLINNNNNG!

>the PSG front
What are their objectives and how do they achieve them?

Yeah, man. I really do. Call me a pervert but I love that shit.

>Ronaldo is only 94

LMAO.

:^)

>The Chinese Super League is in crisis, with 13 clubs set to forfeit involvement next season due to unpaid salaries.

H O W L I N G !

>kidnapping the wrong jesus

kek

that 205m figure has been lowballed desu
>Ederson - £40m
>Walker - £55m
>Mendy - £51m
>Danilo - £30m
>Silva - £45m
221m

its just a video game

now want to play xbox? add me. my gamertage is STEVENF

Someone post the Spurs 'Search for Silverware' image

:(

Neiymar is a best in the world
We
Are
love
you
#Jr
You Come PSG

Silva for 45 is a bargain, especially if you consider the actual state of the market.

I doubt anyone here watch liguain but you'll see what I mean shortly

>100% upload
>this pops up
>duplicate image error

Fuck you.

you're chatting absolute bollocks pal

the fact they even put beckhams goal in unironically is a joke

the people that vote for it will be mindless customers

reminds me of a video of an american commentator going mental because a player scored from over halfway, because the goalkeeper went into the box for a 90th minute corner kick, and the other team hoofed it in after the ball spilled out

I agree. he was touted to United for over 60m earlier in the season

Nerman to PSG confirmed lads

Thanks la's

You're absolutely right.
I don't know how that happened.

why are Germanic footballers so fat?

So what if I am? Fuck you, nigger.

Net Spend in millions of € since 2008

€1,228 Man City
€861 Man Utd
€645 PSG
€542 Chelsea
€521 Barcelona
€302 Real Madrid

How much will City spend next summer when they lose in the CL quarters?

>the city of manchester customers

Spending money is only bad when NotMyClub FC does it

better than having a single, traditionally rich team walk the league and buy out their rivals best players every year

storing up fat reserves to btfo west brom and barca again

REMINDER: Real Madrid spent £40m on a 16 year old

>When Sweden play Denmark the abbreviation is SWE - DEN
>When you realise that the remaining part of the words are DEN - MARK

this user isn't me. Give me time to dig out the sources